• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$18 cheaper than the lowest it has been on FW before ($85). and 99.00 elsewhere
Black 
Lime 
Slate 

UPDATE add "bloggers15off " as a promo code and its knocked from 79.99 to 67.99 - Thank Misch

Activity trackerRecords steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and minutes spent being active, so you can easily keep an eye on your daily routine.Sleep-cycle trackerMonitors the time and quality of your sleep. A silent alarm gently wakes you in the morning.LED lightsShow you at a glance how you're doing with your daily activity goals.Slim, water-resistant designEnsures a comfortable fit day and night, even in the shower.Online trackingLets you sync the device, set goals, track progress and more from your computer or mobile device (Internet connection required).Android and Apple® iPhone® appAllows you to log additional information on your mobile phone or tablet (download required) and enables automatic syncing.Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc

Member Summary

fitbit
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I keep the charging cable at work in my desk. I would hope I show up to work once every seven days, otherwise I have big... (more)

djtitati (Dec. 11, 2013 @ 1:18a) |

I think the force has some sort of iphone integration for call/message notification, through a recent firmware update. R... (more)

rj51 (Dec. 11, 2013 @ 1:25a) |

Need a good laugh?

You're Fuelband (Fitbit) knows when you're having sex...

http://gizmodo.com/your-fuelband-knows-when-yo... (more)

SamFreedom69 (Dec. 11, 2013 @ 1:31a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$68 with promo code bloggers15off , according to Lifehacker

Great deal. The gf wanted one, but I'm hesitant due to the reviews on Amazon. See the pictures of the bands.

http://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Wireless-Activity-Sleep-Wristband/d...

Picture is of Fitbit Force. This is fitbit flex.

The force can be had for around the same price @ Brookstone using 2 $50 groupons: http://www.groupon.com/deals/brookstone-3-amarillo

If I remember correctly, the work is:
1. Buy something @ Brookstone with the Groupon. (2 somethings with 2 groupons).
2. Return at the store and get the refund back to a gift card.
3. Buy Fitbit force using the gift card + cc

For more savings use shopdiscover and discover card to get CashBack for Groupon and Brookstone.

russ0519 said:   Picture is of Fitbit Force. This is fitbit flex.

The force can be had for around the same price @ Brookstone using 2 $50 groupons: http://www.groupon.com/deals/brookstone-3-amarillo 

For more savings use shopdiscover and discover card to get CashBack for Groupon and Brookstone.

Heads up that the Groupon states FitBit products as exclusions.  They slipped this in about a month ago.   The only way to do this is as noted (buy, return, buy).
Groupon said: The Fine Print

Expires Dec 24th, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per person. Limit 1 voucher per order. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for shipping; standard shipping rates apply. Free ground shipping on online orders over $99 to continental US; exclusions apply. Ships to U.S. only. Valid on all items except purchase of Brookstone gift cards or any Fitbit product. Not valid with other coupon codes, offers, or promotions. Not valid on past purchases. See additional terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals

I posted the last Force topic, and people were complaining about doing a lot less work than this.  Good workaround though, I guess.

thanks in for 1, I have one already and I love it, I get emails weekly showing my activity and inactivity, comes with 2 bands for big and little wrist, now I have a slate to go with black and my girl has the same.  So if you buy 2, you 2 get large bands and 2 small bands.  Therefore 2 different colors for each.

I hike alot, and this does a good job tracking, as well as built in alarm clock.

Thanks OP. Got 4 for in store pick up. Limit is 2 per order but I was able to get 4 (and get above 250.00 for amex 25 back on 250) buy ordering 2 black and 2 slate."bloggers15 off" only took 12.00 off total so I had to call BB and they manually adjusted the order.

Thanks, In for 1 as well.

Thanks OP!

For those who it applies to - don't forget the 5% Shop Discover CashBack + 5% online quarterly CashBack for an extra 10% back.

Have it, love it, highly recommend it! I've seen a few negative reviews, but I have none. Wish I had gotten such a good deal on it!

Cheapest price I have seen anywhere. $72.75 including tax.

In for 3 xmas gifts!  Thanks OP!  had to use the bloggers15off separately as it wouldn't take more than $12.00 off at a time.  

i had the flex and upgraded to the force. There are times where I miss my flex because it was so small. I barely noticed it on my arm. I definitely notice the force on my wrist. However, the watch feature has made the force become my everyday dress-down watch. I also love, love, love the vibrating alarm feature on the force ... but I think the flex can do this too?

Ultimately, I think the extra $$ for the force is worth it so you can have an everyday watch. It would be silly to wear this AND a watch everyday. but if you just want to get one to try out the fitness logging features, the flex kept me engaged until the day I sold it.

