rated:

coupon
Disclaimer
Take off 30% when you use your Kohls Charge Card December 10-24
XMAS30

Kohls Cash $10/$50 December 10-24

Free shipping 12/10-12/24 with code SHIP4UDEC

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$48 after coupons and before taxes, $98, $148, etc.

gizmo (Dec. 23, 2013 @ 6:17p) |

How rude, PrincipalMember. Maybe you need other things in life to involve yourself in.

seiassurdo (Jan. 07, 2014 @ 12:51p) |

From Kohl's Website - https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/125 - Please see the Are you returning merchandise th... (more)

JimGuy (Jan. 07, 2014 @ 6:05p) |

Current Coupons and Offers:

Department specific coupons (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
GIGGLE10 - $10 off $50 Fisher Price Toy purchase (ends 4/15)
INTIMATES10 - $10 off $40 Intimates purchase(exp 4/2) Printable Intimates $10 off $40
KIDDING - $10 off $30 shoes and apparel for kids purchase (exp 4/19) In-store pass
DRESS10 - $10 off $30 apparel for juniors purchase (exp 4/19)

Kohl's Charge
PICK20 - 20% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 4/9)

Non Kohl's Charge:
BASKET- 15% off purchase (exp 4/8)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75 purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 3/26 - 3/30, spend it 3/31 - 4/19

Clearance low-to-high
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thank you OP!

Will they accept this in store if printed?  They sent me a 20%
I plan on combining with expired Kohls cash!

randyfrasman said:   Will they accept this in store if printed?  They sent me a 20%

I never, ever take my hard copy with me when I shop.  I take a picture with my phone and use that (I have left too many at the register to keep bringing the real coupon).  YMMV, but I have never been denied.

uafgrad said:   
randyfrasman said:   Will they accept this in store if printed?  They sent me a 20%

I never, ever take my hard copy with me when I shop.  I take a picture with my phone and use that (I have left too many at the register to keep bringing the real coupon).  YMMV, but I have never been denied.

Great to know, I will try.  Thank you OP and UAFGRAD!

Kohl's has sucked me in like CRAZY this year. Thanks OP!

constantine03 said:   Kohl's has sucked me in like CRAZY this year. Thanks OP!
  Agree big time.  I used to ignore when the credit card rewards companies would put the Kohls gift cards on sale all the time, but no longer.  Sitting on a mountain if free after Kohls cash croc pots.  

Thank you so much for the post. You're very kind.

Just ordered a watch and a new balance jacket for $62 shipped plus got $10 Kohl's cash. Thanks.

Anyone ever use the Kohl's promo codes with Shop Discover? Does it negate your CB? I just got my Discover this past year & have been avoiding using Shop Discover for most things because I hear they're real sticklers about using any codes (although I've been using my Discover to pay with to get 5% CB for online shopping this quarter).

Use Ebates, 6% Cash Back today. If you use Shop Discover you must use the Discover card to pay. To get 30% from Kohl's you need to use your Kohl's charge.

When I go into a Kohl's store, before I put my merchandise down I tell the clerk that I have a 30% off coupon, but forgot to bring it in. I sometime mention what the code is. They have never denied me the 30% off. If they did, I would tell them that I'm not buying the merchandise without the discount.

Sorry to get off-topic, but I am finding contradictory info on this: If I return something that I bought with Kohls cash, under the current policy, can I still get a merchandise credit?  Or will I lose the full KC amount?  I know that current policy will deduct used KC from the item that it was earned on if returned.

Thank you so much.

sara85 said:   Sorry to get off-topic, but I am finding contradictory info on this: If I return something that I bought with Kohls cash, under the current policy, can I still get a merchandise credit?  Or will I lose the full KC amount?  I know that current policy will deduct used KC from the item that it was earned on if returned.
  Not only do they let you do this without penalties, it is preferable that you do. Your credit does not expire, and used judiciously, you can get % discount and further KCash in the future.

aarzi said:   
sara85 said:   Sorry to get off-topic, but I am finding contradictory info on this: If I return something that I bought with Kohls cash, under the current policy, can I still get a merchandise credit?  Or will I lose the full KC amount?  I know that current policy will deduct used KC from the item that it was earned on if returned.
  Not only do they let you do this without penalties, it is preferable that you do. Your credit does not expire, and used judiciously, you can get % discount and further KCash in the future.

Thanks so much for the answer.  This is what I thought, but have had a few frustrating Kohls experiences at our local store lately with unhelpful employees so wanted to make sure I knew before I went in.

sara85 said:   
aarzi said:   

Thanks so much for the answer.  This is what I thought, but have had a few frustrating Kohls experiences at our local store lately with unhelpful employees so wanted to make sure I knew before I went in.

Kohl's Cash earners beware.  Kohl's Cash is great as long as you keep what you bought while earning it and redeeming it.

Sara, you have it correct.  If it was within the last 6 months or up to a year ago, those unhelpful employees were actually telling you correctly - Kohl's changed its return policy with regard to items purchased using Kohl's Cash (KC) approximately 6 to 12 months ago.  In the past you were correct in being able to receive a store credit which is what Aarzi may be referring to.  This does not happen now.

