• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
meijer has the Santa Bucks again on their ad inside my local paper. Not sure is this local or all areas. I know it says not valid for gift card but it will work on Amazon GC for sure because I purchased 2 Amazon GC using it the day after BF. Others has said that iTune, xbox and other GC in the electronic section also work because they are considered as electronic items. I was told that you can use each coupon once so $190 per transaction. While I was getting the GC, another shopper said he use the self checkout line to buy Amazon GC that morning and it work too.
4 coupons: 3 off 14.99 and up
                 5 off 24.99 and up
                 10 off 49.99 and up
                 20 off 99.99 and up

Here is the Link.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Meijer
See Meijer coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

itunes (19.83kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal on Amazon GCs. Jump on that folks.

Thanks, OP. Had my sister pick up $190 in iTunes cards for $152 total in Kentucky. She said her store was sold out of Amazon cards. Or maybe she just kept them for herself.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014