• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

KFC BOGO 10 Pc. Bites Combo
Disclaimer

Back of coupon
Disclaimer
There's a coupon in 12/8/13 Parade magazine (Sunday paper insert) for BOGO 10 Pc. Bites Combo - coupon expires 12/29/13.

UPDATE: Also in 12/1/13 USA Weekend magazine.

It's a card that sticks ~1/2" above the top of the magazine.

Member Summary

KFC 10 Pc
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
this is a real good deal, thanks

joesong44 (Dec. 10, 2013 @ 3:55a) |

Yeah at BOGO, but $6.29 regular price is pretty steep.  Got it last night and it was pretty tasty.

<== P.S.  The little f... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Dec. 10, 2013 @ 10:49a) |

Looking forward to trying them out. Agree that the normal price is too much, but with the bogo its worth it.

goldmareese (Dec. 10, 2013 @ 11:54a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Made me hungrier. KFC always does.

Green 4 U if it's there. I've seen posts like this before only to be disappointed. Hope I'm not. Maybe my paper boy stole mine in the past.....BASTAGE (Johnny Dangerously reference)

Conditions on the back?

SinglePapa said:   Conditions on the back?
Added image to OP.  

Must be 18 or older.

SinglePapa said:   Conditions on the back?
Not valid in NY while school is in session nor in Orlando/Kissimmee during school breaks.    

Where did u read that?

The coupon was in the Parade Magazine delivered with today's Hutchinson (KS) News.  There was also a coupon for an 8-piece meal for $15.99 - eight pieces of chicken, four biscuits, and two sides.

can we just print out the coupon you posted without having to buy the newspaper? will they accept it? lol

b1 get 1 free
10 pce bites combo
10 bites
individual side
medium dringk
parade magazine 12/08/13 newspapers

kaveh2k said:   can we just print out the coupon you posted without having to buy the newspaper? will they accept it? lol
  check recyling bins

OP, thanks for sharing.

Thank you OP!

Not valid in Puerto Rico. No KFC love there.

Also not valid when they tell you they need to send a coupon in the mail to replace the ones they sent you already.....

I have not been to KFC since the Oprah coupon fast one they pulled on us.

LORENW said:   Also not valid when they tell you they need to send a coupon in the mail to replace the ones they sent you already.....

If you boycott every retailer or restaurant after a single coupon snafu you won't have any places left to shop or eat after awhile.

Has anyone seen the coupon in USA Weekend?

Eat Mor Chikin

Last Sunday, they printed a coupon in the USA Weekend. Had it last week. This week I'll use the coupon in the Parade Magazine. As I said when it's online, KFC near me in Central Jersey, does not accept internet coupons. When it's in the Magazines, they do!

Marvinomatic said:   Last Sunday, they printed a coupon in the USA Weekend. Had it last week. This week I'll use the coupon in the Parade Magazine. As I said when it's online, KFC near me in Central Jersey, does not accept internet coupons. When it's in the Magazines, they do!
  More and more retailers are doing this and rightly so IMHO...

mactv said:   
LORENW said:   Also not valid when they tell you they need to send a coupon in the mail to replace the ones they sent you already.....

If you boycott every retailer or restaurant after a single coupon snafu you won't have any places left to shop or eat after awhile.

Yes I can, and this was not a single coupon snafu

It was outright fraud

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Has anyone seen the coupon in USA Weekend?
  No, coupon was not in this section (Chicago Sun-Times in my case).

The coupon was in mine. (Chicago Tribune)

not in houston, tx

danhouston said:   not in houston, tx
  nvm, yes was in usa last sun (12/1)

garibaldi said:   The coupon was in mine. (Chicago Tribune)
  The Parade section, yes. Not the USA Weekend from the Sun-Times.

yoregano said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Has anyone seen the coupon in USA Weekend?No, coupon was not in this section (Chicago Sun-Times in my case).People posted that it was in last week's (12/1) USA Weekend.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
yoregano said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Has anyone seen the coupon in USA Weekend?
No, coupon was not in this section (Chicago Sun-Times in my case).

People posted that it was in last week's (12/1) USA Weekend.

thx op!  almost dumped old papers/coupons box for recycle

thanks!

this is a real good deal, thanks

joesong44 said:   this is a real good deal, thanks
Yeah at BOGO, but $6.29 regular price is pretty steep.  Got it last night and it was pretty tasty.

<== P.S.  The little fuzzball (to the left) said the chicken was good.    

Looking forward to trying them out. Agree that the normal price is too much, but with the bogo its worth it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014