• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot has the discontinued DC26 canister for $209 with FS.  I went through FW and used the HDVACS20 for 20% off the price, and ended up getting 20% off the original price!  So my total was 129.20 plus tax.  This vacuum has mixed reviews but I wanted it for hard floors only so I am very pleased.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dyson DC26
Thanks MrsGuin
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Confirmed, all discounts applied!

Vipergts96 (Dec. 12, 2013 @ 5:48a) |

FYI, I received mine yesterday and will be returning. We have a rug and a golden retriever, and this thing just would n... (more)

clb4g9 (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 5:28p) |

obviously this was super cheap, but certainly not the one i would recommend for a long haired dog.  the DC26 is more for... (more)

cbkcc100 (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 11:07p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for deal, but dunno anything about quality of product.

psxzombie said:   Green for deal, but dunno anything about quality of product.
  There are 135 reviews at Amazon - with an average of 4/5 stars. 

psxzombie said:   Green for deal, but dunno anything about quality of product.

Pretty much all Dyson sucks, in a GOOD WAY.

This would be my 3rd Dyson in the same house...

Awesome! Thanks for the post. What a great way to give Dyson a run.

I wish I needed one hahaha

Thanks. Bought 1.

Got one thanks OP!

ordered 5.

I bought one, but I think the math is wrong. During checkout, everything was fine. But I got confirmation email and it looks like HD charged me 20% off full price of $399. I hope they reconcile my order so that I am only charged $129 plus tax.

in 4 1
Xmas present for my wife??????
thx

OOS

Why??? So we now get this? Your shopping cart contains item(s) which are no longer available online. Please remove all unavailable items from your cart."

Courtjester2001 said:   OOS
  In a way I am relieved that is it OOS. I was in the checkout screen and paused to wonder where I could store it, etc. I then entered my CC and got the OOS notice. Not meant to be. I like my full size Dyson (now 6.5 years old and still working well!).

I got a full size dyson earlier this year and the only thing that bugs me is trying to use the wand - it doesn't seem to come out smoothly. I like to use it on the kitchen floor and it's just so cumbersome. I'm relieved this is oos too - I don't need another one, though I do wonder if the canister version would be better for my needs.

tranimal said:   I bought one, but I think the math is wrong. During checkout, everything was fine. But I got confirmation email and it looks like HD charged me 20% off full price of $399. I hope they reconcile my order so that I am only charged $129 plus tax.

I also got one with everything appearing fine on the screen ($129.20) but was charged $228. I'll probably have to call tomorrow to cancel if they don't reconcile.

I called when I ordered from them on a deal earlier today and my confirmation email had the wrong (higher) total. They said that you will get a second email when the item ships that shows the correct discounted price. Seems strange to me but hopefully it is correct.

After seeing the above posts I checked my email and it does indeed say 399$. I checked my credit card and Home Depot only put a 1$ test charge. I was about to cancel the order until I logged into HomeDepot.com and viewed my order and that is showing the OP price of 129 plus tax.

Same thing happened to me, so I printed out the confirmation.  Your account at HD should show the correct price.  When I got the order confirmation it showed the correct price.

Thank you Shubunkin. IMO this is one of the best deals of the year.

I have two orders, one for me and one as a x-mas gift to my parents in FL. The FL has been canceled, my order has been confirmed and charged to my credit card...fingers crossed!

Confirmed, all discounts applied!

FYI, I received mine yesterday and will be returning. We have a rug and a golden retriever, and this thing just would not work with pet hair (or at least it didn't do a very good job). I think if you have hardwood or a really small apartment with minimal carpet and no animals you will do fine, but our upright Hoover (bagged) does a far better job than this thing on our rug. I am pretty disappointed!

obviously this was super cheap, but certainly not the one i would recommend for a long haired dog.  the DC26 is more for a small apartment type situation hardwood or carpet, with no animals or very limited shed animals.

you would be better off with something like http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1325483/  (if you are set on a canister).  and of course waiting for a deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014