• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I found the banner ad at blackboardeats.com (a nice site for restaurant discounts if you're in a metropolis).
You can find the link at the top of the page here:
http://www.blackboardeats.com/

Not as hot as the scorching previous voucher offerbut it's still a good deal if you need to stock up for the holidays.
You get a "$50" savings voucher to use on a $51 bundle of wine and have to pay $9.99 for shipping and your state's tax (provided your state allows for liquor delivery). My total paid was $11.96 in NY.

I don't believe you can pick and choose which bottles you want for this deal - you're offered the All-American Customer Favorites Pack:
F. Stephen Millier Angels Reserve Zinfandel 2012
JC van Staden Zinfandel 2012
Ryan O'Connell California Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
F. Stephen Millier Angels Reserve Viognier 2012
Ryan O'Connell Kid Sauv Blanc Sauvignon Blanc Lodi 2012
Matt Iaconis Moscato Lodi 2012
So 2 red zinfandels, a cab and 3 different whites that are supposedly recommended by the sites users.

The Nakedwines site is a bit wonky so have patienceand be careful submitting your order (be sure tocheckthe total being charged when checking out and review yourconfirmation e-mail). Also beware of becoming an angel unless you're a big time winedrinker.
Cheers!

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If you are looking for a way to spend the $40 in your account, the above packs are the way to go, since they don't inclu... (more)

Toddler (Dec. 28, 2013 @ 6:09a) |

Received my bottles yesterday of the all-american customer favorites. think the "favorites" were different from what I ... (more)

gisele2828 (Dec. 29, 2013 @ 2:21p) |

someone has used it

ecstatica (Feb. 21, 2014 @ 5:47p) |

States that don't accept voucher:

NC
    VA

Where do you ship to?
We can ship to: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NY, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, MT.

We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO, AFB or FPO addresses. For some zanier addresses, we'll only accept them with a telephone number.

there are at least three cases of 6 that you can get for $1:

the Customer Favorites Pack
1 cabernet sauvignon
1 merlot
1 shiraz
1 viognier (a white)
1 chenin blanc
1 chardonnay

the LEGENDARY Customer Favorites Pack (no word on whether you have to "wait for it...")
2 (different) zinfandels
1 cabernet sauvignon
1 viognier (white)
1 sauvignon blanc
1 moscato

and the SWEET Customer Favorites Pack
4 bottles Riesling ("do you like Riesling?" "i don't know, i've never riesled")
2 bottles moscato

rated:
Add delivery: $19.99 for NJ

rated:
Shipping killed the deal.

rated:
Shipping was $9.99 to WI. Hope they don't end up being airline sized.

rated:
$11.49 total for Wisconsin

rated:
I'm already a wino so I mas as well be an angel too. Awesome deal, thank you.

Edit: Their website is very misleading. I became an "angel" unknowingly before I had a chance to look over their prices and selection. Already wrote them an email asking them to cancel my membership. Interestingly, I tried to log in to my account and the email/password does not work. I tried to use the "forgot my password" link, and it claims that no account is registered to my email, despite having already received emails from them in regards to my order and "membership". Sketchy.

rated:
$11.59 here for a Wisconsin order.

rated:
OMG....another great deal!

rated:
I think it enrolls you in their Angel's Account and you'll get billed monthly.

http://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2012/01/naked-wines-ad-banned/

I almost clicked "confirm" before remembering that there was someting about becoming and Angel; then I Googled. Use your Google-fu before deciding.

rated:
Shipping $9.99 to NYC and a credit of $40 for future purchases....did not see any future purchases obligation when I checked out. I did click on the no thanks button.

rated:
Girlfromdublin said:   Shipping $9.99 to NYC and a credit of $40 for future purchases....did not see any future purchases obligation when I checked out. I did click on the no thanks button.

same here, no future purchase obligation. only button I saw was "no thanks". my total out the door is $11.08 to CA

rated:

• The state of Virginia won't allow you to use this voucher.
  • But we are allowed to give a 50% discount.
  • Get whatever wines you like and we'll give you 50% off the first order.

rated:
Here is their response to my cancellation request:

Hi there!

I did verify that you are an Angel with us.

