• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TigerDirect.com - Electronics, Tablets, Phones, Office Supplies Video Games
Disclaimer
get $20 off orders of $100 or more via mail-in-rebate

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/index_20off100.asp? 

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$20 off $100
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
There is some ambiguity on this rebate. Is it for a single item priced at $100 and up OR is for a single order (multiple... (more)

DrElectron (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 5:05p) |

I chatted with the TD csr right before I placed my order and she confirmed that it's for $100 in order total, not per si... (more)

niniss (Dec. 18, 2013 @ 1:53a) |

Reots (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 5:51p) |

For a limited time only you can get an additional $20 back on orders over $100 after exclusive mail-in rebate.

This promotion ends 12/16/2013. See Terms. Restrictions Apply. NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. any good stuff to buy?

I'm considering the 3TB Red hard drive which would come out to $90 after the 2 rebates.

You should be able to stack this with the AMEX reward of $30 off $100 making it $50 off $100

pdf of rebate http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/pdf/TD-12329-US.pdf 

Do TigerDirect gift cards qualify? What items qualify for the rebate?

Nevermind...

oradbatic said:   Do TigerDirect gift cards qualify? What items qualify for the rebate?
  
I have the same question.

Thanks, ctgolfer. Just what I needed. Now off to TD to get this.

can someone upload the pdf, I am getting error:-
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

ctgolfer said:   get $20 off orders of $100 or more via mail-in-rebate

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/index_20off100.asp?

  

golfer, if you're gonna  post and be a "leaderboard" leader, post a deal the way it should be posted. The title should clearly say "AFTER MIR", any FW vet knows this. Where's BUTCHERBOY???

niniss said:   
oradbatic said:   Do TigerDirect gift cards qualify? What items qualify for the rebate?
  
I have the same question.

  Looking through the terms on the rebate, I don't see anything excluding gift cards. Anyone else?

Burgertm said:   
niniss said:   
oradbatic said:   Do TigerDirect gift cards qualify? What items qualify for the rebate?
  
I have the same question.

  Looking through the terms on the rebate, I don't see anything excluding gift cards. Anyone else?

  

read it again, they are excluded.
$20 off any $100 order (net of any coupons or other discounts) excluding gift cards on a single transaction receipt, for orders made at TigerDirect.com, TigerDirect.ca, or the
mobile web sites of either brand. Online/Web only.
 Rebate redemption does not invalidate eligibility of other product specific rebates or promotions. Eligibility is limited to
end-consumers only. Business customers or commercial resellers are ineligible to participate in this offer. Rebate must be postmarked within 60 days of purchase. Order
must ship for rebate to be valid. Cancelled or returned orders are ineligible for rebate redemption, and any refund or credit resulting from an item returned after rebate
issuance will be reduced by the amount of the rebate. Limit (1) only ONE rebate per person, billing address, or household. The rebate is in USD currency and may be paid
with a prepaid reward card. It is recommended to keep copies of all materials submitted for your records.

Sorry, when I read that first, I interpreted it as $100 spent net of gift cards. You are correct, however.

"Rebate redemption does not invalidate eligibility of other product specific rebates or promotions" - So it would be great if can find some FAR or near FAR items.

How about this monitor? Would come out to $89.99 after rebates and using Amex promotion

ASUS VS247H-P 24" 

How about nokia lumia 520  combined with Amex offer of $30 off , would come out to be close to $5 + tax.

Right now it is $115 - $60 (Product rebate) = $55.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8556627&CatId=5118 

Get $20 back from TigerDirect as part of this promotion which makes it $35.
If you have Amex and you can combine with $30 back offer..it would be $5 + tax (thought tax would be on $115).

awsome deal in my mind!!!

ctgolfer said:   get $20 off orders of $100 or more via mail-in-rebate

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/index_20off100.asp?

  
Looked up offer number on their rebate website to actually process rebate, it does not show up.  Anyone else have success?

Is that only online or in-store?

Sorry, mistaken double post.

nilaychampion said:   How about nokia lumia 520  combined with Amex offer of $30 off , would come out to be close to $5 + tax.

Right now it is $115 - $60 (Product rebate) = $55.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8556627&CatId=5118 

Get $20 back from TigerDirect as part of this promotion which makes it $35.
If you have Amex and you can combine with $30 back offer..it would be $5 + tax (thought tax would be on $115).

awsome deal in my mind!!!
 

 Great deal except 1. don't really need another phone. 2. already did a rebate on Total defense IS not long ago so not sure if can do it again.

niniss said:   
nilaychampion said:   How about nokia lumia 520  combined with Amex offer of $30 off , would come out to be close to $5 + tax.

Right now it is $115 - $60 (Product rebate) = $55.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8556627&CatId=5118 

Get $20 back from TigerDirect as part of this promotion which makes it $35.
If you have Amex and you can combine with $30 back offer..it would be $5 + tax (thought tax would be on $115).

awsome deal in my mind!!!

 Great deal except 1. don't really need another phone. 2. already did a rebate on Total defense IS not long ago so not sure if can do it again.
 

  Have to pay for the shipping too.

How does this one work? It has a price of $44, but the rebate is $60. Do they really pay you $60 or just the actual price of $44. Does anyone know?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

niniss said:   How does this one work? It has a price of $44, but the rebate is $60. Do they really pay you $60 or just the actual price of $44. Does anyone know?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

  Oh, never mind.  It's another bundle with Total defense.

lesliejs said:   
ctgolfer said:   get $20 off orders of $100 or more via mail-in-rebate

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/index_20off100.asp?

  
Looked up offer number on their rebate website to actually process rebate, it does not show up.  Anyone else have success?

Update - It has been corrected.

djmaine said:   Sorry, mistaken double post.
  
And a few posts up, your answer has already been posted in BOLD letters.

 

yes MISTERCHEAP....where is our BUTCHERBOY? )

Anybody else notices that TigerDirect does not give the Shoprunner option during checkout but when I login to my ShorRunner account they mention TigerDirect is supported.
Anyclue how can I get TigerDirect to enable Shoprunner option?
TIA

dealgain said:   Anybody else notices that TigerDirect does not give the Shoprunner option during checkout but when I login to my ShorRunner account they mention TigerDirect is supported.
Anyclue how can I get TigerDirect to enable Shoprunner option?
TIA

  Only certain items qualify for Shop Runner. You will know if an item qualify as you will see the Shop Runner above the price.

Thanks OP.

flwrpowr said:   yes MISTERCHEAP....where is our BUTCHERBOY? )
  He went to work for Omaha Steak

Purchased a JBL Flip bluetooth speaker for $99.95 and paid $5 for shipping, which put me total order over $100. Rebate doesn't say $100 purchase before shipping, so should be ok but still wanted to confirm. Chatted with CSR online and he confirmed my order was eligible for the rebate. Emailed the chat session to myself for ammunition if it gets denied.

$105 - $30 AMEX - $20 Rebate - 1% FWCB = $54 final cost 

There is some ambiguity on this rebate. Is it for a single item priced at $100 and up OR is for a single order (multiple items) totaling $100 or more?

DrElectron said:   There is some ambiguity on this rebate. Is it for a single item priced at $100 and up OR is for a single order (multiple items) totaling $100 or more?
  I chatted with the TD csr right before I placed my order and she confirmed that it's for $100 in order total, not per single item. 




Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014