• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon.com Wish, Share, and Shop promotion
Disclaimer
Amazon $5 Credit with Facebook Wish Share & ShopWish, Share, and Shop
To participate, you must have or create a public/shared Wish List with items in it, answer a question, and share both on Facebook.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/wishlist2013        

Credit venetia  @SD

Congratulations! A promotional credit of $5 has been applied to your account. Follow these directions to redeem:

1) Shop for items on Amazon.com that say "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com."

2) Add $35 or more of eligible items to your Cart and proceed to Checkout.

3) On the "Review Your Order" page, you will see the $5 savings applied.
Start shopping

An e-mail confirmation has been sent to you. Your credit expires at 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 15, 2013. This promotion excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Any reason shithe@d for redding all the posts.  Just because you know how to red, doesn't mean u have to leave -ve feed b... (more)

MysteriousGirl (Dec. 07, 2013 @ 9:14p) |

Good Deal. Thanks OP.

bcronin (Dec. 08, 2013 @ 1:12a) |

"This promotion has ended"

It's dead, Jim.

eclectro (Dec. 26, 2013 @ 4:32p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note that 1) You must share your Wish List and 2) It's $5 off $35.

Still a great deal.  Thanks OP.

Pretty easy. I shared with a customized friends list (vs Public) on Facebook and still got the credit.

Warehouse items excluded.

nhenny2005! Nice to see you! Great deal too thanks!

Hmmmm, I got the credit, but it never made me share anything on FB. Thanks OP!

I "like" all their FB stuff and didn't see this & spend lots there, thanks OP

OP you are way cool

If you have a facebook for only coupon clipping under the name of Buggs Bunny, and your public review name on Amazon is Elmer Fudd, and your legal buyer/shipping name at Amazon is Fred Flintstone, what name will show on this public wish list?

Thanks, OP.

Anyone know if Subscribe and Save counts towards this? I have a big order shipping in a week. Terms and conditions don't seem to exclude...

Got the email. THANKS OP..

So I clicked on the share/claim button and got the coupon immediately.

I went to facebook to delete from the feed anything I may have shared and I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere. Did I actually share something?

Yuyak said:   So I clicked on the share/claim button and got the coupon immediately.

I went to facebook to delete from the feed anything I may have shared and I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere. Did I actually share something?

Im in the same boat. I couldnt find it to delete it.

I had to disable ad-blocking to see the share/claim button.

I shared with with only-me privacy on FB and received the credit. I don't see the post on FB.

Just to be sure, you can go to your privacy settings, choose "apps," hit the X next to Amazon, and check the box by "Delete all your Amazon activity on Facebook."

ag1052 said:   
Yuyak said:   So I clicked on the share/claim button and got the coupon immediately.

Im in the same boat. I couldnt find it to delete it.

Same here, thanks OP.

Same here.  Went to delete and can't find any posts sharing my wish list.  Already got the coupon.

P.S. - Awesome find OP!

satchelsofgold said:   Just to be sure, you can go to your privacy settings, choose "apps," hit the X next to Amazon, and check the box by "Delete all your Amazon activity on Facebook."
  That may explain it.  I don't have an Amazon app on my FB apps list.  It probably did not post anything.  Sweet!

JiggleTheHandle said:   If you have a facebook for only coupon clipping under the name of Buggs Bunny, and your public review name on Amazon is Elmer Fudd, and your legal buyer/shipping name at Amazon is Fred Flintstone, what name will show on this public wish list?
  George Jetson most likely.

Thanks OP. Got it easy, and realized I wasn't signed in to my FB acct so there is no way for them to know what to associate with.

I set the facebook privacy to share with "me only" and got the credit

Got it. Thanks Op.

i wonder if i can contact them and have them apply it to a purchase i made earlier today.

Nice , got it !

Thx OP !

jabu321 said:   Got it. Thanks Op.

i wonder if i can contact them and have them apply it to a purchase i made earlier today.

cancel and reorder, unless Amazon has jumped up the prices by $5 like most items I was watching.

Good post, thanks OP!

itsme13 said:   
jabu321 said:   Got it. Thanks Op.

cancel and reorder, unless Amazon has jumped up the prices by $5 like most items I was watching.

LOL more like they jacked it up by $35. im going to call and see if they can just credit my card $5. its worth a shot.

Great deal!

Same for me.  I already have the FB Amazon App set to "only me" so I'm assuimng that's why.  Maybe you and others already had it set that way.  Several ways to check but under Privacy Settings click on Apps on the left.

Thanks. I created a wish list with a free app called "Wish List"

thanks,

thanks

I don't think the wishlist is shared in FB. I think it's shared in Amazon.

Thank you OP. Had to sign in all the way into FB and link the Amazon app to the FB account to get the credit.

I got the $5 credit. Easy money. Thanks OP.

josh555 said:   I don't think the wishlist is shared in FB. I think it's shared in Amazon.
  Yes it is made public on Amazon but you can go into your wishlist settings and make it private again.

Got the $5 Credit, changed it to 'Only Me'. Thanks!

Thanks, OP!

Remember the $5 credit has to be spent by 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, December 15, 2013, or the credit will go away. Thanks OP.

THANKS

Skipping 22 Messages...
"This promotion has ended"

It's dead, Jim.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014