• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was searching for a wireless speaker for my husband for the holidays and stumbled across these amazing Lenovo deals!!

Lenovo Bluetooth Speaker BT820 -- Coupon: HDEAL14211 -- $14.99 orginally $79.99!
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrar...u_area=yes 

Lenovo JBL speaker set M1730(UL) -- Coupon: HDEAL14246 -- $19.99 orginally $79.99!
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrar...1559AF4603 

Happy Holidays, and happy shopping!!

Lenovo
See Lenovo coupons that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lenovo Bluetooth Speaker BT820-US (8.76kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Are either of these battery powered??? Doesn't say anywhere.

The BT speaker is battery or AC:
With the Lenovo Bluetooth Speaker BT820, you can easily pair your laptop, tablet, phone or other mobile device – wirelessly – and enjoy great sound quality on-the-go. What’s more, with its simple four-step setup process and advanced touch conductance technology, you’ll enjoy hassle-free setup and volume control.2-3 watt (RMS) Power via AC-DC adapter or four (4) AA battreries 3.5MM Pin adapter for wired connection One-year guarantee

Perfect timing. Was looking for an inexpensive BT speaker to go along with the $10 phone from Target

Lenovo JBL speaker set M1730(UL)   -- Coupon: HDEAL14246 -- $19.99 orginally $79.99!
--
THIS IS NOT A BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
-----
The speaker can either be connected to a PC and a laptop or other devices
with the corresponding interfaces, such as CD player, iPod,
mobile phone, MP3 and DVD player.
-----
Specification & parameter
Product Model: M1730
Power: 11W
Frequency Response: 150Hz-20KHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
Input Sensitivity:
Input Impedance:
Speaker Unit (inch): 2×1.2; 1×2
Size: L362x W74 x H96 mm
---
Back Ports:
Power Adapter; USB input; SD Card (full) input; 3.5mm stereo input
---
Front Buttons: 
Power;
volume+ Volume- ;
Next - Back;
Pause; 
EQ 5 (NORMAL/ROCK/POP/DANCE/CLASSIC),
-----
Pack List
Woofer 1
Satellite speaker 2
Adapter 1
3.5mm stereo signal line 1
User manual 1
Warranty certificate 1
---
Product Introduction
M1730 speaker is a brand new product co-designed by
Lenovo and JBL.  ... this product provides 5 EQ modes for your choice
(NORMAL/ROCK/POP/DANCE/CLASSIC), and comprises
such input methods as decoding and direct reading of
music files in U disk (usb)  and SD card and AUX audio input (Hot
plug of U disk and SD card is supported).

Nice find! Keep it up OP

HAven't run into any good reveiws. They look decent. JBL usualy makes nice stuff... BT one is available for 25+5 on Amazon via TD:

http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-BT820-US-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker...

Description Lenovo Bluetooth Speaker BT820-US  (General Part number 0B54211)
-----
In Box :
Bluetooth Speaker
AC/DC Adapter  (Also Runs on  four (4) AA battreries)
3.5mm male/male cable
-----
Back Input Ports : 
DC power Port
3.5MM Pin adapter for wired connection
-----
Multimedia Speaker Description :
-
Bluetooth Stereo Speaker BT820-US
Number of Speakers 2  --- (1 unit with 2 speakers inside)
Speaker Power Rating 18 Watts
Power Rating 18 Watts
-----
Physical Properities :
-
Depth Metric 199mm  ---  Depth (US) 7.835in
Height Metric 182.2mm  --  Height  US) 7.173in
Width Metric 107mm  --  Width (US) 4.213in
----
----
ALSO -- THIS SPEAKER IS 2 YEARS OLD
~http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/23/lenovo-bt820-wireless-speaker... 
-----
ALSO  ---   I Bought One.  A $15 Bluetooth Speaker  --  Worth A Try.
-

bluefude said:   ........ALSO -- THIS SPEAKER IS 2 YEARS OLD

Enough man! why are you trying to thread crap. You should encourage NEW people instead of scaring them away. Find a better deal and post it here, I'll be first one to give you green.

bluefude said:   
ALSO -- THIS SPEAKER IS 2 YEARS OLD
-

2 whole years old? i hope the cool kids don't make fun of me!

Is this right part number? The site says 0B99246 for $79.99.

Never mind. It works with the code with $60 off.

GetWalletFatter said:   Is this right part number? The site says 0B99246 for $79.99.
yeah, add coupon HDEAL14246 to get the deal  

It is $24 on Amazon (plus shipping). So not as good of a deal as one would think.