This is an explanation of who we are and what we do and an offer for a risk free trial and some money from us to you towards wine.

As you are probably aware our customers save 40%-60% off their orders every time they order with us.

We are a customer funded winery, we invest into independent winemakers and in return we get preferential pricing that we pass on to our customers through our ?Angels? concept. On top of the 40-60% off, Angels also get free bottles once a month.

How it works is really simple, once a month all of our customers set aside a little of their own money, normally $40.00 towards a future purchase so you can order wine whenever you want.

It's not a club, it's not a membership fee. It's your money to spend on wine. So, you go online to place your order, and you just use the money that you have already set aside to buy your wine.

The great thing is that there is never any obligation or commitment to buy so if you stop for any reason and you have money in your account, we just refund it to you.

If you'd like to give Angels a try we would like to offer to place this months contribution of $40.00 into your account for you and then you'd be able to go back online and see that you have $40.00 to spend on wine with Angel Pricing.

Like I said before, there is absolutely no risk. You can take advantage of the $40 and if you're still not happy you can cancel and get all of your money back at any point.

rated:
Sent off another email in response, they canceled the account after sending me a few more marketing emails. I don't recommended the angel membership, but still a good deal overall.

rated:
FYI to anyone who is taking advantage of the deal, the "No Thanks" button to opt out of the Angels Club ($40/month) appears AFTER you submit your order.

rated:
When I clicked the banner, I was offered the Customer Favorites Pack. After reading reviews, I preferred the Legendary Customer Favorites Pack. It was easy to modify my order. I think the OP is mistaken about how the discount works. I was able to select bottles a la carte, and although that is not the most cost-effective way to utilize this discount, it simply takes $50 off the total.

Thank you for sharing this deal, OP.

EDIT: After ordering, I clicked "no thanks" to the Angels offer and got this message:

"No problem. We've popped $40 in your account anyway...

Because we'd love to hear what you think of the wines."

rated:
$149494949492494924 after shipping for Russia.

rated:

rated:
There is an error with your basket: [SC228]
I'm sorry but we do not currently deliver to your area.

Bah humbug!

rated:
wow great!

rated:
Thanks OP, 10.99 for me.

rated:
I don't see the banner ad. Is it dead or am I blind?

rated:
I just clicked through and got the banner offer.

rated:
Ok, it worked in Firefox, but not in Chrome. Thanks!

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
11.07 Buena Park, CA

rated:
thanks...finally jumped on one of these....we'll see how they compare to the wines I usually drink

rated:
$11.06 shipped to LA. Thanks, OP!

rated:
in for 1 , $10.99 for me

rated:
We did one of these and got 6 decent bottles of red for like $16 after tax and shipping (plus the extra $40 in our account). They push the angel thing, but the company seems very legit. It seems to work like Community Supported Agriculture, where you're basically investing money to help farmers (in this case wineries) produce their product without having to worry about marketing, advertising, sales, etc.
Not an angel at this point, but thinking about it. I'm hoping they offer me another cool deal.

rated:
The state of Virginia won't allow you to use this voucher.
But we are allowed to give a 50% discount.

rated:
I just wish the pack I ordered were all reds...not a big fan of white wine usually....it has to be very special (like Signorello chardonnay);. If I like them I'll become an Angel I think

rated:
$10.99 to FL...my neighbors will enjoy this.

rated:
Can't deliver to Oklahoma

rated:
Can't deliver to Pennsylvania

rated:
I took advantage of their last promo ($50 cert) and after ordering I received the $40 credit for future purchases.
The $40 was in my account but I then applied this new $50 deal and it looks like the $50 wiped out my $40 credit so now I only have $50 to spend.
I thought it would add the $50 to my $40 credit....dammit!!

rated:
Can't deliver to Michigan, either. But *can* deliver to Ohio... go Buckeyes! And thanks OP.

rated:
$11.64 total to GA. Thanks OP.

rated:
$11.05 to IL

Skipping 60 Messages...
rated:
gisele2828 said:   I just got a $1 banner off of blackboardeats.com. perhaps if you refresh it a few times, it'll work. otherwise, here's a $50 voucher. please say when used...
someone has used it

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014