Today, you lose the KC as if you never earned it.  It seems a bit unfair, but I've heard the policy was changed due to a minority few that raised the stakes by abusing the KC system.  I'm not sure how badly the bottom-line was affected, but the unscrupulous few would purchase large ticket items ($500+ diamond jewelry, Kitchenaid mixers, etc -- repeatedly) with no intent on keeping the merchandise, receive KC ($100 or more) at the time of the purchase, return the item or items to the store during the KC redemption period, have their credit card/bank account credited for the amount of the purchase, and then convert the unused KC to a store credit to make "freemium" purchases.  From the company's perspective this seemed a bit unfair as well.

But there are many nice employees as well as managers that will bend this rule (even on expired KC) as nobody likes to be treated unfairly but as you already knew the KC is supposed to be forefeited upon return of items that earned you KC or were purchased with KC.  In fact, it is actually written in to the language of the KC terms and conditions.  "If merchandise purchased earning a Kohl's Cash® Coupon is subsequently returned or price adjusted, the value of the Kohl's Cash® Coupon previously earned and/or the amount of the merchandise refund may be reduced to reflect any unearned value. Return value of merchandise purchased with a Kohl's Cash® Coupon may also be subject to adjustment."

While it may be unavoidable, my advice is to make purchases you are likely to keep when you first earn your KC, and make smaller individual purchases when redeeming your KC only on items that you are likely to keep.  I must admit I have been burned a time or two by not following my own advice.

…»→DZ

sara85 worded her question concisely, and was responded to accurately. After such a long-winded post, you have just disseminated incorrect "information". Please refrain from it. While your intentions may be pure, your understanding is lacking.

- buy something that gets you KCash, use the KCash, return the bought item, lose the value of the KCash earned.
- buy something using KCash, return the item, get the value of the KCash in KMRC, and anything else spent in the form it was spent. For example, $16 item using $10 KCash + $6 cash will get you back $10 KMRC and $6 cash.

- buy something that gets you KCash, return it without having used the KCash, get full value back.

There's much more, but I do not wish to confuse people.

DeciduousZeus said:   
sara85 said:   
aarzi said:   

Kohl's Cash earners beware.  Kohl's Cash is great as long as you keep what you bought while earning it and redeeming it.

+1 on this.  I think some stores/cashiers still follow the old policy, but my store no longer refunds the amount bought with Kohls cash. 

Either you or the c.s. or both are mistaken.

aarzi said:   sara85 worded her question concisely, and was responded to accurately. After such a long-winded post, you have just disseminated incorrect "information". Please refrain from it. While your intentions may be pure, your understanding is lacking.

- buy something that gets you KCash, use the KCash, return the bought item, lose the value of the KCash earned.
- buy something using KCash, return the item, get the value of the KCash in KMRC, and anything else spent in the form it was spent. For example, $16 item using $10 KCash + $6 cash will get you back $10 KMRC and $6 cash.

- buy something that gets you KCash, return it without having used the KCash, get full value back.

There's much more, but I do not wish to confuse people.

Take it easy there Aarzi... and no need to flame on.  My intentions do not require analyzing and my information is accurate.  I think you mean well too but I'd like to clarify the two points you made:

1. Your first is accurate (to a point, no pun intended); keep in mind that you would still get to keep the full value of your return if the amount of the returned merchandise does not drop your original tender to a lower purchase tier (as an example $10 KCash for every $50 spent tier). In this case you actually get to keep the full value of your return even if the Kohl's Cash (KC) was used.

2. On your second, the option to receive the value of KC in KMRC (Kohl's Merchandise Return Credit, a store credit) is what was removed approximately 6 to 12 months ago.  I have not only experienced the heartache of not having this option available and forfeiting my KC, but was also told by an actual store manager this was done to curb the high-stakes abuse of an unscrupulous few.  I trust my source.  It is possible the policy is store-dependant, but I do believe the Terms & Conditions (in italics above) removes all doubt. I hope to see the KMRC option come back someday for returns purchased with KCash. <crossed fingers>

In the meantime, I still recommend to all those earning and redeeming Kohl's Cash to purchase items you are likely to keep.  And Aarzi, no harm no foul to you.  Expect great things!

…»→DZ

That's not true, my Kohls still give me kMRC for return of items purchased using Kohls cash.

manimiao said:   That's not true, my Kohls still give me kMRC for return of items purchased using Kohls cash.
  I wish mine still did too.  Only seems fair.   Lucky you.

…»→DZ

Great deal

Where do I get

I had a conversation with Kohls CS online chat before purchasing a car seat using Kohls Cash. My concern was if the seat did not work in my car would I be able to return or would I just lose my KC. I was told that I would get a kMRC for any KC portion and the rest would go back to the original form of payment. I saved the conversation just in case I needed it. This conversation was about 2 months ago. I can provide my screen captures if it would help anyone!