The deal is dead now: " Coupon HDEAL14246 is no longer available."

Dead

Dead as a door nail, needs to be removed from front page

THE LENNOVO BT820 WAS NOT A $79 (seventy-nine) SPEAKER ON SALE FOR $14.99
THE LENNOVO BT820 IS  A $19 (nineteen) SPEAKER ON SALE FOR $14.99  (Received Mine Today)
The Lenovo BT820 Bluetooth Speaker is an OK Speaker.  The sound reproduction is OK.  Just OK.  Nothing Special.  It sounds like what you might expect from a $19.00 speaker. 
The biggest problem is the lack of any BASS reproduction.  It has no base. (period).  It is basically a Tweeter with some Mid-Range.  But no bass.  An not much volume either.
The bluetooth works just fine.  Decent range, etc.
For the sake of simplifying size measurements, I will use a standard 16 0z can.
THE LENNOVO BT820 is a circular .  From its highest point, the back (its roughly the height of a 16 oz cans) it slopes down to the base.  Kinda like a triangle lying flat on on side.     At its highest The circle is about as wide as two 16 oz cans stacked on top of the other.   The average American male can almost palm the circular speaker with one hand. (almost)
It would be good for a small room where BASS would interfere with people in the other rooms. 
The biggest crime for this speaker is the lack of a rechargable battery.  That's a real crime.
But for $14.99, I think that it was an OK buy. 
Again, I don't  think this speaker is worth more than $19.00.  If it included a 5-8 hour rechargable battery, it would be worth $25-29.
-----------------------------------------------
THE ION "HOUSE PARTY SPEAKER"  FEEL THAT BASS, JUST FEEL IT.

Now let me recommend a great small speaker speaker.  The Ion House Party speaker is a great small speaker.  The price varies from $99 to $149.  I got it for $79 on a black Friday deal.  After hearing the Ion House Party speaker, I would pay $99. 
Amazon is selling the Ion House Party speaker for $99.  
Buy Ion House Party $99.99 At Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/ION-House-Portable-System-Built-In/dp/B00BXXAZU8 
Amazon Reviews:  http://www.amazon.com/ION-House-Portable-System-Built-In/product-reviews/B00DLAQORE 
(( I ordered the Ion House Party a day before ordering the Lenovo bt820))
(( The Lennovo bt820 seems like a toy compared to the Ion House Party))
The Ion "House Party" speaker is a small speaker. 

~My actual measurements: Height: 9 1/2 inches; Width: 8 inches; Depth: 7 1/2 inches

Rough Measurements:  Routhly the height of two 16 oz cans stacked.  Routhly the width of two 16 oz cans stacked.   Routhly the depth of two 16 oz cans stacked.   (Rough Measurements)
For a small speaker, the BASS reproduction is Beautiful.  EVEN AT LOW VOLUMES, YOU CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE BASS.  Its great to be able to feel some good BASS without necessarly disturbing those in other rooms. 
The BASS does not over power the Tweeter (treble).  It adds richness to music that is lacking in most small bluetooth speakers.
If you are in the market for a small-ish  bluetooth speaker with great sound, I highly recommend the ION House Party speaker.
I've owned a few portable and wireless speakers over the years.  The Ion (brand) "House Party" (model) speaker is a great.   Makes the others sound like toys.  And cheap toys at that.
ION has bigger speakers if you really want to kick some serious ass.  I'm not interested in kicking ass.  Just want to fell some bass without cranking the volume to holy hell. 
NO, the Ion House Party speaker is NOT rechargeable.  But I Don't care.  I live the rich sound.
The Ion "House Party" speaker Is Not Perfect.  Overall, I would rate it at 8 out of 10 stars    

Very helpful review. Thank you!

