Sams Club free weekend Dec 13-15

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sams Club is running a Friends and Family free weekend Dec 13-15

Sams Club
See Sams Club coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sams club
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this everywhere? Where can I see the ad? Thanks!

I got an email, and it is also on the Sams Club Facebook page.

pennyriffic said:   Is this everywhere? Where can I see the ad? Thanks!
 Reading the email I received it  appears to be nationwide.  It says to pick up your pass at the member services desk.

yup free pass, no price surcharge

dafish said:   
pennyriffic said:   Is this everywhere? Where can I see the ad? Thanks!
 Reading the email I received it  appears to be nationwide.  It says to pick up your pass at the member services desk.

RE:
  It says to pick up your pass at the member services desk

That is the GOTCHA

Thanks for the heads up OP so I know to avoid Sam's Club this weekend. Unfortunately our club doesn't adequately staff for these events and the end result is an hour long wait to checkout.

returnofmom said:   Thanks for the heads up OP so I know to avoid Sam's Club this weekend. Unfortunately our club doesn't adequately staff for these events and the end result is an hour long wait to checkout.

i never shop at sams or costco on the weekend.  tons of people wanting free samples and long long long check out on top of waiting line to get out the door too. 

No Sams anywhere near me and they do not want you even as a dot com buyer if there is no store near you, I always wondered why and still do

yesidonoitall said:   No Sams anywhere near me and they do not want you even as a dot com buyer if there is no store near you, I always wondered why and still do
  assume because it's a warehouse club and prob have less online sales than a normal retail store

Good time to get tires if you guys need em.

RXC96 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   No Sams anywhere near me and they do not want you even as a dot com buyer if there is no store near you, I always wondered why and still do
  assume because it's a warehouse club and prob have less online sales than a normal retail store

I signed up for Sams dot com account for $40 or so membership.
I tried to order using the account number they gave me.
Orders would not go through....
I called and was told, oh you have to visit a real store to activate your account.
WHAT?
It was like pulling teeth from them to get the membership fee back.....

They have a big online business.

Conversely, I stopped paying for the Costco membership years ago, but dot com orders still  go through.

KYBOSH said:   Good time to get tires if you guys need em.
  But if you are not a member, can you come back and get warrantee work or flat fixes or tire rotation done later on?

Not at the Sam's Clubs around Baltimore.  Once I dropped my membership it, the tire dept at the Sam's I bought my tires from treated me like I bought the tires at Sears.

And wait how long to have them installed?

kshell said:   

I bought tires from WalMart once and that was enough.
I took a flat in once (their tire, their warranty to fix flats) they said leave it over there and pick it up tomorrow late.
What., I wanted it fixed right then.

kshell said:   

I bought from here a couple of years back and got them installed from my mechanic.  Price and time worked out better.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014