• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit to yoopitup @ SD.

yoopitup said: The last time these were a popular deal at $0.02. Thank goodness I held off until they dropped 50% more. :lol:

You can get either a micro or mini (regular) sized sim shipped for one thin penny.

I don't have H2O service as of yet, so I can't speak for it. But they are an AT&T MVNO, so they should have good coverage area.

http://www.amazon.com/H2O-WIRELESS-Micro-SIM-CARD/dp/B00BA5W05M
http://www.amazon.com/H2O-Wireless-Dialing-Starter-Network/dp/B0...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

H2O Wireless SIM cards (33.06kB)
Thanks MrsGuin
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got the TMOBILE 200MB free data as well. Looked at the SIM plans and Tmobile seemed to be the best deal for 200MB Free... (more)

grex23 (Dec. 26, 2013 @ 10:53a) |

Hello, this is Saul.  Who is this,I don't recognize the number on my caller ID???

Technologist (Dec. 26, 2013 @ 12:10p) |

You guy's should check TracFone deals on Samsung SmartFones with Triple minutes, data talk as long as you own phone. 20 ... (more)

Atrooper (Dec. 26, 2013 @ 2:44p) |

H20 wireless uses the AT&T network. They have one of the best monthly plans, for $30 you get unlimited talk/text/500MB data (non-LTE).
  • Also categorized in:

When I see SIM cards free (or near free like this), on one hand I think I ought to get while the getting's good so that I'll be prepared in the future, but on the other hand it seems like it's just gonna be a waste of my space and someone else's postage/SIM card supply. Not sure if I should bother...

Good deal.. I have to switch my mom and my wife to h2o's $30 plan anyways.

this is good for meeting the requirements for reward checking accounts.

this is also a good for a "burner" phone when "you gotta call Saul".

Thanks in for 2

are they the cheapest ATT reseller? (emergency back up phone, ltd. data use)

Been using this service for the last year and have had great service! For $30.00 a month and 500 mb of data I'm not sure it gets any cheaper that that.

$0.08 to verify whether I've successfully unlocked my GSM phone.

excellent - need these for so many reasons!

thnx op.

Got 3 for me,feeling guilty for making a transaction for such a small amount.
Thanks for the find

9 cents now

These are still at a penny a pop:

H2O Wireless Direct Dialing GSM Micro Sim Card Starter Kit for iPhone 4 or 4S AT&T Network Prepaid - Lowest Rate Nationwide, No Contract 

They may be a touch older (listing is from 2012) and you may or may not get the combo sim pictured but for $0.01 worth of reward money I'll take it. Thanks OP.

ZombieHunter said:   9 cents now
  $0.45 on Amazon now (per OP link).

rrwingnu1 said:   Been using this service for the last year and have had great service! For $30.00 a month and 500 mb of data I'm not sure it gets any cheaper that that.
  How is their service compared to Straight Talk?

This is a great deal. I used to have AT&T and they were decent unless you were in the middle of nowhere. One thing I loved was that when I inevitably had a clumsy moment and broke my phone, I could buy a GoPhone! and just switch my sim card out. You can't do that with US Cell

Why not...

Nothing beats my $30 plan with Tmobile for Unlimited Data and 100 Minutes talktime. Best part is that I use google voice/hangouts to get my incoming calls and outgoing calls for free via VOIP!

mAdMaLuDaWg said:   Nothing beats my $30 plan with Tmobile for Unlimited Data and 100 Minutes talktime. Best part is that I use google voice/hangouts to get my incoming calls and outgoing calls for free via VOIP!
  My $25 Virgin Mobile plan with unlimited text, data and 300 minutes...

My cell phone plan can beat up your cell phone plan.

mAdMaLuDaWg said:   Nothing beats my $30 plan with Tmobile for Unlimited Data and 100 Minutes talktime. Best part is that I use google voice/hangouts to get my incoming calls and outgoing calls for free via VOIP!
  I'd like to learn how to use google voice to get incoming call to save on talk minute.

Agree, nothing beats T-Mobile's $30 plan. I do the same as you do.

watssion said:   
  I'd like to learn how to use google voice to get incoming call to save on talk minute.

Goto voice.google.com and setup a google voice number if you don't have one.

Then download google hangouts from either the android or iphone app store and turn on incoming calls in the settings. When making outgoing calls, use the dialer from Google Hangout as well. Note, if you don't have a data connection this won't work. Also works best off of wifi

ibleed0range said:   
  My $25 Virgin Mobile plan with unlimited text, data and 300 minutes...

Let me clarify and say the best Sim Card Plan.

200mb free every month on my iPad via T-Mobile. Telephone on my iPad via Talkatone App. My "phone" is Bigger and Cheaper than yours.

The new H20 plans are definitely good. If you aren't a data hog and just need Talk/Text mainly. $30 per month on the AT&T network is the best price for unlimited top tier coverage(ATT or Verizon) ever, the 500MB data is just gravy. The T-Mobile plan is good, but their Voice coverage has a long ways to go...at least in N Florida. Obviously YMMV

Location, location, location. T-Mobile coverage sucks big time out here. A $30 plan is great but not when you can't use it.

Verizon rules the roost around here.

rich123 said:   200mb free every month on my iPad via T-Mobile. Telephone on my iPad via Talkatone App. My "phone" is Bigger and Cheaper than yours.
How does one get on that plan?

I got the TMOBILE 200MB free data as well. Looked at the SIM plans and Tmobile seemed to be the best deal for 200MB Free data but that isn't a lot.

Verizon seems to be a better deal if you consume more data and want the bigger network. Tmobile seems to be offering a free plan but when you upgrade the plan for domestic data, you find out you are likely better on Verizon.

Tmobile has a smaller network than Verizon and has still yet to integrate the MetroPCS spectrum which is ongoing and also coverage cuts out at times and does not work.  After the integration with MetroPCS hopefully things should get better as they activate more spectrum and they upgrade the equipment from MetroPCS to Tmobile standards and combine the spectrum, including backhaul and the like.  

Hello, this is Saul.  Who is this,I don't recognize the number on my caller ID???

You guy's should check TracFone deals on Samsung SmartFones with Triple minutes, data talk as long as you own phone. 20 buck's minimum every 60 days. Some of their fones have Verizon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014