• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Xbox One Console Bundle with 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold @ Best Buy - $529.98
was $559.98
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Xbox One Console Bundle with 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green, though I didn't purchase.  Estimated arrival 12/19-26, which is no bueno for resale on CL.  Was going to keep the Xbox live card for me.

Discounted already. Heh.

You should assume the "discount" is on the Xbox live card, not the Xbox one itself. Thing that gets me is these are still on eBay and can and have gone for $620ish+. They've been in-stock for several hours on Amazon 2/4 days and now online at Best Buy. Clearly people aren't looking that hard. There's NO reason you should even resort to eBay for the Xbox One.

megachacker said:   You should assume the "discount" is on the Xbox live card, not the Xbox one itself. Thing that gets me is these are still on eBay and can and have gone for $620ish+. They've been in-stock for several hours on Amazon 2/4 days and now online at Best Buy. Clearly people aren't looking that hard. There's NO reason you should even resort to eBay for the Xbox One.
  I can only assume the people buying them on eBay are checking stock at Amazon/Best Buy when they're OOS, or they are addicted to "winning" auctions.  As for the eBay sellers, after eBay and Paypal fees, even at a $620 sales price there's only ~$25 of profit in the sale, not worth the effort.

97snake said:   
megachacker said:   You should assume the "discount" is on the Xbox live card, not the Xbox one itself. Thing that gets me is these are still on eBay and can and have gone for $620ish+. They've been in-stock for several hours on Amazon 2/4 days and now online at Best Buy. Clearly people aren't looking that hard. There's NO reason you should even resort to eBay for the Xbox One.
  I can only assume the people buying them on eBay are checking stock at Amazon/Best Buy when they're OOS, or they are addicted to "winning" auctions.  As for the eBay sellers, after eBay and Paypal fees, even at a $620 sales price there's only ~$25 of profit in the sale, not worth the effort.

Or more likely: buyers that are either planning on committing some sort of buyer fraud ranging from simply "renting" them for the holiday season with guaranteed no hassle 45 day returns now return postage paid  by eBay or
something more sinister like swapping their old Xbox 360 for new xBox One at the seller's expense.

PS 4 HAS SOLD A TOTAL OF 2 MILLIONS, AND OOS EVERYWHERE.

I went to WalMart by me.. Saw Xbox one.. Clerk told me PS4 are gone instantly, Xbox ones still around. The $100 price difference for a comparable system is killing the xbox one

Had a bunch of BB gift cards and nothing else to get, so thanks for the heads up!

drnyinyithan said:   PS 4 HAS SOLD A TOTAL OF 2 MILLIONS, AND OOS EVERYWHERE.

OOS everywhere doesn't necessarily mean it's selling better.  PS4 released a week before XBox One and also launched in more countries (32) than XBox One (13).

Microsoft has also sold 2M units .  It's not too far-fetched to assume that some of the reason the PS4 is experiencing more of a "shortage" than the XBox One is because Sony has had to spread the same number of units across a greater geographic reach.

I honestly don't understand the whole Sony vs. Microsoft thing (I've owned both), let alone the whole PC vs Console thing.  Enjoy what you want to enjoy and stop being a cheerleader for corporations whose only interest in you is your money.  Or, you can ignore all of that and continue to troll for Sony

cnIsfg said:   
97snake said:   

Or more likely: buyers that are either planning on committing some sort of buyer fraud ranging from simply "renting" them for the holiday season with guaranteed no hassle 45 day returns now return postage paid  by eBay or
something more sinister like swapping their old Xbox 360 for new xBox One at the seller's expense.

We rented one PS4 from costco.  It will be going back as soon as I find a $399 ps4 anywhere.  

Darn, that's the dagger in the heart of reselling. I was hoping to make $100 on my day one, but looks like there will be no shortage. Maybe I'll have to keep it. Sorry wife!

By the way, I signed up for the Amex twitter statement credit at best buy last weekend, it worked. I also received the in store pick up discount. Can't use in store on this, but worth mentioning generally.

Just FYI, when I ordered this it said it would be delivered between 12/17 and 12/24. It shipped today and should be delivered tomorrow. Just in case anyone needs one fast.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014