• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click "Save up to $150.00 with bundle" and add the printer, paper and SD Card to your cart

http://www.adorama.com/ICAT3IK.html?

Adorama
See Adorama discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Deleted

hondo1978 (Dec. 09, 2013 @ 3:07p) |

This is a great camera. For a non-professional photographer, it can work wonders. It gets incredible action shots in spo... (more)

dtreese (Dec. 09, 2013 @ 4:01p) |

Bummer. 825 for me before rebate.

contemplation (Dec. 09, 2013 @ 4:27p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal.

Hmm.. I can't seem to get my cart that low. My cart comes to $898.. After the $400 rebate, that would be $498.. How are you getting it down to $386?!

Tiemanator said:   Hmm.. I can't seem to get my cart that low. My cart comes to $898.. After the $400 rebate, that would be $498.. How are you getting it down to $386?!
  as with most Adorama deals go to actual checkout. it drops to $786 then.

iLetTheDogsOut said:   
Tiemanator said:   Hmm.. I can't seem to get my cart that low. My cart comes to $898.. After the $400 rebate, that would be $498.. How are you getting it down to $386?!
  as with most Adorama deals go to actual checkout. it drops to $786 then.

Yes it does! Thanks so much, great deal, thanks OP! And iLetTheDogsOut!

Don't buy from Adorama. They get you to their website with a low price item and then cancel your order.

My credit card was recently charged $20 more than my invoice amount by Adorama for a bundle deal. When I called they said it was a "website error" and refused to refund my $20. So, beware.

Great deal though, if it works.

I have bought dozens of things from Adorama and they are absolutely first class. Customer service is incredible.

awesome camera

Great deal. $786 no tax or shipping in CA, $386 after $400 rebate, in for one, thank you OP.

Got this for my wife's aunt a year ago. It's a solid camera and this is a great deal!

in for another one to maybe sell. last years deal may have been better with all the len's in the bundle . was able to sell them and printer so camera was $150 or so with two lens.

Anyone have any experience witht the New Leaf Plus drop & spill coverage that Adorama is selling with the camera? Thinking of getting the 5 yr plan for $65.

Are these retailer-specific rebates treated as separate eligibility by Canon, or is the "Limit 1 claim per household" across all vendors?

I added it to my cart and it shows $825.  Was the deal only good yesterday?

Kev

It was good about an hour ago.  It looks like they've increased the price of the printer.

Oh, well.

Thanks.

shows $437....

I was just thinking of buying the camera...is there no rebate on Just the camera.

Deleted

This is a great camera. For a non-professional photographer, it can work wonders. It gets incredible action shots in sports mode.

Bummer. 825 for me before rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014