Also, if you aren't in a hurry, I predict that demand for these will dramatically drop after people don't use these for more than a couple weeks/months. You'll probably be able to get a gently used one for $40-50 on eBay in no time.

Yeah, I was mistaking this one for the latest Fitbit. Its the Force that many people say fixes alot of issues with the Flex. And it has a LED that shows basic information whereas the Flex wasn't very informational without synching up and viewing it on your phone.

Wow, crazy awesome deal, esp. when I can stack with 10% off from Discover, brings it down to $61 for me. I actually just bought a Fitbit Force for $99 last week, but now I am seriously debating taking that back and getting this one. It looks like the only difference is a Clock on the Force model:

http://www.fitbit.com/comparison/trackers 

And yes djtitati, the Flex does in fact have the silent/vibrating alarm as well.  Just not sure having a dressdown watch is worth the extra $40+ for me, but my wife is another story (so I am picking a Flex up for her)

One more thing I thought about... if you are constantly wearing it day/night, you don't really have time to ever charge it (except when you shower). Fortunately I read that the battery lasts about 7 days so I guess you could just miss 1 night of sleep monitoring per week.

Not bad for a little bit of work.  However it won't let me purchase more than 1 Groupon, so no deal for me, unless I am missing something here...
Also would like to know if someone was actually able to pull this off completely.  Specifically would like to know if they allowed you to refund entirely back to a GC.
Keep in mind the Groupon expires 12/24.  It says free shipping on orders over $99, but it was charging me $9.99 for the Force.  Also it showed a ship date of 1/15.

Mulox said:   Wow, crazy awesome deal, esp. when I can stack with 10% off from Discover, brings it down to $61 for me. I actually just bought a Fitbit Force for $99 last week, but now I am seriously debating taking that back and getting this one. It looks like the only difference is a Clock on the Force model:

http://www.fitbit.com/comparison/trackers 

And yes djtitati, the Flex does in fact have the silent/vibrating alarm as well.  Just not sure having a dressdown watch is worth the extra $40+ for me, but my wife is another story (so I am picking a Flex up for her)

One more thing I thought about... if you are constantly wearing it day/night, you don't really have time to ever charge it (except when you shower). Fortunately I read that the battery lasts about 7 days so I guess you could just miss 1 night of sleep monitoring per week.

If you charge it at your computer you can just pull it out, plug it in, and it charges pretty fast. My Flex lasts at least a week and the only time I'm not wearing it is when its charging. I figure I'm just sitting at the computer, not missing too much data, yk?

I plug my Force in one a week while I'm showering and getting ready in the morning. It seems to give it more than enough charge.

Thanks OP. In for 2. I'm 6 hours away, so Daughter 1 picking up Daughter 2's without her knowing & Daughter 2 picking up Daughter 1's without her knowing - aren't I sneaky.....won't ship slate color & want to make sure tey are here by Christmas.

Thanks!

I just bought 2 of these, 1 for me and 1 for wife. I will do a test between this and the Force to see which one I like, since I have 90 days to return one of them...

Mulox said:   

Not bad for a little bit of work.  However it won't let me purchase more than 1 Groupon, so no deal for me, unless I am missing something here...
Also would like to know if someone was actually able to pull this off completely.  Specifically would like to know if they allowed you to refund entirely back to a GC.
Keep in mind the Groupon expires 12/24.  It says free shipping on orders over $99, but it was charging me $9.99 for the Force.  Also it showed a ship date of 1/15.

Even I would like to know if this is something can be done by returning Groupon merchandise and get the gift cards and then buy fitbit from them using gift cards and cc.

Dead?

I keep the charging cable at work in my desk. I would hope I show up to work once every seven days, otherwise I have bigger issues than counting steps. I usually just charge it once or twice a week when I'm in between stuff at work.

I got my force a bit ago when the Brookstone deal first broke. I think it was around $94. So if you're able to get the force for $20-30 more, I'd say the new features make it worth it. Also, charging the force is a lot simpler. If the difference is $40+, then weigh how much you value a watch.

Kudos to those with the patience to do the double dip Groupon. I'll have to remember that one for next time around!

I think the force has some sort of iphone integration for call/message notification, through a recent firmware update. REI sells the Force as well, so members can get 10% back by buying it there. I looked at the Fitbits, but then with Apple rumored to be coming out with a smart watch, I thought I'd wait and see how that compares.

Need a good laugh?

You're Fuelband (Fitbit) knows when you're having sex...

http://gizmodo.com/your-fuelband-knows-when-youre-having-sex-755620844

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014