†through December 15, 2013
†for new and exciting daily deals!

http://www.costco.com/12-days-of-christmas-deals.html

Member Summary

Costco
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Grab a microfleece shirt for my daughter.

Thanks! Got a nice pullover. Awesome price.

Hmmm. Wonder why I'm not getting these emails. Thanks for the heads up puggle -- will like into it.

msrazzle said:   Hmmm. Wonder why I'm not getting these emails. Thanks for the heads up puggle -- will like into it.
††At the top of the page it has area to input your email to sign up for their emails.
http://www.costco.com/12-days-of-christmas-deals.html

I wonder why Costco doesn't carry size x-small and small? It's mainly medium or large size.

docjoo said:   I wonder why Costco doesn't carry size x-small and small? It's mainly medium or large size.
††
Yeah, as a short and skinny guy, I rarely get to take advantage of their clothing offerings. †

I have seen small maybe you can get your items in kids XL size and save money too. I know a friend that is size small & she can shop in kids area for less money.

puggle said:   
I have seen small maybe you can get your items in kids XL size and save money too. I know a friend that is size small & she can shop in kids area for less money.

† Nice ....now your friend can wear matching Hello Kitty outfit with her daughter

It would be nice to be able to find an adult design in an adult small size.

docjoo said:   I wonder why Costco doesn't carry size x-small and small? It's mainly medium or large size.
††They do carry small in certain clothing items (addidas men's sweatpants were in size small recently) but not all clothing items most likely due to limited display space in the stores.

Thanks Puggle!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014