• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
my ordered was canceled. They had 3 in stock, i ordered 2 but still got canceled

Picked mine up today, great ladder, especially for the price. VERY lightweight and easily supports my 250pounds without issue

I think this was a Black Friday deal

ragestuff said:   I think this was a Black Friday deal
It was a BF item at the same price. They did the same thing last year with some items that must not have sold to well.

Plenty in 08807 this morning. in for 1. thanks op! just what my small warehouse needed until i can find a good deal on a rolling ladder...

Ordered mine yesterday afternoon, got a confirmation, and picked it up in the evening. No problems.

What was funny was that when I went in, they gave me the right ladder, but with someone else's name on it. I told them, and he walked around the counter and I noticed a stack of probably 15 of the ladders, all with different names on them! Several people in line behind me commented that they were also there for their ladders. lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014