Lifetime Cash Back:

Back in stock @ BJs.com Asus Transformer T100ta 64GB 299.99 - online only

3 of 5
jjrausch
12/3/13 2:15 PM
64GB
Mreid26
12/3/13 2:34 PM
Just bought one! I have been waiting for the 64GB version to be $300 again somewhere. These things are really flying off of the shelves. Getting my MBA online and i see this as the perfect tool to write papers and spreadsheets as well as get my reading done while on the NYC commuter trains.
Torrancefatty
12/3/13 2:55 PM
It shows OOS for me even when logged in
Mreid26
12/3/13 3:05 PM
unbelievable the same thing happened to me on Microsoft yesterday. best of luck
xit
12/3/13 3:39 PM
Torrancefatty said:   

It shows OOS for me even when logged in

it was OOS twice before and then it was in stock this AM. keep checking back periodically.
lynxar
12/3/13 3:49 PM
Thanks.
AFSOC
12/3/13 4:34 PM
Great deal! Got mine for the same price at WalMart price matching the local MS store... Recommend you update the bios to 220 ASAP, system was not responsive and stable until I did the BIOS update. Also be sure to charge for awhile prior to booting and the leave it plugged in until the first full charge occurs. It takes forever. Also do all the updates prior to taking the 8.1 upgrade then update again!! Enjoy!
xit
12/3/13 5:30 PM
AFSOC said:   

Great deal! Got mine for the same price at WalMart price matching the local MS store... Recommend you update the bios to 220 ASAP, system was not responsive and stable until I did the BIOS update. Also be sure to charge for awhile prior to booting and the leave it plugged in until the first full charge occurs. It takes forever. Also do all the updates prior to taking the 8.1 upgrade then update again!! Enjoy!

interesting that Wal-Mart price matched. went there last night and they guy told me they would not price match online merchandise.
xbox4me62
12/3/13 6:04 PM
64gb!
xbox4me62
12/3/13 6:05 PM
Mulox said:   

xbox4me62 said:   

I picked one up at the Microsoft store for $299 with a 10% student discount the day after black friday. They had tons of stock when I went to the one in downtown Francisco. This deal is great nonetheless.

32gb or 64gb?

64gb!
3 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.