• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this in my Office Depot store in Melbourne FL on 192.

Not sure if nationwide. No rebates, rings up $5.99 - Found in the GPS/Camera section.

'NCREDIBLE" Brand - Made by PNY exclusively for Office Depot. Endorsed by Nick Cannon.
SKU: 492-086

Enjoy.

Edit: Not sure why the picture is sideways, maybe FW Mods can fix - It's correct orientation on my PC and phone.

Edit #2: Link To Product At Office Site 

Office Depot
See Office Depot promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

flash drive (30.45kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Store in Spring Texas shows 17 in stock but they say its 24.99 when rung up. Any ideas why?

fishtexan (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 9:37a) |

they changed the price

RXC96 (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 9:54a) |

same thing happened to me  in Chicago showed 8 in stock  I wanted them all  manager stopped me and said they are already... (more)

tommythe (Dec. 22, 2013 @ 6:26p) |

$39.99 per their website : http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/492086/PNY-Ncredibles-USB-... so certainly a YMMV.

EDIT: When I actually got to my local store I was told they were sold out until I pointed out that the inventory checker said there were 3 left. The cashier was not happy but went to the back and pulled them out. I bought 2 as I wanted to leave at least one for a fellow FW'er. So yeah...it works...thanks OP!!

Just checked at my other store and while the were marked $39.99, they rang up $5.99 - So this should be nationwide.

Hot Deal IMO.

Picked up a total of 8 drives as stocking stuffers!

Edit to add there are 5+ drives remaining at both stores.

Sounds like a sweet deal too bad my nearest OD is 50 miles away If only it were Office Max

My local claimed that they had none in stock even though my online checker said 4 were in stock. Those in Atlanta, my store said that North Druid Hill store has 20 in stock. I can't get there today so I'm offering to anyone interested.

Went to my local OD in Lake Worth Florida. Found none on display so I asked them to check an item number for me. She said they have them in lock-up. I purchased 4 @ $5.99 each. Its great to see the reaction of the cashier when they ring it up   Thanks OP !

handsgo said:   My local claimed that they had none in stock even though my online checker said 4 were in stock. Those in Atlanta, my store said that North Druid Hill store has 20 in stock. I can't get there today so I'm offering to anyone interested.
  which online checker are you using?

Here's an online checker that seems to work and is probably real time.  It said one in stock earlier today, which I bought, and now it says none.

Universal Stock Checker

They also had a 16GB Flash Drive Bracelet for $2.99.  SKU is 492473.

16GB on OD.com for reference only

sportsfan64 said:   Here's an online checker that seems to work and is probably real time.  It said one in stock earlier today, which I bought, and now it says none.

Universal Stock Checker 

They also had a 16GB Flash Drive Bracelet for $2.99.  SKU is 492473.

16GB on OD.com for reference only

cool, what does it mean when it says "In stock" with no quantity associated with it?

I stopped by my local store (Murfreesboro, TN) and did not see any on the shelf. Asked someone to check, showed they had 10 in stock, took a while to locate them (in the back), I bought 4 at $5:99.

nice find! Good stocking stuffer.

I picked up 5 in Albuquerque, NM. Green to OP!

Confirmed in Bridgeton, MO. Marked 39.99 rang up 5.99. One left on the shelf. Thanks OP

Thanks OP! Just ran up to one of the OD stores here in Tucson for 3 of these. They'll make nice little Xmas gifts. They also had to get them out of the back and they rang up at $5.99. Excellent!

How did i miss this ??

Checked the sku in inventory checker and it said page not found

Thanks.. I just picked up 4 in South Texas!

Checked the sku in inventory checker and it said page not found did you select Office Depot? It defaults to Staples.

Local OD supposedly had 4 of the 32GB in stock - but they looked high and low for them and could not find them. However, after some hunting, they had a bunch of the 16GB drives in stock for $2.99; I bought 8 of them.

what did you guys tell the staffs?
Do you guys just show them OP's pictures and tell them to do a price match?

wtfu said:   what did you guys tell the staffs?
Do you guys just show them OP's pictures and tell them to do a price match?

I just asked them to check the SKU. Once he did he was like 32gig for 6 bucks, no way. But the computer showed he had 10 in stock. He had to find the manager before they located them in the back. He asked how many I wanted and I said only 4, I guess that leaves 6 for you.

Thanks a lot.

Looks like I'll check them tomorrow morning

Picked up a bunch of these yesterday. Just ask for the "nick cannon flash drives" and they'll know what to look for. my OD had them labeled at full price but rang up at discount.

One store had them right on the checkstand as impulse buys, another had them in the back of the store in clearance bins labelled by price ($2 bin, $5 bin, etc)

Thanks youcansurf

My local OD in VA did not have it. The inventory-checker webpage says 1 in stock, but the people at the store said 0.

I have to say I'm impressed with the drive.

~20MB/s read speed.
~10MB/s write speed.

That's megabytes, not bits.

Not too shabby for USB 2.0 $6 drive, plus it looks pretty well made, feels like metal!

Picked up over a dozen. My family will never be flash drive hungry again.

is this still valid for today?

Yes, picked some up at OD this morning. Had to ask for them as they were not on display but in the storage room by the cash register. They rang up $5.99 each.

Don't forget to download "Wrapp" App, making this deal a lot sweeter at $0.99

I got one at local store, Mira Mesa 92126. They ran out of PNY so they gave me Kingston instead.

After asking a salesperson, they said they had 2 in stock but couldn't find any, so he offered to price match another PNY 32GB stick, and I took him up on that offer.

oos hampton, va

Ran to a Chicago location last night and clerk saw 3 in stock for the 32gb.  Said "I know we have them", and led me to the aisle.  Nothing.  Got on the walkie talkie and came back to me saying "sorry no more".  I asked about the 3 in stock and he said it's a glitch.  Something fishy about how they're operating.

abntoronto said:   Ran to a Chicago location last night and clerk saw 3 in stock for the 32gb.  Said "I know we have them", and led me to the aisle.  Nothing.  Got on the walkie talkie and came back to me saying "sorry no more".  I asked about the 3 in stock and he said it's a glitch.  Something fishy about how they're operating.
Yeah, this is similar to my experience last night. Went to a store that had 1 in stock according to the inventory checker. Was told they sold it the day before, but he looked it up in the system, and another store had 20 of them. So I went to that store, where they couldn't find any at all, said it must have been a mistake. Before I could stop him, he called a different store that had 8 in stock to see if they had them, and he unfortunately told them the price. Of course they (too quickly) said they didn't have any. I gave up after that. No offers to price match, either. Congrats to those who got them.

The managers have these locked up in the back.
The sales associate took me on a ride through-out the store (clearance bins and racks) this morning too.
When the manager was finally asked they knew where they were.

Tell them that are most likely locked up in the back.
Have a manager go and get them for you.
Show them a picture on your smartphone if need be.

Good deal

Skipping 84 Messages...
same thing happened to me  in Chicago showed 8 in stock  I wanted them all  manager stopped me and said they are already sold but the clerk showed them in stock and actually physically brought them out later I learned that the manager bought them so I emailed corporate within 1 hour they called me and after the conversation they emailed me a $25 gift card

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014