Remington 22lr Viper
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Mine too! WHOO HOO!

BlurryEyed (Jul. 23, 2014 @ 12:42p) |

Almost 9 months later...I have received my order. Whoo! haha

BlurryEyed (Jul. 28, 2014 @ 3:35p) |

Received mid last week. Maybe the log jam on this item is offically over?

itsausername (Jul. 28, 2014 @ 9:39p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1, thanks for the code

thanks, in for 1

ordered, thanks op

good deal, I can always have an extra to put away

Is this for 100 rounds or 525? Photo says 525. Description says 100. Which is it?

Its 100 rounds you can only order one but you can do it more than once with free shipping code.....

Called It's 100

saludamc said:   Is this for 100 rounds or 525? Photo says 525. Description says 100. Which is it?
  it's stated plain as day, but here it is for you
\Remington® .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition

• Photo may not depict available caliber and quantity. Refer to order chart for available calibers and quantities. Carefully review your final order to ensure you will be receiving your desired caliber and quantity.

just ordered again

n41 thanks!

got 1, thank you

Will duplicate orders be cancelled by any chance? It says one per customer per day. I didn't see that and placed a couple orders....

I usually get two orders no problem, once I ordered 3 and they cancelled the 3rd one. YMMV

i ordered 2 before, no problem, today i ordered 2 for myself, did a 3rd shipping to my father in law, we'll see

I guess the days of getting 500 rounds for under $25 are long gone.

after I entered the free shipping code my tax went up one percent. ordered any way. Thanks OP

Good deal. Got one! Thank you!

Thanks for the free shipping code --- Got 1 (I hope)

boxturtle said:   I guess the days of getting 500 rounds for under $25 are long gone.
  Cabelas often has the 525 rd box for around $25

In for 1, Thank you

N42. We'll see. Thanks OP!

Ordered 2x

one here. thx

Cabelas will cancel the "more than 1 box" orders. I have tested them on multiple occasions and failed. They will only let you get one box when the item page clearly says one box.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/remington-golden-bullet-hp-22-lr... 

Why pay .07 cents a bullet? Are these that much better than the bulk pack 525 .22 ammo that is only .04 cents at Academy?

Even is you like the vipers - This is the normal price at Wal-Mart or Academy.

Not a hot deal unless you like paying retail.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/remington-viper-22-lr-36-grain-r...

Vipers for a penny less for those wanting more than 1 box. Academy is best place for ammo.

saludamc said:   http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/remington-golden-bullet-hp-22-lr...  

Why pay .07 cents a bullet? Are these that much better than the bulk pack 525 .22 ammo that is only .04 cents at Academy?

Even is you like the vipers - This is the normal price at Wal-Mart or Academy.

Not a hot deal unless you like paying retail.

This isnt a hot deal because its a reduced price but rather it is the price it should be (not like the tons of online sellers jacking up the price), it is in stock, and it will be shipped to your door for free. Yes you can get similar prices to this at b&m stores (or even better prices for a cheaper 22lr round) but good luck finding it.

Sorry for your troubles finding ammo.  Has not been a problem getting .22 ammo in my area.  

.22 ammo is impossible to find in my area. 

saludamc said:   http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/remington-golden-bullet-hp-22-lr...  

Great - not sold online - in stores only and all stores are south of Kentucky and Virginia that's a 27 hour round trip from here.

Who's gonna pay for my time and gas so I can keep the 4 cent price point alive?

Sounds like a great reason to come south for a nice hunting trip and an opportunity to stock up on ammo and some good hospitality! 

cerumens said:   Will duplicate orders be cancelled by any chance? It says one per customer per day. I didn't see that and placed a couple orders....
  Back when they had a deal on the 525 boxes I order 4 and receieved all 4. They arrived on two separate days, but I received all four boxes. Just keep ordering one box at a time and let them figure it out...

saludamc said:   Sounds like a great reason to come south for a nice hunting trip and an opportunity to stock up on ammo and some good hospitality! 

How gracious of you.

What are we hunting? Are you sure you have enough room for the kids and how fast is your WiFi?

jakejames6 said:   Cabelas will cancel the "more than 1 box" orders. I have tested them on multiple occasions and failed. They will only let you get one box when the item page clearly says one box.
  Not true.  I have ordered this exact ammo several times before.  Twice on the same day, despite the "1 box per day" warning on the site. I placed two orders, each for 1 box, on 8/14 and both orders went through just fine.  ($6.99 + 6% MI sales tax = $7.41)  
I have a local Cabelas, so I always place my orders with free store pickup.  I waited about an hour before placing the second order.

OrderNumber OrderDate OrderTotal OrderStatus  
2182779830  8/14/2013   $7.41  Shipped  
2182777430  8/14/2013   $7.41  Shipped  

Deer season right now, but not likely to kill much very many with .22 ammo. My preference is dove and quail with a shotgun. In the off season we have some great sporting clay courses that I am sure you would enjoy. Kids are welcome, Need to educate all youth on how to safely use a gun. No need for wifi, too much fun to be had outside with your gun.

In for one, thanks!

YAHOOOO! Thanks, OP!

Locations
Disclaimer
Thanks OP.

In for one; amazed they were still in stock.

Academy sounds like a good thing...just need them to keep moving north and west.

Skipping 38 Messages...
Received mid last week. Maybe the log jam on this item is offically over?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014