• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HP Pavilion 15-N028US 15
Disclaimer
I was visiting Staples.com earlier today and clicked on the HP Pavilion 15-N028US laptop on the homepage.  When I went in, I got an "exclusive" offer for $48 more off this laptop.  I tried on another browser, and only got like $31 for the offer, so you might want to try it again.  Not sure if cookies play a role or not, but before tax it is in my cart at $351.99 and there is a $50 rebate that goes with it as well.  Not sure if you have to go through the Staples.com homepage or not, but if not, here is the link.  These exclusive deals are supposedly only good for 20 minutes once you get them.  The offer will appear right below the rating.

Link 

edit:  I forgot to mention, if you are a Premier Rewards member, you can use your coupon for your free item with this.  I think the coupon mentions something about not working with laptops, but it let me apply it just fine.  So, if you were looking for something to spend $75, this could be it.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP Pavilion 15-N028US 15" Laptop A6-5200 2.0
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

HP
Thanks Burgertm
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes, I saw $48 off for 20 minutes also.

I see this
SAVE AN EXTRA $48.00 on this product!
$431.99 in cart. Valid for 20 minutes. See details

This is the details

What is the policy for Exclusive Offers?Valid only during this visit on Staples.com. Exclusive Offer expires after 20 minutes of inactivity from Staples.com. Inactivity is not clicking on the site.To get the Exclusive Offer discount, add the product to your cart and purchase before the offer expires.Discount may only be used once, applies to only the specified item, and is applied prior to tax.Discount cannot be transferred.No cash/credit back.Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples®  Procurement or Convenience Cards.Product price after discount will be used to calculate shipping charges.Discount not valid for products purchased at Staples®  retail store or over the phone.Discount not valid for products reserved on Staples.com for pick up in store. 

And it works
275820 HP Pavilion 15-N028US 15" Laptop $431.99 Each Price:$431.99

Payment InformationBilling Address: aaron s$$$$$
$$$ nw $$$$$$$ ave
grants pass, OR, 97526(541) 787-$$$$
Subtotal: $431.99
Coupons and Rewards: -$80.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Shipping: Free
Total Order: $351.99

after rebate  $301.99

I tried firefox and IE but i don't see any special deal.

Deal comes up for me, but I don't think I'm interested... it needs to be < $300 or it's not worth my while.  Odd that they would pitch me the deal, since I buy LOTS of laptops from them.  Note: similar "20 minute" deal for Scott paper towels the other day did NOT come up for me as posted.  I only got 7%, so this is targeted in some manner.

FF gave me the $48

IE only $24SAVE AN EXTRA $24.00 on this product!$455.99 in cart. Valid for 20 minutes. See details 

labboypro said:   Deal comes up for me, but I don't think I'm interested... it needs to be < $300 or it's not worth my while.  Odd that they would pitch me the deal, since I buy LOTS of laptops from them.  Note: similar "20 minute" deal for Scott paper towels the other day did NOT come up for me as posted.  I only got 7%, so this is targeted in some manner.

If you are not logged into your account there, the site has no clue that it is you who that is there.

labboypro said:   Deal comes up for me, but I don't think I'm interested... it needs to be < $300 or it's not worth my while.  Odd that they would pitch me the deal, since I buy LOTS of laptops from them.  Note: similar "20 minute" deal for Scott paper towels the other day did NOT come up for me as posted.  I only got 7%, so this is targeted in some manner.
  RE:
it needs to be < $300 or it's not worth my while.  

And it is with the 5% rewards
Do you have to pay sales tax?

good passmark processor score of about 2495.  But I don't think it has touch screen which I am beginning to appreciate a lot.

Racerbob said:   

If you are not logged into your account there, the site has no clue that it is you who that is there.

Because they don't know what IP address is coming into their system *cough* ... targeting doesn't have to mean a specific account holder.  It can also mean region, etc, as well as "coin toss."

I got this offer as well and I wasn't logged into my account. In fact, I wasn't even logged in from the US, was sitting in an airport lounge half way around the world.

I am trying to submit this rebate online on Staples website or find the rebate offer, it says that this is not eligible anymore for online submission

Even the form is not printing. Anyone has an issue with it

Offer No: 3291489

I am trying to submit this rebate online on Staples website or find the rebate offer, it says that this is not eligible anymore for online submission

wsu said:   I am trying to submit this rebate online on Staples website or find the rebate offer, it says that this is not eligible anymore for online submission

Same for me
275820 sku
no rebate for the date of the purchase
Product: HP 15-N028US PAVILION
Rebate reward: $50.00  
Purchase dates: 12-10-2013 through 01-25-2014
Promotion: $50 (U.S) easy/mail-in rebate when you purchase a qualifying HP Notebook PC ending with the suffix "US".
Rebate Offer
Number:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014