I just snagged 4.

Member Summary

Straight Talk unlimited 1 year refill
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
"Currently Unavailable"
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good Deal. Brings the $45 monthly plan down to $36.67 a month.

Just tried to add it to cart and go thru the check out process and tax is not being added.

HKSturboKid said:   Good Deal. Brings the $45 monthly plan down to $36.67 a month.
††

Less if you have a 5% Amazon card.

I'm debating heading down to best buy tomorrow, snagging $1k in Kindle cards on my citi dividend, and cashing them in.

IN! †Before this turns into a running thread about the pros and cons of Straight Talk service.

Grabbed 2 from these guys for me and the Mrs about a month ago.

Just grabbed another for my moms for next year.

Good Deal all around.

NOTE: On the product page CARDART offers free shipping but during checkout you are charged $5.01 for shipping.
They did this last time but quickly issued a refund after I emailed them.

They haven't corrected this error so be sure to look and see if you paid for shipping (you probably did) be sure to get them to refund you your $$$ back.

Grabbed one too. My wife's 6-months card (briefly available at $220 from the same seller a while back) is expiring in about a month. Thanks OP!

p.s. I was not charged shipping, but I have Prime and it was marked as free 2day Prime shipping during checkout for me.

thanks... in for another year since i'm in the same boat as Yuyak.

Also was not charged shipping with Prime

dont forget 5% Cash Back using discover or chase freedom

Out of stock?

"Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." I'm too late.

xplorer300 said:   dont forget 5% Cash Back using discover or chase freedom
††Dead now, OOS
Don't you have to go through Discover's website and be loged-in in order to get the 5%? Fatwallet is 6%, isn't that better? since I know you can't double dip on them.

These are obviously acquired by illegal means, but that aside I recently quit Straight Talk after they started capping T-Mobile. On the $30/month 5gb plan using VOIP for outgoing calls only, so far so good.

I had on Virgin Mobile where someone stole refill cards purchased with a stolen credit card, they cancelled my account and froze all my minutes. I never used Virgin Mobile again.

Already dropped this on SD just wanted to catch those on FW:†http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=64849700&postcount=169]†

Just got a call from Straight Talk. They said the year card I purchased on November 7th (Delivered November 13th) from CardArt via Amazon is fraudulent. They offered to give me 60 days free for a copy of the invoice and an additional 30 days for a front and back copy of the refill card.
Please provide the following information for the StraightTalk 1 year refill card purchased through Amazon.com
Sellerís name
A copy of the invoice
Any information about the seller.
A photograph of the front and back of the StraightTalk card purchased.

Thank you,

Nicholas Thompson | Fraud Analyst | TracFone Wireless, Inc.

*I did not quote his email and phone number.

mikefxu said:   Already dropped this on SD just wanted to catch those on FW:†[L=http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=64849700&postcount=1...]http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=64849700&postcount=169]†[/L]

Just got a call from Straight Talk. They said the year card I purchased on November 7th (Delivered November 13th) from CardArt via Amazon is fraudulent. They offered to give me 60 days free for a copy of the invoice and an additional 30 days for a front and back copy of the refill card.
Please provide the following information for the StraightTalk 1 year refill card purchased through Amazon.com
Sellerís name
A copy of the invoice

Thank you,

† Thanks for the alert. I'm contacting Amazon for return/refund on the 1yr card I just received (not activated yet)

Yuyak said:   
mikefxu said:   Already dropped this on SD just wanted to catch those on FW:†[l=http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=64849700&postcount=1...]http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=64849700&postcount=169]†[/l]†

Sellerís name
A copy of the invoice

Thank you,

† Thanks for the alert. I'm contacting Amazon for return/refund on the 1yr card I just received (not activated yet)

Did Amazon tell you to contact the seller directly?
From my past experiences returning stuffs from the 3rd party, Amazon would tell me to do that.

thanks for the heads up about the fraudulent nature of these... luckily I hadn't yet applied the card to my account and it is now on it's way back to Amazon for a refund...

I have purchased 3 of these over the last year or so from Card Art through Amazon. The last one I activated was in November I had no trouble activating it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014