• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com has 4-Piece Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 4-1/2-Quart Round Dutch Oven Set (various colors) for $199.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009HL3I1Q/ 

Set Includes:

• 4.5-quart Signature Cast Iron Round French Oven
  • Matching Lid
  • Cast Iron Deluxe Round Trivet
  • Bottle of Cast Iron Cleaner

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Compare 4-Piece Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 4-1/2-Quart Round Dutch Oven Set at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:

As odd as this may sound I think I saw that same set at TJ Maxx...I did not check the price, starting to think I should have.

Quite possible, TJ Maxx / Marshall's does seem to get them from time to time. We got ours there about 10 yrs ago, watching the stock at a bunch of locations eventually got one on clearance for around $30! Never seen one that cheap again though.

miscrms said:   Quite possible, TJ Maxx / Marshall's does seem to get them from time to time. We got ours there about 10 yrs ago, watching the stock at a bunch of locations eventually got one on clearance for around $30! Never seen one that cheap again though.
  I think they really worth no more than $30. Huge profits are always easy from housewives. 

garycook said:   
miscrms said:   Quite possible, TJ Maxx / Marshall's does seem to get them from time to time. We got ours there about 10 yrs ago, watching the stock at a bunch of locations eventually got one on clearance for around $30! Never seen one that cheap again though.
  I think they really worth no more than $30. Huge profits are always easy from housewives. 

You've never used one of these I presume....I don't know if they're that much better than the ones you get for 1/4 the price at Kohls, but I bet they last 4x longer if you take care of them.

my boss who's 77 years old has one. she's french and she claims it was her grandmothers. i believe her whole heartly and guess what? i have two of the le creuset's now they're still made in france right? i didn't see that made in china when i first opened

Amazon Lightning Deal $169.95 now, hurry!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014