Disclaimer

Member Summary

jacket
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No free shipping!

fsu67 (Dec. 21, 2013 @ 3:02p) |

NO Free shipping !! Any other code? I got one already and its great !!! Though little short at the waist eventhough I or... (more)

sagittarias (Dec. 21, 2013 @ 5:16p) |

I got mine. They run small so order tall size.

SaveMeMoney67 (Dec. 21, 2013 @ 9:22p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Jacket in pic is $130

Nice...picked up a tall jacket in Sand color for $20 delivered!

In for the red/grey jacket. Thanks OP.

I have one of these from last year, very comfortable and awesome jacket! Well worth the $20!

In for 1 as a nice gift. Thanks OP!

Nice goods and so cheap

One for a gift and one for myself. Thanks OP

I bought four! Thanks!

Good deal ,thank you very much!

Thanks OP.

Note: They have these in big sizes up to 3X.

awesome deal at a time just when you need it! thanks OP
i am a big fan if the big plastic zippers they never snag and never get ur beard stuck in it (if u have a beard) lol. even have tall sizes! shipped for $20!

don't forget FC

this is the same jacket that fat wallet sold yes their own product without cabala's logo 2 days earlier for $24.99 got another one here thanks op

In for one....thanks

Bought three for gifts! Thank you!

tommythe said:   this is the same jacket that fat wallet sold yes their own product without cabala's logo 2 days earlier for $24.99 got another one here thanks op
  I missed out on getting a Fatwallet jacket?  Where?

Great deal! Will make a nice gift! Thanks!!

I wish they would state which three seasons these coats work in. I usually forget and find myself sweating like crazy in the summer with this thing on.

phins2rt said:   I wish they would state which three seasons these coats work in. I usually forget and find myself sweating like crazy in the summer with this thing on.
  lol

I was thinking the same thing... what 3 seasons?  You're either really cold in the winter or sweating to the oldies in the summer.

I only wear XL shirts, but I'm not sure whether to get a L or XL jacket. Thoughts?
Large T-shirts fit OK when new, but are snug after they shrink from washing/drying. I don't like snug fit.   I'm 5'10", 175-180lbs, broad shoulders.

Nice deal but you forgot to add Men's to title.

I got one. Thanks OP!

Slickone said:   I only wear XL shirts, but I'm not sure whether to get a L or XL jacket. Thoughts?
Large T-shirts fit OK when new, but are snug after they shrink from washing/drying. I don't like snug fit.   I'm 5'10", 175-180lbs, broad shoulders.

XL.... According to the reviews they run small... One guy said his 3XL was like a kids jacket !

$18.97 after the Cash Back. You can't beat that!! Bought 2 as gifts. Thanks OP!

Slickone said:   I only wear XL shirts, but I'm not sure whether to get a L or XL jacket. Thoughts?

L if you are under 30. XL if you are over; or if you have a belly.

Got the Red/Grey Regular Medium. Hope it fits. Thanks.

robby69 said:   

XL.... According to the reviews they run small... One guy said his 3XL was like a kids jacket !

"Fat guy in a little coat..." - Chris Farley

Two reviews here (at bottom) say they're very short. Now I'm wondering if I should get a Tall.

An old thread from 2011 says they're often $20.  Also they used to come in forest green. Too bad they don't now. Having a hard time deciding on a color, and all my other coats now are black.

Someone said they got them for $15 previously.

Rarely do they have free shipping like now.
(Free shipping got extended through Dec 18)

Good deal. Thanks OP.

robby69 said:   

Thanks. A regular or tall?

ROOKIE!!!! I ordered 4, but didn't go through the link, to get the Cash Back!!!  Terrible, now to go and re-order correctly, the price went up $10...... oh well....

Oh, the horror! "Mommy! Mommy! I lost 8c CashBack!"

hey, the regular is $29.99, what gives?

Guess the $19.99 is over..

Got mine. Great quality!

I got mine too, it is a great jacket and looks good too.

Skipping 15 Messages...
I got mine. They run small so order tall size.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014