rebel (21.91kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP DSLR (35.78kB)
Thanks MrsGuin
Disclaimer
=)
  • Also categorized in:

I'm surprised this is getting more attention.

Very nice small form camera. Super light and one of the few with a view finder (which I love the view finder)

Only drawback I can note is that the screen is fixed in place.

Great price though.

It's not showing the gift card for me. Is that in store only?

It's there for me.

Good price. Only place I recall seeing a better price on SL1 is Canon refurb sale.

I think this is a pretty decent price too, although my wife calls these the 'toys' of canons slr line

sold out

i have to assume both of these lenses are not STM since it doesn't say anywhere USM or STM??? which unfortunately defeats the purpose of buying this camera with such fast auto focus tracking capabilities.

This is a great deal. This was one of consumer reports top rated "best buy" cameras with most of the core auto and manual functionality of the Canon T5i. (The ratings were almost identical). Not all the bells and whistles of the T5i, but remarkably close. This deal also included a canon bag, 16 gig card, and telephoto lens. The camera alone is listed on Amazon for $499 and yes, this includes the 18-55mm EF-S IS STM Lens. The 75-300 mm lens is not image stabilized (IS) USM, but has received solid reviews and is actually listed in this week's Target ad alone for $199. It's not the professional's choice, but Canon optics are excellent. Your other option is to spend $600 on the USM version of this lens. On top of this - a $150 gift card. You're basically getting all these items for $499. ($649 - $150 gift card). You saved another 5% if you paid with your red card and up to another 2.5% if you bought though fat wallet. Smokin' deal.

optimist007 said:   This is a great deal. This was one of consumer reports top rated "best buy" cameras with most of the core auto and manual functionality of the Canon T5i. (The ratings were almost identical). Not all the bells and whistles of the T5i, but remarkably close. This deal also included a canon bag, 16 gig card, and telephoto lens. The camera alone is listed on Amazon for $499 and yes, this includes the 18-55mm EF-S IS STM Lens. The 75-300 mm lens is not image stabilized (IS) USM, but has received solid reviews and is actually listed in this week's Target ad alone for $199. It's not the professional's choice, but Canon optics are excellent. Your other option is to spend $600 on the USM version of this lens. On top of this - a $150 gift card. You're basically getting all these items for $499. ($649 - $150 gift card). You saved another 5% if you paid with your red card and up to another 2.5% if you bought though fat wallet. Smokin' deal.
Out of stock on line, not sold in stores   

Back up as of at least 1300 EST 12/23 - still there at 1430 - didn't do FW discount, was in a rush...but got 5% redcard and another 5% pharmacy rewards discount, camera body (which is all I wanted, gonna sell the rest) nets at something like $275 WITH state tax...awesome

Similar deal at BH photo. $578 total includes the camera, 2 lenses, bag and sandisk. Target deal a little better but if they are OOS this is a solid option.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/976519-REG/canon_8575b003k...

still up at Target website 8:45pm est

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014