• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
List Price: $175.00
Price: $59.99
You Save: $115.01 (66%)

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005RRBMVW

* Capacity of .6 cubic feet, 1500 watts.
* Bake, convection-bake, broil, toast, and pizza functions.
* Holds 6 slices of bread or a 12-inch pizza.
* Digital 60-minute timer with LCD display and touchpad controls.
* Includes oven rack, baking pan, and crumb tray.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Ringing up as $92.47 now.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We bought this last year around same time for roughly the same price.And we have extensively used it almost everyday.
I highly recommend this product.

"Holds 6 slices of bread or a 12-inch pizza"

Thanks OP. Great reviews on this too - 4.5/5 stars with 237 customer reviews.

I wonder if conviction oven saves much energy than the regular household (large) oven? I rarely use my oven because it seems so wasteful to operate the large oven just to make one or two servings. The conviction oven size would be perfect for me but if it doesn't save much energy wise then I don't really need to get this.

Update: edited for typo.  must be very sleepy when posted this.

I have read some where Convection circulates the air, It increase the effective temperature and heat distribute evenly. It also cooks faster. 

niniss said:   I wonder if conviction oven saves much energy than the regularly household (large) oven? I don't rarely use my oven because it seems so wasteful to operate the large oven just to make one or two servings. The conviction oven size would be perfect for me but I it doesn't save much energy wise then I don't really need to get this.
    We have a convection/microwave oven combination from Fat Wallet a few years ago and the convection does save us money electricity wise.  Less time to heat up, less space/mass to heat up and convection is more efficient.  Reheating fried food makes them crisp again.  We wouldn't want to go without one after having it.

My lady wants one of these, this works out.... thanks OP.

i am glad this is a hot deal. if the oven was cold i would return it because its defective!!

Sharkb8 said:   
niniss said:   I wonder if conviction oven saves much energy than the regularly household (large) oven? I don't rarely use my oven because it seems so wasteful to operate the large oven just to make one or two servings. The conviction oven size would be perfect for me but I it doesn't save much energy wise then I don't really need to get this.
    We have a convection/microwave oven combination from Fat Wallet a few years ago and the convection does save us money electricity wise.  Less time to heat up, less space/mass to heat up and convection is more efficient.  Reheating fried food makes them crisp again.  We wouldn't want to go without one after having it.

Thanks.  I will get one then.

that's awesome. Great Deal!

Dead?    Showing up at $92.47

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014