• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sterilite 66-Quart Latch Box @ Home Depot - $5.00
In-store pickup only

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Sterilite 66-Quart Latch Box
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP! Picked 10 up today. Great Quality!

ddave3043 (Dec. 04, 2013 @ 10:50a) |

wow, all my local stores have zero inventory, except for one that has 1 at hand which is 10.2 miles from me.. oh well
may... (more)

shaggyucla (Dec. 04, 2013 @ 12:17p) |

People getting their orders cancelled is probably because of Home Depot's horrible inventory system. The ten I got are ... (more)

reddhead (Dec. 04, 2013 @ 2:19p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 10. I've already claimed 2 or 3 for my beer brewing stuff.

In for 5 thanks OP

Sweet deal for hauling meth.

Local store had 53 in stock but cancelled my order for 10.

In for 2

Would you guys consider these to be "durable" or will they be cracking easily?

got 5

For those of you buying 10 or more, use code HDHOLIDAY to save and additional $5, making them $4.50 each.

ablang said:   Would you guys consider these to be "durable" or will they be cracking easily?
  They're labeled for "closet organization" so I wouldn't store them in extreme temperatures.

After confirming my order for 4, I received another email stating that my order is being cancelled.

Thanks OP. In for 3. Ready for pick up already.

Thanks OP

Anyone know what's the regular price on these?

Hope my order doesn't get. Cancelled. Received confirmation so far for 3
first order to nearest store got cancelled. Manager called and said it was part of tx giving promotion and they are oos with them. Placed order in second store and received order ready for pickup mail!

ordered 10! Thanks OP!

manimiao said:   Hope my order doesn't get. Cancelled. Received confirmation so far for 3
first order to nearest store got cancelled. Manager called and said it was part of tx giving promotion and they are oos with them. Placed order in second store and received order ready for pickup mail!

Did you order from north bergen?

manimiao said:   Anyone know what's the regular price on these?
HD has a 4-pack for $45.88

I tried 2 different stores. 1 order cancelled, one filled.

158 in stock in Palm Harbor, FL (Palm Harbor #247)

Linky 

Thanks OP! Picked 10 up today. Great Quality!

wow, all my local stores have zero inventory, except for one that has 1 at hand which is 10.2 miles from me.. oh well
maybe orders were getting canceled because the inventory wasnt up to date?

People getting their orders cancelled is probably because of Home Depot's horrible inventory system. The ten I got are nice and sturdy. They should hold up for quite a while.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014