• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Location specific code

May need travel.

No go at 7-11 in NJ

bittul said:   Credit to Loverman8675309 @ SD

Copied and Pasted.

I was up early yesterday morning at a grocery store and I heard over the loud speaker that if you send the text: 7DAYS to 727272 Redbox will send you a free coupon. My first coupon was for a free rental that expires on Saturday night. My second coupon was for a BOGO deal that expires the same night. I'm not sure if this deal is just for my general area so I will put in a preemptive YMMV. Good luck and Merry Christmas ya filthy animals, and a Happy New Year!

That post has been updated to include this edit

"EDIT: Your codes may not work for your location. I talked to a Redbox agent and he basically informed me that this is not a national event. If you are in the south, you may be in luck. The only stores he mentioned are Bi-lo and Winn-Dixie, which only have stores in SC, NC, TN, FL, GA, AL, LA, and MS. I tried my free code at a CVS, just now and it was a no-go. On the other hand, if you have codes to give away, I'm pretty sure those of us who have locations near us, would be very thankful to receive them. Call it spreading around the Christmas spirit! Anyway, sorry for the confusion and getting your hopes up"

No-go in San Jose, CA. Feel free to try in your neck of the woods:
3W56RV49

Note, when I tried this online, it said it had to be used at a kiosk. Got the denial location message at the kiosk.

Well I just sent a message and I just got a code for $0.50 off a 1 day rental exp. 12/21/13 I have not tried to use it but wanted to share it 5QZK74W5. I live in Indiana so as was stated above it may not work here but for those of you that live where it can be used hope it works for you.

BOGO for me. thx

BOGO also...thanks!

Thanks OP!

No go for me in Nor-cal (Bay Area). Coupon not valid for location.

After getting the not valid for this location message at a Redbox kiosk I called Redbox. They gave me a one movie credit. Kind of a hassle to go through for a 1.29, but that's what this site is all about, right?

My privacy is worth more than $1.

I have a code that wouldn't work in my location (NY)
PM me if you want it.

I'm in Wisconsin. I got a "free blue-ray upgrade" code. I don't own a blue ray player. Bummer.

I'm in Florida if anyone doesn't want it to go to waste.

Got free rental. Thanks

SCORE.....Worked for me, thanks! FYI - I'm in the Seattle area

Here are two codes that expire 12/21/13.

4WV5HQG6

7GNWX3NG

Please post when used.

Free DVD rental in Alameda, CA! Thanks!

Pm me if you want free rental codes...I have 3 that won't work in my area.

Redbox: Use code 5HDV9NT7 for Free 1-day DVD rental. Exp 12/21/13@11:59pCT.
Enjoy.
Doesn't work in CT.

Ended up renting 2 anyway. It's a win win for redbox.

Toddler said:   My privacy is worth more than $1.
Why bother posting here then. Just be a lurker.

Free rental. Thanks!

These won't work in my location good for 1 free DVD

3TNZDZ4Z
32ZN3ZXQ
2XMWRXWH

aqan said:   
Toddler said:   My privacy is worth more than $1.
Why bother posting here then. Just be a lurker.

Why bother replying to me then?  I'll say it again, I don't see the point of giving Redbox my mobile number for $1, especially when most people aren't getting even that much out of this so-called deal.  Used to be that Hot Deals were worth at least $5 to keep this junk out of here.  Shouldn't this be in Free Stuff?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014