• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Okay, BBW is doing their mystery coupons again, up to 40% off.  Here is the 40% off coupon.

Valid through December 19.  Cannot be combined with other coupons, but, it DOES combine with current sales and specials, as always.

Also, because of skeptical people in the past when I've posted the 40% coupon, here is the link to the "web browser" version of the 40% off email.  If you click the link and then click the 40% off image from the email, it will load the BBW website and generate a banner that says 40% off in store.

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBSsC62Afe8$qB83NSuBOGJUpuI/doc.html?t_params=I_CELLID%3D11598856%26BARCODE_1%3D20000484193631901400010 

Member Summary

bath and body works
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I used the coupon last night and it worked perfect. Thanks for posting it. I called the store today, Sunday to see if it... (more)

airlinegirl (Dec. 22, 2013 @ 12:56p) |

Coupon used last night, still worked.

nikkiecus (Dec. 24, 2013 @ 7:25a) |

Good Morning, will there be one posted for the one expires in 2days?? 

malindsey (Feb. 12, 2014 @ 6:53a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Instore only

"up to 40% off" what makes you think this coupon "is" 40% off?

poorfatkid said:   "up to 40% off" what makes you think this coupon "is" 40% off?
Read the original post.  If you click the link to the email version of the coupon, you can then click the coupon itself and it will load the BBW.com website and will load a banner letting you know your coupon is 40% and to print the email and take it in store.  Sorry to sound upset, but I've posted the 40% off coupon for people here several times in the past and it always turns into people not believing me, which is fine.  I'm not going to argue about it anymore.  If you don't believe me, don't use it.

Girlfromdublin said:   Instore only
  Thanks.  Updated original title.

ShadowedBlade said:   
poorfatkid said:   "up to 40% off" what makes you think this coupon "is" 40% off?
Read the original post.  If you click the link to the email version of the coupon, you can then click the coupon itself and it will load the BBW.com website and will load a banner letting you know your coupon is 40% and to print the email and take it in store.  Sorry to sound upset, but I've posted the 40% off coupon for people here several times in the past and it always turns into people not believing me, which is fine.  I'm not going to argue about it anymore.  If you don't believe me, don't use it.

Thank you for the coupon!

I have used these in the past and they work without any issues at all.  40% off.  I have had the cashiers remark that they don't see many of the 40's.

Usually I print a couple of these and when shopping for this overpriced stuff, there will always be a hot mom or two in the store. so I chat them up and leave one with them.  Never know.

Green for you.

ShadowedBlade said:   

I really wasn't questioning you. More just trying to understand myself. I even read you OP and still didn't get it. The above clears it up for me. Oh.... and you didn't sound upset in the least.

Thanks. Great deal.

poorfatkid said:   
Thanks. Great deal.

Sorry ... last time I posted the 40% off coupon, it turned into multiple pages of people questioning it ... so was a little on edge.    Guess that wasn't in the true FW spirit!  My apologies.

Thank you!

ShadowedBlade said:   
poorfatkid said:   
Thanks. Great deal.

Sorry ... last time I posted the 40% off coupon, it turned into multiple pages of people questioning it ... so was a little on edge.    Guess that wasn't in the true FW spirit!  My apologies.

No worries, sorry for being so thick.. I'll be using your coupon tonight at the mall. The wife will be quite happy. Thanks.

I can verify this is 40% off. I didn't get the coupon through here, but I used one with the same UPC on it earlier today and got 40% off (along with the current buy 3, get 3 free deal). The UPC is the key, if it ends with 400010 it is 40%, 300010 is 30%, etc.

The lady at the store commented that I was the fourth person to get 40% off today. I just smiled...

I too have had great success in the past with the 40% off posted here. And equally commented that these 40'ers are not seen too often. Will absolutely be giving this coupon a go.

Thanks OP

This coupon worked great last year. Glad to see they have it again. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

A printout of the PDF worked for me this evening, and the people at my B&BW are usually a**holes about taking coupons.

Just printed the coupon and gave it to the wife. Wife says: "Thank you"!!

Glad it is working for everyone.

Used it myself tonight in conjunction with some sales and ended up saving over $130 with coupon and sales.

It was hilarious because the cashier was like "OMG!  You got a 40% one!"  And she then folded it into fourths and slipped it into her smock pocket ... guess she planned on using it later.  And, as I was leaving the store, she was showing it to another employee.

