• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
"excluding gift cards on a single transaction receipt,"

can't buy gift card or can't use gift card?

anybody else who ordered yesterday showing as " All Backordered". This sucks, I was hoping to get this right away..

Mine says shipped. Fingers crossed...

aslude said:   anybody else who ordered yesterday showing as " All Backordered". This sucks, I was hoping to get this right away..
The product page always indicated (every time I looked) 'in stock' as it does even now.

They shipped my mid-afternoon Thursday order via "UPS surepost". I selected the cheapest/slowest option for shipping. The tracking shows that the package began its journey from Chicago Friday morning and arrived at my local UPS facility later that evening. Maybe it will show up this Monday.

itsausername said:   They shipped my mid-afternoon Thursday order via "UPS surepost". I selected the cheapest/slowest option for shipping. The tracking shows that the package began its journey from Chicago Friday morning and arrived at my local UPS facility later that evening. Maybe it will show up this Monday.
Did you receive your package?
Mine tracking always shows on the way to deliver from local facility. still not received it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014