8.9" Kindle HDX $50 off with Amazon Visa

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lukewarm

Use code KIN50ARC along with your Amazon Visa to get $50 off the 8.9" HDX.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DOPNLJ0/ 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

kindle
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It actually applies to the 7" HDX as well.  It's a little better than the 20% off deal a few days ago (at least for the 7").

Lukewarm...
Not bad for $50 off!

This is definitely hot.  I got it at $183.20, so at $179.99 - this is the best deal I have seen on it.

People will debate the merits of it versus the Nexus 7, however for a consumption device - I like the Kindle HDX.  It's my wife's present this year.

brotherkane said:   This is definitely hot.  I got it at $183.20, so at $179.99 - this is the best deal I have seen on it.

People will debate the merits of it versus the Nexus 7, however for a consumption device - I like the Kindle HDX.  It's my wife's present this year.

N7 rocks....it really does. Coming from 1st gen, I just really love the 2nd gen. That being said, I'm hoping wifey sees fit to buy me an HDX....as I don't mind learning the ups and downs of both devices.

Do you think I could combine this code with the $50 gc I get for applying for the Amazon cc?

Yes you can:
Use the code KIN50ARC (-$50)
If you have an amex, add the bestbuy offer to your card and go buy $250 in kindle gc and get a $25 credit, and use 2 of those gc to pay part of the balance (-$10).
And that's how you get a $229 Kindle HDX 7" for $119 (52% off) booyah!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014