• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Brawny-Pick-A-Size-Paper-Towel-Rolls-2-Pl... 

BRWNY ABOVE

HEFTY BELOW

http://www.staples.com/Hefty-CinchSak-Drawstring-Trash-Bags-13-g... 

EVEN LESS INSTORE W/15% OFF  breakroom q. can kiosk order if OOS at store.  www.staples.com/coupons

Free ship rewards or free ship to store

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Brawny Select a Size/100ct Hefty
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got a dollars off (not percent off like the Brawny) box offered to me on an HP Laptop a couple of days ago.  It was '$... (more)

labboypro (Dec. 12, 2013 @ 11:30p) |

Let us know when you do.

aarzi (Dec. 12, 2013 @ 11:35p) |

The Brawny usually have a $1 off manufacturer coupon stuck to the package.

Manufacturer coupons should be treated as a fo... (more)

gd78 (Dec. 13, 2013 @ 12:17a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

IMPORTANT HEADS UP!!!

If you refresh the page a few times at Staples, you may get an "exclusive" offer to save 10-15% extra on the items shown in OP.

BE SURE TO LOOK FOR THE BLACK BOX and click on that. YMMV

Can we stack the breakroom 15% coupon with the 15% from refreshing?

Thanks OP. Refresh worked nicely.  Got the extra 15% on the second refresh.  Got 3 for $26.23 after tax.

Got it. Thank you.

can't find that breakroom 15% coupon, I keep refreshing and all I see is the toner coupon

staples 20%
Disclaimer
MISTERCHEAP said:   IMPORTANT HEADS UP!!!

If you refresh the page a few times at Staples, you may get an "exclusive" offer to save 10-15% extra on the items shown in OP.

You might want to update that. I got 20% offer after 1st refresh.
3 for $22.17
Thanks MC

What VegasVegan just said...20% off for me too!  plus free shipping...I love Staples!

I got 20% off.

Thanks, refresh worked for me, too.

How do you get free shipping???

Thanks!  Got 20% off!  

where the hell are you guys seeing this 20% off? On the main page of Staples, ie www.staples.com ?? Again, all I see is $20 off ink or $30 off toner.....take a screenshot or something for me...

Also, while the Trash bags are a good deal for a marked brand (particularly with the 20%/15% off or whatever), Sams has their members mark 13 gallon trash bags (180 bags now as opposed to 150 before) for $9.84, and apparently they're stronger now than they used to be.  Just FYI for those thinking this is a great deal (100 bags in this deal).  

Got the 20% off,used $20 off $75 break room coupon,free 42oz M&M coupon.$59 to the front door!

kataro62 said:   Got the 20% off,used $20 off $75 break room coupon,free 42oz M&M coupon.$59 to the front door!
  Where did you get this $20 off $75 break room coupon?  

staples
Disclaimer
DaRkJaWs9 said:   where the hell are you guys seeing this 20% off? On the main page of Staples, ie www.staples.com ?? Again, all I see is $20 off ink or $30 off toner.....take a screenshot or something for me...

Also, while the Trash bags are a good deal for a marked brand (particularly with the 20%/15% off or whatever), Sams has their members mark 13 gallon trash bags (180 bags now as opposed to 150 before) for $9.84, and apparently they're stronger now than they used to be.  Just FYI for those thinking this is a great deal (100 bags in this deal).  

Lower right hand corner.  It will pop up from the bottom of the screen.

OK. Well apparently you can't use the 15% break room coupon online, so for those of you who ordered it with the 20%, you got a good deal, and especially you kataro with that $20 off of $75. I actually went to the store and got 15% off of everything using the breakroom coupon, 5% less but I have it now as opposed to later. but I definitely wish I had that 20 off of 75, damn! Does that coupon have a coupon code, kataro, that you can share, or is it too late?

staples pop up
Disclaimer
rushhound said:   
DaRkJaWs9 said:   where the hell are you guys seeing this 20% off? On the main page of Staples, ie www.staples.com ?? Again, all I see is $20 off ink or $30 off toner.....take a screenshot or something for me...

