• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hello Chocolate Gifts | Lindt Chocolate
Disclaimer

Deal of the Day | Lindt Chocolate
Disclaimer

Deal of the Day | Lindt Chocolate
Disclaimer

Deal of the Day | Lindt Chocolate
Disclaimer

Deal of the Day | Lindt Chocolate
Disclaimer

Chocolate Truffles Lindor Truffles | Lindt
Disclaimer

Deal of the Day | Lindt Chocolate
Disclaimer
Linky

Buy THREE Create Your Own 75-pc Lindor Truffle options at $25.00 each, and get TWO free
Link to all qualifying Truffle options 

Free shipping on orders over $100 Coupon Code "HOLIDAY"
(The coupon code works based off of the gross amount of the order - before discount)

Receive a Free Gift with purchases over $25, $55 Coupon Code "HELLOGIFT"
The gift that added to my cart was the "Hello Chocolate Gifts" listed HERE 

Do not add the gift to the cart as it will be added "automagically" when you enter the coupon code.  I don't know if everyone gets the same gift.

Member Summary

500 Lindor Truffles
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank YOU, Isis!

Kattah (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 5:59a) |

Both my orders shipped yesterday.

drmorb (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 6:02a) |

Has anyone else noticed they now have a link to the Today Show site? I wonder if they will be today's Today Show featur... (more)

Kattah (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 7:04a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

CVS in my neighborhood sells them at $0.37 each/1 truffle. great price!

Watch out - delicious but full of saturated fat: coconut and palm kernel oil. 3 truffles (one serving) = 13 grams of sat fat, or 65% of RDA.

TheWankeler said:   Watch out - delicious but full of saturated fat: coconut and palm kernel oil. 3 truffles (one serving) = 13 grams of sat fat, or 65% of RDA.
  

Thanks, Mom!


Milk Chocolate GOLF BALLS Trio | Lindt Chocolate
Disclaimer
TheWankeler said:   Watch out - delicious but full of saturated fat: coconut and palm kernel oil. 3 truffles (one serving) = 13 grams of sat fat, or 65% of RDA.
  That is why you share.
It ain't good chocolate without the fat.

Milk Chocolate GOLF BALLS TrioSKU: 454836-Plinked $10.00
http://cdn.lindtusa.com/wcsstore/ExtendedSitesCatalogAssetStore/images/catalog/products/main/450x/Milk-Chocolate-GOLF-BALLS-Trio_main_450x_454836.png 


Deluxe hazelnut and chocolate center enrobed in our signature milk chocolate. Three pieces of delicious filled chocolate finished in a novelty golf ball shape and wrapper. 

Green for the price, but am I the only one who finds goo-filled Lindt truffles nasty? Those cocoa-dusted ones at Costco are the real deal and cheaper, too!

Kattah said:   Linky 

Buy FIVE Create Your Own Lindor Truffles, or a combination of FIVE Create Your Own 75-pc Lindor Truffle options at $25.00 each[/COUPON]
Link to all qualifying Truffle options 

Also, The Lindt Mini Bear Ornament and a couple of the Lindor Ornaments are Buy 3, Get one Free

Free shipping on orders over $100 Coupon Code "HOLIDAY"
(The coupon code works based off of the gross amount of the order - before discount)

Receive a Free Gift with purchases over $55 Coupon Code "HELLOGIFT"
The gift that added to my cart was the "Hello Chocolate Gifts" listed HERE 

Do not add the gift to the cart as it will be added "automagically" when you enter the coupon code.  I don't know if everyone gets the same gift.

  Don't see how youre getting 500 for $75 as the create your own 100 is not included in this sale.  You can get 375 for $75.

I guess i am missing something. when I add 5 100pc it totals 125.00

That's weird, because it was included earlier.

OP has been revised...

drmorb said:   
Kattah said:   Linky 

Buy FIVE Create Your Own Lindor Truffles, or a combination of FIVE Create Your Own 75-pc Lindor Truffle options at $25.00 each[/COUPON]
Link to all qualifying Truffle options 

Also, The Lindt Mini Bear Ornament and a couple of the Lindor Ornaments are Buy 3, Get one Free

Free shipping on orders over $100 Coupon Code "HOLIDAY"
(The coupon code works based off of the gross amount of the order - before discount)

Receive a Free Gift with purchases over $55 Coupon Code "HELLOGIFT"
The gift that added to my cart was the "Hello Chocolate Gifts" listed HERE 

Do not add the gift to the cart as it will be added "automagically" when you enter the coupon code.  I don't know if everyone gets the same gift.

  Don't see how youre getting 500 for $75 as the create your own 100 is not included in this sale.  You can get 375 for $75.

op's math is off.  75 * 5 = 375.  the 100 piece pack is not included in b3g2.

I already addressed the correction, linrick. It was not bad math and I posted as such prior to your post. 

 

Kattah said:   I already addressed the correction, linrick. I posted as such prior to your post.

Thanks for the effort.

  Saw that, obviously I did the math prior to the post you are responding to and wondered if there was something I missed, regardless, excellent deal, N1OP!


