Sony Clock radio ICF-318 @SEARS $4 on sale

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link Sold by Sears  | Sears Item#  05724177000P | Model# ICF-C318BLACK 

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sony Clock radio ICF-318
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Back in stock......

But it's at $25.95 now.
Sold and shipped by beachcamera. Maybe that's why.

tangster (Dec. 12, 2013 @ 11:17a) |

I picked up my order for two over the weekend and I am very impressed with the quality. Plus the time is already set out... (more)

cnIsfg (Dec. 15, 2013 @ 1:19p) |

Nice deal

puggle (Dec. 22, 2013 @ 8:04p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good deal. Picked up two. Thanks OP

Wow... I don't know how Sears stays in business with deals like this. It was available for local pickup at my store in Phoenix, AZ. When I logged onto my Sears account, I somehow had 5,000 Shop Your Way points. I redeemed 4,000 of those points so the radio is free. Picking up tomorrow... thanks for the tip!

Some of the reviews aren't the best, but that seems like a fantastic price.  Thanks.  BTW, got 10% off with ShopDiscover, which more than covers the tax.

Got it for kids room. Din't mind for such good price.

Out of stock

bought one...been meaning to replace the old clunker and i like the auto DST and battery backup (cr2032)

Great find OP. Thanks.

thanks! got it for free after points

Glad it worked out.

in for two. but will have to go two stores further to pick it up.

Bought two and paid $0.36 total. Thanks OP. My children needed new alarm clocks!

Needed to read manual to setup the clock. But worth it.

This is off topic, but After I saw Staples give the Kmart/Sears $150 gift card for $112.50, I personally believe they are in big trouble. I think in one or two years we're going to find out the hard way. They also spun off Lands End, and and from what I understand they are slowly separating the store into different departments that don't talk to each other. Sounds to me like they are getting it ready to be sold off rather than liquidated in the event they run into trouble, as it's easier for prospective investors to buy the pieces rather than worry about the large chunk that forms Sears.

Thanks. Hopefully they'll hold it a few weeks because I'm not going to be near the store any time soon. Needed to burn my free points tonight and this did the trick.

Thanks OP!

Thank you OP.  Picked one up.  Not sure if I really need it, but hey, for $4, what the heck.

Got them for free with my points that I got for those $150 Samsung UN32F6300's

Thank you for posting.

Thanks OP, I needed a new clock to "deal" with the automatic DST changes from a few years back (it changed the time early or late... always a hassle).

$4 is a winner!

Bought this same clock radio from Amazon a while back. It's really pretty decent. 

in 4 1, tux OP!

220V?

Thanks OP got 2 for 92 cents after rewards

Placed an order right now. Had my 4 dollars reward in my ShopYourWay account, which I almost forgot about it. So, basically I am getting this for free. Waiting for my "ready for pick up" email from Sears. Thanks OP.

Good deal, but I'm not driving 24 miles to the nearest store that has a couple...  Thanks OP.  Just wish the closer store had it.

DaRkJaWs9 said:   This is off topic, but After I saw Staples give the Kmart/Sears $150 gift card for $112.50, I personally believe they are in big trouble. I think in one or two years we're going to find out the hard way. They also spun off Lands End, and and from what I understand they are slowly separating the store into different departments that don't talk to each other. Sounds to me like they are getting it ready to be sold off rather than liquidated in the event they run into trouble, as it's easier for prospective investors to buy the pieces rather than worry about the large chunk that forms Sears.
 while I agree w/ you in general.... 
Staples took the hit on that one...

This is my first time using DiscoverShopping, my question to those who use it.
Do you have to log into your Discover account and use their link? Or can I just click on the FatWallet Cash Back and use my Discover card to get the extra 10% Cash Back, or I can't double dip on this?

ElGuache said:   This is my first time using DiscoverShopping, my question to those who use it.
Do you have to log into your Discover account and use their link? Or can I just click on the FatWallet Cash Back and use my Discover card to get the extra 10% Cash Back, or I can't double dip on this?

you have to use Discover's link; cant double dip as both FW and Disco links have corresponding referral codes

This email is to let you know that Sears 1305 Blahblah RD where you selected to pick up your order 6****** at is either currently closed or is closing within the hour. Because of this, your order will be processed when the store reopens, and we'll send you a "Ready for Pickup" email when your order is available.

Good find!

Good deal,thanks op

SCORE!  Thanks OP.  I know one of my radios is going to bite the dust in the future, so $4 plus a whopping 10% on ShopDiscover (Thanks leonc )?  Sure.  Hard to beat. 

Think my order will take the prize for distance to pick up, a road trip of about 300 miles.  Yes, I am as dumb as I look (some say, more so), but SWMBO will be in the area on another jaunt, reducing the amount of required petrol. 

Out of stock already.

OOS

OOS but thought I'd add a comment in case it comes back in stock later. I have and use this alarm. After trying several clock, I settled on this one because the display was dim enough to not illuminate the room. I was surprised by several clocks that were just too bright to allow me to sleep soundly. I don't demand much from an alarm clock - l don't ever use the snooze function - but this one has been fine. If you got one, congrats.

Back in stock......

But it's at $25.95 now.
Sold and shipped by beachcamera. Maybe that's why.

I picked up my order for two over the weekend and I am very impressed with the quality. Plus the time is already set out of the box!. LOL! This is the best $8 I never spent since Sears picked up the tab with SYW points..

Nice deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014