DeciduousZeus said:   
manimiao said:   That's not true, my Kohls still give me kMRC for return of items purchased using Kohls cash.

…»→DZ

You are mistaken.  If you buy anything with KC, you lose that value only on the merchandise you bought that earned the KC when you return that.  Anything you buy with KC gets returned as a MC when you return it (unless you return both items at the same time, in which case it is a wash).

how do I download the 30 percent off coupon to use in store today?

brendalynndj said:   how do I download the 30 percent off coupon to use in store today?
  uafgrad has posted a scan of the 30% off in the OP of this thread.  It's YMMV, but you can print that and try it at your store. It works at my local Kohl's.

DeciduousZeus said:   

…»→DZ

Would you share the location of your store?
I have done that in several stores across three states. Always got KMRC for items using KC.

Great chance to save!!

jpmp6 said:   Great chance to save!!
  Really really great! May never happen again in this lifetime!

uafgrad said:   
DeciduousZeus said:   

…»→DZ

You are mistaken.  If you buy anything with KC, you lose that value only on the merchandise you bought that earned the KC when you return that.  Anything you buy with KC gets returned as a MC when you return it (unless you return both items at the same time, in which case it is a wash).

DZ is telling the truth. My store used to give out MC when returning something purchased with KC. But they stopped doing that about 6 months ago (found out the hard way). Why is it so hard to believe different store might follow a different policy? This is in NY. 

It's not hard to believe that some of you are experiencing what you (or DZ) say. In your case, the CS is incorrect. This is not K policy. Call corporate to clarify/complain.

As an example, I recently went to return something that had generated KCash, but I had never redeemed it. Everyone from the CS to the Junior Manager to the Senior Manager insisted that I had to submit my driver's license to be entered in the system. I said no way when I have the receipt and the item in prime unopened/unused condition. They shrugged their collective soldiers, smirked, looked at me funny, and indicated it's either that, or I take my merchandize home. Said "the computer" won't let them. I told them there was an easy way around it, and either they are incompetent, or uncooperative. I stood my ground. Called corporate. Handed the SM the phone. It took just a couple of keystrokes, and we were done. No apologies. I put in complaints for all three of them by name.

This wasn't South Jersey, where I live. I was traveling, and you guessed it, it was NY. Good old NY. Friendliest place on Earth.

My local store I guess still follows old policy. If I return something which had generated Kohls cash, I still get full refund or sometimes prorated refund after deducting Kohls cash partly which is still ok with me.

whiteking2003 said:   
DeciduousZeus said:   

…»→DZ

Would you share the location of your store?
I have done that in several stores across three states. Always got KMRC for items using KC.

I live in Dallas/Fort Worth.  My Kohl's store no longer gives me the option to keep the KCash value in the form of a KMRC (Kohl's Merchandise Return Credit, a store credit) when I return an item purchased with Kohl's Cash.  I could escalate, but it's not in my nature to do so when I begrudgingly realize the Terms & Conditions of KCash are clearly defined (see Terms & Conditions in italics in previous post) as it relates to returning items purchased with KCash.  I don't like this rule, but I do like shopping at Kohl's.  And this is why I try to only purchase items I am likely to keep when spending my KCash.  To each their own though; whether you escalate to get your KCash value returned, or your store follows the old way and still lets you get a KMRC, or you do like me and only buy items with Kohl's Cash that you're likely to keep - I think KCash is an awesome feature at Kohl's.

Just keep shopping... shopping,... shopping... and happy holidays,
…»→DZ

Please send me 30 percent coupon

So excited about trying this!!

Just a head's up - Kohl's Facebook page is flooded with people who have ordered things online on Black Friday and afterwards complaining about orders still being "in fulfillment" over a week after the item was supposed to be received, orders being cancelled then shipped then cancelled again, people receiving other people's orders (complete with their personal info and CC info), etc.

My Black Friday and Cyber Monday orders shipped quickly but two orders I placed earlier this week are still in fulfillment with one having items cancelled. I'm not sure what's going on but thought I'd post a warning here for anyone that might need an item before Christmas.

Skipping 56 Messages...
From Kohl's Website - https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/125 - Please see the Are you returning merchandise that was purchased with Kohl’s Cash? FAQ.  It clearly says you will receive the refund in Store Credit, not forfeit the Kohl's Cash.

Kohl’s Cash and Returnsls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/125

Are you returning merchandise from a purchase that earned Kohl’s Cash?

When you return merchandise from a purchase that earned Kohl’s Cash, you will get a refund in the form of your original payment, and it will decrease the value of your Kohl’s Cash.
Did you already spend your Kohl’s Cash?

If you have already used your Kohl’s Cash, you will get a refund in the form of your original payment, and the amount of the Kohl’s Cash will be deducted from your return amount.
Are you returning merchandise that was purchased with Kohl’s Cash?

If you are making a return or price adjustment on an item you bought with Kohl's Cash, the value of the Kohl's Cash coupon will be returned as a Kohl's Merchandise Credit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015