LG 47" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV $398 Walmart.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LG 47
Disclaimer
Hi, I just bought a LG 47" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV for $398 at WalMart.com. The price only shows if you checkout. I could not find this TV cheaper than $470 at other comparable sites such as Target. Amazon and TigerDirect has it for $499. I was looking for a no-frill LED HDTV as a gift and this seems to be a good deal. Reviews are good (3.6 out of 5 on Amazon), not great, but the reviews are also combined for all sizes (42-55 inch) and some of the avg reviews are because the 42" only has 1 HDMI output. The 47" has 2 HDMIs.

Free shipping if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks. And $2.97 if you want it in a week.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LG-47-47LN5200-1080p-60Hz-LED-HDTV/28419205  

Member Summary

LG 47
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal on a basic TV.  Thx OP.

Nice!!

sweet, thank you!

Good deal. This went on sale at Amazon and TigerDirect recently a few times for the same price.  (TigerDirect was nice because no tax).

nquinn said:   Good deal. This went on sale at Amazon and TigerDirect recently a few times for the same price.  (TigerDirect was nice because no tax).

No tax would have been great. Though WalMart can be more convenient. Easier for returns if I end up not liking it and option to pick up in store too.

So sweet if no tax

A great deal on a tv. Shame I have no need for another.

Also - add the $20 off $79 off WalMart.com for AMEX offers.

carvalho said:   So sweet if no tax
  Just imagine the TV is $430 and NO tax.  Does thinking of it that way no longer kill the deal?

tiger direct usually charges shipping anyways

A good deal. Worth not standing in the BF line outside in the cold.Green.

fatbujy said:   A good deal. Worth not standing in the BF line outside in the cold.Green.

What if you live in Naples FL ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014