bluefude said:   THE LENNOVO BT820 WAS NOT A $79 (seventy-nine) SPEAKER ON SALE FOR $14.99
THE LENNOVO BT820 IS  A $19 (nineteen) SPEAKER ON SALE FOR $14.99  (Received Mine Today)
The Lenovo BT820 Bluetooth Speaker is an OK Speaker.  The sound reproduction is OK.  Just OK.  Nothing Special.  It sounds like what you might expect from a $19.00 speaker. 
The biggest problem is the lack of any BASS reproduction.  It has no base. (period).  It is basically a Tweeter with some Mid-Range.  But no bass.  An not much volume either.
The bluetooth works just fine.  Decent range, etc.
For the sake of simplifying size measurements, I will use a standard 16 0z can.
THE LENNOVO BT820 is a circular .  From its highest point, the back (its roughly the height of a 16 oz cans) it slopes down to the base.  Kinda like a triangle lying flat on on side.     At its highest The circle is about as wide as two 16 oz cans stacked on top of the other.   The average American male can almost palm the circular speaker with one hand. (almost)
It would be good for a small room where BASS would interfere with people in the other rooms. 
The biggest crime for this speaker is the lack of a rechargable battery.  That's a real crime.
But for $14.99, I think that it was an OK buy. 
Again, I don't  think this speaker is worth more than $19.00.  If it included a 5-8 hour rechargable battery, it would be worth $25-29.
-----------------------------------------------
THE ION "HOUSE PARTY SPEAKER"  FEEL THAT BASS, JUST FEEL IT.

Now let me recommend a great small speaker speaker.  The Ion House Party speaker is a great small speaker.  The price varies from $99 to $149.  I got it for $79 on a black Friday deal.  After hearing the Ion House Party speaker, I would pay $99. 
Amazon is selling the Ion House Party speaker for $99.  
Buy Ion House Party $99.99 At Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/ION-House-Portable-System-Built-In/dp/B00BXXAZU8 
Amazon Reviews:  http://www.amazon.com/ION-House-Portable-System-Built-In/product-reviews/B00DLAQORE 
(( I ordered the Ion House Party a day before ordering the Lenovo bt820))
(( The Lennovo bt820 seems like a toy compared to the Ion House Party))
The Ion "House Party" speaker is a small speaker. 

~My actual measurements: Height: 9 1/2 inches; Width: 8 inches; Depth: 7 1/2 inches

Rough Measurements:  Routhly the height of two 16 oz cans stacked.  Routhly the width of two 16 oz cans stacked.   Routhly the depth of two 16 oz cans stacked.   (Rough Measurements)
For a small speaker, the BASS reproduction is Beautiful.  EVEN AT LOW VOLUMES, YOU CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE BASS.  Its great to be able to feel some good BASS without necessarly disturbing those in other rooms. 
The BASS does not over power the Tweeter (treble).  It adds richness to music that is lacking in most small bluetooth speakers.
If you are in the market for a small-ish  bluetooth speaker with great sound, I highly recommend the ION House Party speaker.
I've owned a few portable and wireless speakers over the years.  The Ion (brand) "House Party" (model) speaker is a great.   Makes the others sound like toys.  And cheap toys at that.
ION has bigger speakers if you really want to kick some serious ass.  I'm not interested in kicking ass.  Just want to fell some bass without cranking the volume to holy hell. 
NO, the Ion House Party speaker is NOT rechargeable.  But I Don't care.  I live the rich sound.
The Ion "House Party" speaker Is Not Perfect.  Overall, I would rate it at 8 out of 10 stars    

did you really just compare a speaker you got for $15 with one you got for $80? just asking, because that's what it looks like

i can appreciate the sentiment, but since you got a deal on both then i don't get the comparison. and FWIW, the bluetooth speaker indeed is listed as $80 right now

morecowbell said:   did you really just compare a speaker you got for $15 with one you got for $80? just asking, because that's what it looks like
i can appreciate the sentiment, but since you got a deal on both then i don't get the comparison. and FWIW, the bluetooth speaker indeed is listed as $80 right now

-
BUSTED   ...   I agree with your comments/question.
I originally set out to do a review of the Lenovo BT820 bluetooth speaker. 
I wish more people would come back and leave a review after purchasing a product advertised on FatWallet.  (helps others next time product goes on sale)
When I was done with my comments/review of the Lenovo BT820 bluetooth speaker, I decided to PIVOT and comment on the ION House Party Bluetooth speaker i'd just purchased.
The main point I wanted to make was that if given the choice of purchasing the $15 Lenovo bt820 bluetooth speaker OR the $99 ION "House Party" , I would chose the $99 "House Party" bluetooth speaker
because the rich sound of the "House Party" is so Good.
Finally, If you do purchase the ION House Party or ION Block Buster, Make sure that you download an Equalizer (EQ) APP to adjust the Bass and Treble.
The ION speakers have great BASS reproduction because they are  set in Deep cabinet enclosures to allow the bass to resonate.  
Other speakers lack the cabinet enclosures to enhance the sound.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014