Thanks OP!

Tried this last evening, and the 40% off coupon worked perfectly (on top of B3G3). Saved a total of $97. Thanks OP!

When I click on OP's "web browser" version link, and then on "the 40% off image from the email" (as OP instructs), I don't get a "a banner that says 40% off in store".

Is it necessary or would OP's direct link be sufficient?

dkong said:   When I click on OP's "web browser" version link, and then on "the 40% off image from the email" (as OP instructs), I don't get a "a banner that says 40% off in store".

I only provided that as proof that the coupon was 40%.  They may have changed their site to no longer "tell" you the discount amount.
The coupon is valid through tomorrow (12/19).  You just need the PDF printout of the coupon that is attached to the original post. 
Hope that helps! 

Edited to Add: I think the banner is no longer showing because they are now running an ONLINE sale for FREE SHIPPING, so that is taking precidence, but I promise, this coupon worked fine for 40% off yesterday and should still be valid today and tomorrow/

ShadowedBlade said:   
dkong said:   When I click on OP's "web browser" version link, and then on "the 40% off image from the email" (as OP instructs), I don't get a "a banner that says 40% off in store".

I only provided that as proof that the coupon was 40%.  They may have changed their site to no longer "tell" you the discount amount.
The coupon is valid through tomorrow (12/19).  You just need the PDF printout of the coupon that is attached to the original post. 
Hope that helps! 

Edited to Add: I think the banner is no longer showing because they are now running an ONLINE sale for FREE SHIPPING, so that is taking precidence, but I promise, this coupon worked fine for 40% off yesterday and should still be valid today and tomorrow/

I used OPs link to the coupon, printed it and used it successfully in NYC about 30 minutes ago.  This definitely works. 

Thank you OP

Bump. 

Phooey, I missed the $2.50 Wallflowers yesterday.  Today is $5 off mens cream(?) something, and tomorrow is $5 off body cream.

Tbh I'm still confused. Do I need to be on a desktop? There isn't a code or barcode so I'm just wondering if the associated will look at me weird.
I'm on mobile... I click the link, them click the banner n it just refreshes the page. :/
What am I doing wrong?

143juliana said:   Tbh I'm still confused. Do I need to be on a desktop? There isn't a code or barcode so I'm just wondering if the associated will look at me weird.
I'm on mobile... I click the link, them click the banner n it just refreshes the page. :/
What am I doing wrong?

I got it!!! Thank u so much!!
I was clicking the email link not the link underneath (duh) lol
Thanks thanks thanks

Thanks so much! The associate said that was only the second 40% she'd seen since it started and told me how lucky I was

I got the coupon appreciate it just two questions it says "to reveal your suprize offer present at store" which is I am assuming because some coupons are 30% off etc.  Also, is it 40% off entire order or just one item?

tracksupr said:   Also, is it 40% off entire order or just one item?
  Have you looked at the coupon?

worked great in Socal, Cashier couldn't get coupon to scan, so manager told her its 40% off and to use a special code.

I had gone to BBW yesterday and bought some stuff for gifts. Discovered the coupon last night when I checked on Fatwallet. I went back today and they gave me credit for the 40% off! Coupon wouldn't scan but she still accepted it. While I was leaving she showed it to the other cashier. Thank you for letting us know!

today there is another mystery coupon that expires on the 20th does anyone have a 40%?

today there is another mystery coupon that expires on the 20th does anyone have a 40%?

Been looking for a good coupon for them. Hope to finish up some shopping tomorrow thanks to you, OP!

mrstangblb said:   Been looking for a good coupon for them. Hope to finish up some shopping tomorrow thanks to you, OP!
Careful!  The coupon I posted expires TODAY (12/19).
I did get the email that they sent out with a different coupon that goes through tomorrow (12/20) but I haven't been able to test my 40% off version of that one yet, so I didn't want to post it here until I could (if I can ...).

thank you OP!Going to use it today.Happy Holidays!!

Worked great for me. Thanks!

thanks op!
worked perfect!
is it just my store- or all that no longer carries the shampoo and conditioners??

Thanks OP!

Skipping 24 Messages...
Good Morning, will there be one posted for the one expires in 2days?? 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014