• 1 2
  • Text Only
thanks op got it easy

Thanks!

Thanks.

Simply set your list for 'Only Me'

Thanks!!!!!!

Thank Que!

Thanks! Items must be sold by Amazon to satisfy.

thanks op,I got it,very easy.

Can this be combined w/ AMEX's $25 off $75 statement credit if you use that AMEX card and buy $75 worth of stuff?

ablang said:   Can this be combined w/ AMEX's $25 off $75 statement credit if you use that AMEX card and buy $75 worth of stuff?
  My guess.... as long as the final charge amount is $75 or higher.   If not, you can buy the $75 GC first, then use that to pay for the purchase.

Thanks. Easy.

Thanks OP!

Damn, this makes me really wish I had seen this before I placed the last of my Christmas shopping order from Amazon... ><

easy to get it. I like free thing!!

Combine this with the Amex sync offer, 25 off 75

Welcome back nhenny, we missed you.

what to buy?

awesome - i'm sure i'll find something to buy

mmyk72 said:   
ablang said:   Can this be combined w/ AMEX's $25 off $75 statement credit if you use that AMEX card and buy $75 worth of stuff?
  My guess.... as long as the final charge amount is $75 or higher.   If not, you can buy the $75 GC first, then use that to pay for the purchase.

$75 can be accumulated from multiple orders

robin9077 said:   Thank Que!

Any reason shithe@d for redding all the posts.  Just because you know how to red, doesn't mean u have to leave -ve feed back to each and every post. Chill.

Good Deal. Thanks OP.

"This promotion has ended"

It's dead, Jim.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014