• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I did the same...Thanks for the idea..got the $50 egiftcard 

maxud said:   
oweowe said:   I didn't see the option for Store Pickup during the check out process (even it says it is an option on the product page).
  same here, try as I might, I did not find a way to pickup the product in store.
However the option to pay in Cash (same as in store in person) is on the payment page of the checkout.
It makes a product reservation in the system and requires a visit to the store and paying in person.
After successful report, I did the same thing. Will pay later today, hoping for the best.

Ordered online, paid in the store in the evening. Received the gift card within 15mins. Order is processing.
Thanks to OP and srinidesque !!!

Thanks srinidesque!!... Your workaround worked great!! 

... And thanks OP for letting us know about the deal!! 

Can I make a payment at the Fedex pickup location nearby? No WalMart stores around here (SF Peninsula, California). Just tried placing order online for the 5th time .... doesn't work still.

WalMart's world renowned email customer service is still ignoring my email as well. Even had a WalMart.com employee friend try it ... didn't work for him as well. Their offices are up the freeway ... may be I'll just drop by today ....

Kikkoman said:   Can I make a payment at the Fedex pickup location nearby? No WalMart stores around here (SF Peninsula, California). Just tried placing order online for the 5th time .... doesn't work still.

WalMart's world renowned email customer service is still ignoring my email as well. Even had a WalMart.com employee friend try it ... didn't work for him as well. Their offices are up the freeway ... may be I'll just drop by today ....

Can't answer your question, but have a suggestion.
Follow the instructions here and pay via CASH option.
Then send the receipt via email to a friend or family member who has WalMart nearby, then they can pay for it. The best part of this is that you can go to ANY WalMart store within 2 days to pay for it.
Once the other person pays for the item, you will get the set and gift card.

Got shipping confirmation email. (paid using BillMeLater yesterday)

success. thanks srinidesque. got my egift card a few minutes after going to WalMart store and paying.

Update:
Online Order Status shows the item has been shipped. Estimated Delivery Dec 13,2013.

If you use your Toys R us card, and pay it off immediately, of course, you can get 10% off on Saturdays and get 4% back in "rewards bucks." That will take $35 off and get you a few bucks to spend on something else.

FYI I just ordered this and it now shows up in my cart with a $75 gift card ...
LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Building Set with $75 eGift Card

wesward said:   FYI I just ordered this and it now shows up in my cart with a $75 gift card ...

Are you using Cash or Credit Card option? It appears Credit Card is not working. 
$75 eGift Card is the best deal found!

wesward said:   FYI I just ordered this and it now shows up in my cart with a $75 gift card ...

Will they price match? Just yesterday ordered one with Cash payment and got Gift Card for $50.

Still chose the cash option. Didn't want to risk the order getting cancelled.

Just ordered one through Cash Option. With $75 eGift card, this should go to frontpage.

Now says, "LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Building Set with $75 eGift Card"!

Sheesh.. glad I came here.. I was getting worried.  Paid by Visa, cancelled.  Amex, Cancelled.  Visa, using a different email cancelled.  Paypal, Cancelled.

Trying Cash now....

maxud said:   
maxud said:   
oweowe said:   I didn't see the option for Store Pickup during the check out process (even it says it is an option on the product page).
  same here, try as I might, I did not find a way to pickup the product in store.
However the option to pay in Cash (same as in store in person) is on the payment page of the checkout.
It makes a product reservation in the system and requires a visit to the store and paying in person.
After successful report, I did the same thing. Will pay later today, hoping for the best.

Ordered online, paid in the store in the evening. Received the gift card within 15mins. Order is processing.
Thanks to OP and srinidesque !!!

purchased another one with 75 gift card, will return the first one. This deal just keeps getting better and better.
Thanks again!

Just paid instore. This works.

can we pay in the store with credit card

nk42 said:   can we pay in the store with credit card

yes, absolutely, you can use any method of payment that your local WalMart accepts

Very nice, you think an 8 year old would already be able to use it? Why did we not have toys like this when I was small .

Just ordered online, paid with combination of gift cards and CC--order shows up as being processed to arrive by Dec. 20 and I got $75 gift card by email already. YAY!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014