• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

SIM Card
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I like this deal, can't beat "Free" and free shipping.
Does anyone know if T-Mobile allows customers to change their SIM online without calling in to customer service?

I just want to get the simcard. How to do it?

raadical said:   I like this deal, can't beat "Free" and free shipping.
Does anyone know if T-Mobile allows customers to change their SIM online without calling in to customer service?

Yes they do, after you log on to your account look for change sim.

dafish said:   

Thanks I will look again. I am using prepaid, maybe its only available for postpaid customers.

dafish said:   

My experience is that the online SIM change only works some of the time. I switched to a SIM and then tried to switch back to the original SIM and it didn't work online. Had to call in to get it switched. 

raadical said:   
dafish said:   

Thanks I will look again. I am using prepaid, maybe its only available for postpaid customers.

Here is the link after you login
 http://www.t-mobile.com/SIM 

Thanks. Still attempting to change my SIM after taking advantage of the T-Mobile Prism II offer here earlier. Links above not working correctly using Chrome on a Linux machine. I'm off work this afternoon, so may have to keep playing so I don't have to call. Kind of a game to me. BTW, I'm also on a prepaid plan.

or, no login or promo Codes required
choose your SIM type here 

nodochauninja said:   
raadical said:   
dafish said:   

Here is the link after you login
 http://www.t-mobile.com/SIM

Tried several ways, still can't find any option to change SIM whether logged on or not. The link above doesn't work. Anyhow, thanks for the tips, I guess I will have to break down and call some place around the world for customer service.

thanks OP, contract expiring soon so will switch - have 30 days for activating the SIM card

It is not free shipping though

nodochauninja said:   It is not free shipping though
  Don't know who you're responding to but my order had no shipping charge.

Try these links, you can order up to 2 sims per tranaction.
No Promo Code need,  At the last page, make sure you slide the "Pink Purchase Agreement" all the way to the buttom.

Standard 

Micro 

and Nano

nodochauninja said:   It is not free shipping though
  Yeah, if you want it shipped overnight...

took advantage of a free non nano phone sim on my ipad. Called in since it wouldnt activate for data unless they did it manually. Got 200MB free tmobile data each month. Swapped out my Verizon SIM.

I've ordered these before a couple months ago, but now it asks for information to check your credit that I don't recall having to input before.

FYI GETASIM code is expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014