It should also show up between the price and the product pic.

I noticed one of these pop up the other day when I was looking at some plastic cups. I wonder if they only show up on breakroom items. Has anyone seen it pop up on other items?

Also tried to get it to pop up by refreshing when in a private browsing tab and could not get it to appear after 15 or so refreshes.

I think they are 1 time use,I picked my catalog up in store,haven't seen them there lately though.My sister took mine,don,t know if she tried it.

VegasVegan said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   IMPORTANT HEADS UP!!!

You might want to update that. I got 20% offer after 1st refresh.
3 for $22.17
Thanks MC

yeah. got better as the day went along, this AM it was giving me only 15%....didn't order, but did tonight when the 20% offer popped up. Nice deal.

To another poster: Free Shipping with Staples rewards, you must have a rewards # and log into your account for ship to be free.

If not a member, sign up here for free.  www.staplesrewards.com

Refreshed a zillion times on the Hefty product page in a few different browsers, didn't get the 15% or 20% off deal box.

kstraka said:   Refreshed a zillion times on the Hefty product page in a few different browsers, didn't get the 15% or 20% off deal box.

that's because they went out of stock last night, back in stock now, so not sure if they pulled that offer.

Back in stock, got 3x boxes of the 100-count garbage bags without any special deal for $25.47 shipped (in IL)!

kstraka said:   Back in stock, got 3x boxes of the 100-count garbage bags without any special deal for $25.47 shipped (in IL)!

Price drops to $7.99 per box if you buy 3+

I bought the Brawny at the kiosk and used the 15% off break room coupon at the register.  Interestingly enough, I was also buying other stuff including tech items and the 15% took the discount off of these items as well.

DaRkJaWs9 said:   OK. Well apparently you can't use the 15% break room coupon online, so for those of you who ordered it with the 20%, you got a good deal, and especially you kataro with that $20 off of $75. I actually went to the store and got 15% off of everything using the breakroom coupon, 5% less but I have it now as opposed to later. but I definitely wish I had that 20 off of 75, damn! Does that coupon have a coupon code, kataro, that you can share, or is it too late?
I tried the photo paper and different break room items, using % coupons first (worked) and $ coupons afterwards (did not work). Since the % coupons were more important to me, I did not try it any other way. Did anyone have success combining?
Also, the $5/$5 worked on some purchases, and not on others.

VegasVegan said:   
rushhound said:   

It should also show up between the price and the product pic.

I noticed one of these pop up the other day when I was looking at some plastic cups. I wonder if they only show up on breakroom items. Has anyone seen it pop up on other items?

Also tried to get it to pop up by refreshing when in a private browsing tab and could not get it to appear after 15 or so refreshes.

Nice.

VegasVegan said:   
Has anyone seen it pop up on other items?

I got a dollars off (not percent off like the Brawny) box offered to me on an HP Laptop a couple of days ago.  It was '$49 off for the next 20 minutes'.  I stuck it in my cart, but didn't pull the trigger because it wasn't a sweet enough deal even after the additional off.  I tried leaving a few things in my cart to "think about it" to see if that prompted the enticements... but haven't yet identified a pattern.

labboypro said:   
VegasVegan said:   
Has anyone seen it pop up on other items?

I got a dollars off (not percent off like the Brawny) box offered to me on an HP Laptop a couple of days ago.  It was '$49 off for the next 20 minutes'.  I stuck it in my cart, but didn't pull the trigger because it wasn't a sweet enough deal even after the additional off.  I tried leaving a few things in my cart to "think about it" to see if that prompted the enticements... but haven't yet identified a pattern.

Let us know when you do.

The Brawny usually have a $1 off manufacturer coupon stuck to the package.

Manufacturer coupons should be treated as a form of payment and can be combined with Staples Qs, right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014