• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ladder (8.16kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It was a BF item at the same price. They did the same thing last year with some items that must not have sold to well.

VegasVegan (Dec. 04, 2013 @ 8:39p) |

Plenty in 08807 this morning. in for 1. thanks op! just what my small warehouse needed until i can find a good deal o... (more)

mrura (Dec. 04, 2013 @ 8:58p) |

Ordered mine yesterday afternoon, got a confirmation, and picked it up in the evening. No problems.

What was funny was th... (more)

elBulli (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 8:40a) |

I had the 2-step for a while and really liked it, and then bought one of these when I saw it on clearance a year or 2 ago. Family members who wouldn't get a ladder out, have no problems with these.

Looks like this may be a crapshoot.  Just got a call from my local HD store cancelling my order because it is a discontinued product; no stock.  Online inventory is not accurate.

Just ordered on for in-store pick up.  Hopefully my store keeps better inventory.

Update:  Just received the in-store order pickup notification that my order is ready for pick up.  Fingers crossed.

Update:  Picked up my order.  No issues.  Very nice step stool.  Best of luck.

davemac2 said:   Looks like this may be a crapshoot.  Just got a call from my local HD store cancelling my order because it is a discontinued product; no stock.  Online inventory is not accurate.
  Same here. Employee who called said this was a limited stocked item for Black Friday only. He said same thing has happened for 3 other products today: shows online as out of stock, local store pick available. But, online inventory not accurate. 

Found one local. Thanx OP!

Online inventory was not accurate in Manchester, Ct and they had to cancel the order. But they called and offered the Gorilla Pro stool at the same $15 price.  I took it!

Thanks OP, ordered 1 for pickup. There are 50 in stock in Atlanta area!

Same here in CA

goyal4247 said:   Thanks OP, ordered 1 for pickup. There are 50 in stock in Atlanta area!

Interestingly, I ordered one from a store with 28 in stock and it was cancelled. 2 other orders from stores with only 1 in stock were also cancelled.

My local store was quick to offer me a replacement that seemed to be on a par with this one. Ask your local store if they'll do the same

Crossing my fingers that It is not cancelled, or they offer me a replacement. Thanks OP

My local store showed one in stock online. I placed the order and received a phone call about 30 minutes later saying they had none. I was given 2 options... they could find one at another store and go get it for me or I could cancel the order. I chose for them to go get it for me. I didn't think of asking for a replacement. The ladder arrived at the customer service desk just as I walked up.

The Milwaukee, Wi area has quite a few left.

Thanks OP!

Ordered 3 and a gallon of ant killer earlier.  Used the $5 off coupon and got everything for ~$50 tax included.  The item is very light and tall which is what I was hoping when I ordered them.  Thanks OP.

Ordered 2, we'll see if they're there tomorrow!

Ordered 2 also. We'll see. thanks OP

in for one, thanks OP!

Thanks OP...order 2 but none nearby. Got my niece picking them up and bring them down at Xmas...if order holds.

edit: Just got pick-up confirmation.

Ordered one online earlier this afternoon and selected to pick up at the Huntington Beach II Store on Warner Ave. in Huntington Beach, CA. Got order confirmation email immediately and then the order ready for pickup email couple hours later. Just stopped by the store before they close at 9PM and picked up my stool. I noticed there is another same stool waiting for pick up there but I am not sure how many they still have in stock there.

I was able to order 2 for instore pickup in Houston.  Nice item.  thanks OP.

Just got a cancellation email with no explanation. WTF Home Depot?

Ordered 2 myself for store pickup, hopefully they're instock

Said there were 2 in stock so I ordered one for pickup, lets see if I get it.

Just got the pickup confirmation. Thanks OP

Dang it, now got a call that they don't really have any so they are going to cancel the order. Placing another order for a different store.

Awesome, local store has 6 in stock so I ordered 2 for in-store pickup. Thanks!

FYI: Similar 3 Step Project Ladder was $9.99 in Menards during 3 days Sale (last weekend).

Very nice, my store is OOS and I don't see an option to "ship to store".

30+ show as available in Palm Harbor, FL Home Depot on US19. Just ordered one - will let you know if it gets cancelled.

Good Luck.
Link might help 

PatelForIndia said:   FYI: Similar 3 Step Project Ladder was $9.99 in Menards during 3 days Sale (last weekend).
  Seriously comparing a deal to Black Friday weekend?  Unless you have 51 weeks to spare until 2014 BF, why bother mentioning this?

Love It!!   lets move on.

Ordered one for pick up in midtown, Manhattan. Thinking no way it would be in stock. Got the confirmation and pickup email. Went to pick it up and this ladder is great. I can carry it with one finger, (well, for a few seconds....) I carried this though the subway with no problem.
I have a 2 step COSCO ladder and a full size 6 feet ladder. This ladder is perfect for chores in-between. It's well worth $30-$40 dollars.
Get one!!

Got Cancelled order in San Jose, Ca too after purchased on gift card. I wonder how that works when the credit it back.

Gotta double check gift card balance now.... yup it was credited back to my giftcard.

Trying another store...

These are good for casual light use only. They should be not for heavy duty or commercial use. I've had the plastic pieces break on me. I had no issues with it being sturdy while standing on it though.

Been needing a new(er) one of these for awhile now ...

Ordered the last one at the closest store where it was available . Kinda betting I'll get a oos phone call though .

Eitherway , thx OP!

edit: got a pick-up notice

I have a 2 step and that's just not high enough for hanging Christmas lights I hope this 3 step works out.  Thanks =)

Crud..... order cancelled. Had 9 when I placed my order inventory now shows 1 in stock =(

wantonsoup said:   
PatelForIndia said:   FYI: Similar 3 Step Project Ladder was $9.99 in Menards during 3 days Sale (last weekend).
  Seriously comparing a deal to Black Friday weekend?  Unless you have 51 weeks to spare until 2014 BF, why bother mentioning this?

That's gives insight to others who are getting OOS and order cancellation email that, sooner or later, they can get this item in this price range (if not from HomeDepot Deal, then from some other store's Deal..) So, If I mentioned some detail on similar deal, where does it's bothers ? Who says that Black Friday weekend deal comes only after 51 weeks ? It can come next week also...Some deal gets repeat time to time,  If you think that, mentioning recent other deal price detail is bothering, then people should not be using Price History website like: http://www.camelcamelcamel.com/     as checking or refering old price is not going to be useful to anyone (as per your comment)...

This was 3 step ladder Link at Menards (Regular Price $34.99, and 3 Day Sale Price $9.99)

My order was cancelled.

In for one........pickup noticed received.  16 available when I ordered and already down to 4.

Well I have ordered. Hope it doesn't get cancelled. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Skipping 6 Messages...
Ordered mine yesterday afternoon, got a confirmation, and picked it up in the evening. No problems.

What was funny was that when I went in, they gave me the right ladder, but with someone else's name on it. I told them, and he walked around the counter and I noticed a stack of probably 15 of the ladders, all with different names on them! Several people in line behind me commented that they were also there for their ladders. lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014