TheWankeler said:   Watch out - delicious but full of saturated fat: coconut and palm kernel oil. 3 truffles (one serving) = 13 grams of sat fat, or 65% of RDA.
You're a bit behind the times.  Knowledgeable nutritionists now understand that saturated fat is not the bogey-man it was made out to be.  Excessive carbohydrate load has much greater effect of driving saturated fat levels in the bloodstream than consumption of saturated fats.  And coconut oil in particular is known to have significant heart and other health benefits.   

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/surprising-health-benefits-coconut-oil 

Now, the sugar in these truffles, on the other hand...

Chris.

Kattah said:   I already addressed the correction, linrick. It was not bad math and I posted as such prior to your post. 

 

  sorry, i was responding b4 seeing that you have corrected.

I was able to apply both free shipping and free gift coupons to my order!

This costs out to around $7.70 per pound.  I'm not sure this is such a good deal, especially when the massive quantity required (9.74 lb) is considered.

All righty then. Thanks for the post - got 5 bags plus a 100 piece bag to get to $100 so I could use the holiday code. Got my free gift assortment as well. 475 truffles and the gift for %105.xx. This makes some gifting to friends easy.

Winco here sells them for $0.26 ea (cheaper than CVS) so this deal is pretty good ($0.20 ea) especially since Winco sells in bulk with no external packaging (bags).

Heads up that shipping still shows up non-free, but is included in that discount.

this is a great price but requires huge outlay!, last month costco had coupon on 50 piece bag, final price $7 => 14cents per piece, now its back to 10$ (20cents/piece)

craig001 said:   All righty then. Thanks for the post - got 5 bags plus a 100 piece bag to get to $100 so I could use the holiday code. Got my free gift assortment as well. 475 truffles and the gift for %105.xx. This makes some gifting to friends easy.
  Unfortunately for you, you didn't notice you would have gotten the free shipping anyway because it counts the before sale price, it will still show a charge for shipping, but it is not added into the final total.

prastogi said:   this is a great price but requires huge outlay!, last month costco had coupon on 50 piece bag, final price $7 => 14cents per piece, now its back to 10$ (20cents/piece)
  But u don't get the variety of chocolates that u get here. I love their dark chocolates and hubby loves coffee which are hard to find elsewhere.

The Costco deal last month costed out to $5.27 per pound which is fairly reasonable for medium quality confections.  You do have to accept their mix of coatings and fillings, but that should work out for most families.

winco in Sacramento sells it for .25c each

375*.25=93.75. 93.75>75. While that deal may be better on a day to day basis, this is a good deal that anyone can take advantage of.

MMmmmmm.... diabeetus

DerProfi said:   Green for the price, but am I the only one who finds goo-filled Lindt truffles nasty? Those cocoa-dusted ones at Costco are the real deal and cheaper, too!
  
Lindt truffles are good, but I /prefer/ the cocoa-dusted ones at C.  Now, those are GREAT!  Also, since they are like $10 for 4.4lbs doesn't hurt either

Thank you, had to get it! Love this stuff!

The free gift looks like it is a great mix to either break up and place atop gifts or in the stocking, or just give as it is. Nice assortment!

" FREE selection of chocolate bars and sticks! Includes four bars: Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies & Cream, Caramel Brownie and Crunchy Nougat; and four on-the-go sticks: Strawberry Cheesecake, Caramel Brownie, Cookies & Cream and Berry Affair.
Taste: Assorted"

Excellent point!

You will qualify for free shipping based on the amount of your purchase BEFORE coupons.   You shouldn't have to purchase more than the three bags, plus the two you get free in order to have the free shipping coupon work.

It LOOKS like the charge for shipping is added, but it is offset by increasing the discount for the same amount.  It cancels the shipping you see out.  I don't know why some places do that, but I've seen it at places like Home Depot

Thanks everyone for making this a HAWT hot deal!  I'm so happy this is helping some people.   I love this deal because I know my blind chocolate purchases for others should be well-received.  I hope.  Enjoy!!

 

Yum

I think Costco increased the cocoa dusted truffle to $15 this year......

It looks like the B3G2 off sales is coming down. It was working moments ago so I was excited, but...

Now, when you spend $150, you get $118 in free chocolate.

The coupon code FREEGIFT now gives you a free gift on all orders over $25$55 or $150 

The coupon HOLIDAY will still work until December 31st for Free Ground Shipping. Order by Dec 17th at 1pm to get it by Christmas via ground.

There is a new Coupon Code FREE50 that will give you 50 assorted truffles free with any or $50 or more.

The coupons do stack.

Anyone get shipping notice yet? Mine still shows as "Inventory fulfilled". Looks like this will not come before the holiday?

The original deal is back up today. Buy 3 75 piece bags, get 2 free!

Thank YOU, Isis!

mjkane1 said:   Anyone get shipping notice yet? Mine still shows as "Inventory fulfilled". Looks like this will not come before the holiday?
  Both my orders shipped yesterday.

Has anyone else noticed they now have a link to the Today Show site? I wonder if they will be today's Today Show feature?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014