• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

National Presto Hot Air Popcorn Popper @ Sears
was $19.99

Buy online, pickup in store

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

National Presto Hot Air Popcorn Popper
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have an older model that my grandmother had owned for several decades which still works great; this one doesn't look as high-quality, but for $10 don't let that stop you: non-microwave popping corn is much less expensive, usually much healthier, and better tasting in my opinion (but I don't like movie theater popcorn).

Thanks OP!

If you're more a kettlecorn person, I highly recommend a Whirly Pop. Linky 
- throw in coconut oil and kernels
- heat and spin until you don't hear any more popping
- toss in into bowl and add salt
- enjoy

Thanks ordered one.

this one works for roasting coffee beans too yes?

I bought one of these a couple of years ago thinking it would be a good way to avoid popping corn using oil. The problem I found was that these units only work if you have the right size of corn kernels, meaning they have to be big enough that their weight does not allow the machine to blow out the kernels before they pop.  I tried several different kinds of corn, some of it expensive gourmet brands, and found that this popper would just blow out the kernels because they were too light. So be aware that these poppers will not work with just any brand of popping corn, they have to be the right size. Had I known that prior to purchasing it I would not have bought it.

wENT INTO THE STORE AND PRICED MATCHED... WAS $17.99 IN STORE 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014