• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Boogie Board Original 8.5 LCD EWRITER, Ultra Light/Thin, Scratch-Resistant, Stylus Holder, Black - PT01085BLKA0002
Disclaimer
TigerDirect has the ultra thin Boogie Board eWriter for $24.99 (was $49.99).
The next best price is Amazon @ 29.99

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

This is a great tool/toy for the kids.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought 2 of these at Costco last week for 24.99, they look nice and seem to work well.

guntotindem said:   I bought 2 of these at Costco last week for 24.99, they look nice and seem to work well.
  costco online or BM? I dont see them on costco.com or never saw this in my local costco store in NJ

I see this price frequently.

You can get a selection of colors, lower price, and free shipping from Best Buy. (but many are out of stock right now)

Christianbook.com has a good selection of colors for $27 each.

I just picked up the last 2 of these in Utica MI costco, good deal for a cool item

If you have a Fred Meyer near by, they had them on sale yesterday for either $16.99 or $17.99.

Praveen22 said:   
guntotindem said:   I bought 2 of these at Costco last week for 24.99, they look nice and seem to work well.
  costco online or BM? I dont see them on costco.com or never saw this in my local costco store in NJ

I picked mine up in the northbrook il store.

I keep trying to justify buying this as I'm a big gadget guy. But what does this do more than a pad of paper?
since you can't save things, or electronically transfer them - what's the usage?

cgott42 said:   I keep trying to justify buying this as I'm a big gadget guy. But what does this do more than a pad of paper?
since you can't save things, or electronically transfer them - what's the usage?

I bought these for my kids after they played with one and seemed to like it.  It would be nice to save some of their doodlings, but it allows my oldest to practice his writing without going through an entire stack of paper.  I'm thinking about buying another one to keep by our garage door to notes instead of the current sticky notes exchanged by my wife and I.

My niece blows through paper doodling, playing tic tac toe and drawing when she is at my house so I bought her one with a cover for Christmas. I paid $43 for both, I think, from Amazon. Its nice, but not quite nice enough for her "big" present this year. I am returning that one. Hope to find a couple at a lower price to use around the house next year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014