• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
BTW, Amazon has this for $349 shipped, but they are currently out of stock and backorders are shipping after Jan. 1. Plus, now that Amazon charges sales tax in GA, that makes it even worse for me. But if this deal sells out, and you are in a non-tax state, that would be the next best deal on a 64GB at this point.

The reviews are encouraging. Think 2Gb and integrated graphics should fit well with the day to day usage.

Got one. Thanks. Had to use my in-law's account. Always wanted a Windows 8 tablet for cheap.

Got one this morning too. Can't believe I was trying to get my hands on one locally or through Microsoft store... No sales tax and FS from BJ's saved me about $15 over buying locally anyway! 1% FC too FTW!

It appears that the Amazon price of $379 includes a preinstalled Preinstalled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
I don't see this noted on the BJ's page as being included
anyone?

kscant said:   It appears that the Amazon price of $379 includes a preinstalled Preinstalled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
anyone?

I believe that Ms is including it free on all tabs under 11"

kscant said:   It appears that the Amazon price of $379 includes a preinstalled Preinstalled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
anyone?

Yes MS Office 2013 home and student is included - its in the bullet list in the OP

thanks!! old eyes

I picked one up at the Microsoft store for $299 with a 10% student discount the day after black friday. They had tons of stock when I went to the one in downtown Francisco. This deal is great nonetheless.

xbox4me62 said:   I picked one up at the Microsoft store for $299 with a 10% student discount the day after black friday. They had tons of stock when I went to the one in downtown Francisco. This deal is great nonetheless.
  32gb or 64gb?

64GB

Just bought one! I have been waiting for the 64GB version to be $300 again somewhere. These things are really flying off of the shelves. Getting my MBA online and i see this as the perfect tool to write papers and spreadsheets as well as get my reading done while on the NYC commuter trains.

It shows OOS for me even when logged in

unbelievable the same thing happened to me on Microsoft yesterday.  best of luck

Torrancefatty said:   It shows OOS for me even when logged in
   it was OOS twice before and then it was in stock this AM. keep checking back periodically.

Thanks.

Great deal! Got mine for the same price at WalMart price matching the local MS store... Recommend you update the bios to 220 ASAP, system was not responsive and stable until I did the BIOS update. Also be sure to charge for awhile prior to booting and the leave it plugged in until the first full charge occurs. It takes forever. Also do all the updates prior to taking the 8.1 upgrade then update again!! Enjoy!

AFSOC said:   Great deal! Got mine for the same price at WalMart price matching the local MS store... Recommend you update the bios to 220 ASAP, system was not responsive and stable until I did the BIOS update. Also be sure to charge for awhile prior to booting and the leave it plugged in until the first full charge occurs. It takes forever. Also do all the updates prior to taking the 8.1 upgrade then update again!! Enjoy!
  interesting that Wal-Mart price matched. went there last night and they guy told me they would not price match online merchandise.

64gb!

Mulox said:   
xbox4me62 said:   I picked one up at the Microsoft store for $299 with a 10% student discount the day after black friday. They had tons of stock when I went to the one in downtown Francisco. This deal is great nonetheless.
  32gb or 64gb?

64gb!

Good Deal!

Ordered one this morning, thanks.  Exactly what my wife wanted for Christmas.  Not bad for $315

I am pissed off. I ordered this from BJs yesterday morning, they charged my credit card, then I get an e-mail today stating that they are sorry for the inconvenience but it is out of stock. I've been stalking this $300 price for about a week and keep getting burned.

I just got a cancellation notice as well, very pissed off!

Just got my cancellation as well.  This sucks.

Same. Cancelled. Pissed off now. This sucks.

ASUS Transformer Book T100 Intel Z3740 Quad Core 2GB DDR3 RAM 64GB SSD 10.1
Disclaimer
GOOD NEWS! Newegg has it "in stock" for $374, and if you use promo code PANDORA1213 you get an additional $25 off, so $349 and no sales tax charged (i am in NY) and free shipping. Just picked one up for final price of $349. Good luck!

EDIT - this is also the 64 GB version.  product link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834231359

Not a bad deal, thanks Mreid. Don't forget 1% FW CB for another $3.49 off

Just noticed this device only has 1366 x 768 resolution, which is almost a dealbreaker for me. I really need at least 1680 or ideally 1920...

Just ordered and gift wrapped from Newegg. Thanks!!

OOS on Newegg. Dang it! I keep barely missing them. Except I didn't for BJs...still fuming.

smallz said:   OOS on Newegg. Dang it! I keep barely missing them. Except I didn't for BJs...still fuming.
  No, you didn't barely miss it. You missed it by a whopping 30 minutes, at least. Back around 2:54 pm or so, I had the page up showing in-stock, and came back FW link to make sure I got the mere $3.49 Cash Back... then, it was OOS... 

yep i am just waiting for the post-order Newegg OOS e-mail myself. so far so good.  ill keep updating...

EDIT - just shipped

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014