• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Intel SSDSC2BW240A4K5
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow, awesome deal, thanks! Been waiting/looking for something to burn on the Amex deal

No free shipping...but who cares at this price. Seriously, this is the third SSD I have purchased in 2 weeks, STOP POSTING SUCH GREAT DEALS!

Using rebate disqualifies the other... Read the fine print!

fatxman said:   Using rebate disqualifies the other... Read the fine print!
  Not seeing that, in fact I read the exact opposite:
$20 off any $100 order (net of any coupons or other discounts) excluding gift cards on a single transaction receipt, for orders made at TigerDirect.com, TigerDirect.ca, or the
mobile web sites of either brand. Online/Web only. Rebate redemption does not invalidate eligibility of other product specific rebates or promotions. Eligibility is limited to
end-consumers only. Business customers or commercial resellers are ineligible to participate in this offer. Rebate must be postmarked within 60 days of purchase. Order
must ship for rebate to be valid. Cancelled or returned orders are ineligible for rebate redemption, and any refund or credit resulting from an item returned after rebate
issuance will be reduced by the amount of the rebate. Limit (1) only ONE rebate per person, billing address, or household. The rebate is in USD currency and may be paid
with a prepaid reward card. It is recommended to keep copies of all materials submitted for your records.

fatxman said:   Using rebate disqualifies the other... Read the fine print!
Do you mean that using one of the rebates disqualifies you from using the other? Reading the fine print, it didn't sound that way to me. It sounded like a standard, "you can't get two rebates using one offer" clause. In this case, you'd be getting two rebates using two offers, which sounds completely fine according to the fine print.

What disqualifies what, please? The $30 rebate disqualifies the $20 rebate?

All I could see was that the $20 TD rebate *might* require that the purchase total over $100 AFTER all other manufacturer promotions. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014