• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
the ad is up online, but so far

GC related
-Sunday-Tuesday only (limit 1)
--$15GC AR with purchase of $150 of VISA GC (offer #13-80733 includes the following skus 763604, 763602, 374172, 763607, 374177, 866291)
--$15GC AR with purchase of $150 of Mastercard GC (13-80732 includes the following skus 192695, 725725, 763608, 763455, 763603)
--$10 off immediately of purchase of 2 $30 iTunes GC packs
$10 off immediately of purchase of $50 Gap GC
$20 off immediately of purchase of $100 SpaFinder GC

FAC/R (coupons on website)
$3.99AR 513099 Staples® 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper, 500 sheets/ream limit 4 (rebate offer #13-80533)

0.01AR (credit billrubin)
648177 4x6 Staples photo paper (rebate offer 13-80717)

ink related
Free batteries with purchase of $75 of ink

copy/print
upto 50% off same-day calendars
-$8 12-month photo calendar, 8.5" x 11" (when purchase 2+)
419343 Medium Color Poster, 8" x 24" 9.99
419589 Large Color Poster, 24" x 36" 19.99
418858 Medium Color Banner, 2.5' x 4' 24.99
418894 Large Color Banner, 2.5' x 6' 36.99
454588 20 Photo Cards, 4" x 8" 0.85 (min order of 20)
100091 Photo Enlargement, 15" x 20" 6.99
48621 Personalized Sports and Art Print, 15" x 20" 29.95
-B250,G250
--354543 250 Business Cards 39.99
--937482 250 Flyers, 32 lb. premium 159.99
--411636 250 Postcards 69.99
--936831 250 Same-Day Brochures 324.99

breakroom/cleaning
98157 20% off coupon
$4.99 869351 Scott® mega roll paper towels, 6 rolls
$6.99 Scott® Quilted Extra Soft mega roll bath tissue, 12 rolls

software rebate offers
FREE quicken starter with purchase of TurboTax
$14.99aMIR 264169 McAfee® Total Protection 2014, 1 PC
$19.99aEZR 266274 Kaspersky® Antivirus, 1 user

other
$14.99AR Microsoft® 3500 wireless mobile
$24.99AR 951456 Omnitech 12-sheet cross-cut shredder
$89.99AC 891686 AT&T cordless phone with digital answering system (coupon code 28324)

Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just need to remember not to shop until Wednesday.

billrubin (Dec. 26, 2013 @ 8:19p) |

Not valid on case paper - Bummer!

Dano

DanoMcGarret (Dec. 27, 2013 @ 12:00a) |

If you wait 'til Jan 1st, the 20% off q from this week,with the 2 day grace period, will have expired by then,taking awa... (more)

1brooklyn1 (Dec. 27, 2013 @ 5:22a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Purchase the VC and MC gc then use for first $300 of spend towards Premier for 2014.  Hopefully we'll get Free After Rewards storage boxes in January.

Gap GC is a $1 MM if you want to buy some and sell them back to CardPool. Probably only make sense if you can get multiples.

my4mainecoons said:   Purchase the VC and MC gc then use for first $300 of spend towards Premier for 2014.  Hopefully we'll get Free After Rewards storage boxes in January.
  First comes the $40 of promotional egift cards from this week's deal. Then the $200 of gift cards from this week's deal. Then the $150 of Staples gift cards from eBay deal. Then $150 of Staples gift cards from Amex/Amazon promotion. Then $100 Staples gift cards from Von's deal. OK. now you can use the $400 of MC and Visa from the deal next week. I would buy $200 cards as the fees are lower IF you can find $200 cards.

Can we use Staples rewards to buy it? Never tried, though assume that technically not, but YMMV?

I've been able to use Staples rewards to buy gift cards when they were part of an order with a non gift-card item.  This has also worked for getting percent-off coupons to apply to things they aren't supposed to (according to the fine print) like Apple items.  As they say, YMMV.

TheLogicStick said:   I've been able to use Staples rewards to buy gift cards when they were part of an order with a non gift-card item.  This has also worked for getting percent-off coupons to apply to things they aren't supposed to (according to the fine print) like Apple items.  As they say, YMMV.

In my experience, that only worked if the non-gift card item exceeded the value of the rewards.  I got a balance voucher for the remainder of the rewards when the rewards amount exceeded anything that wasn't a gift card in the transaction.

Thrilla said:   
In my experience, that only worked if the non-gift card item exceeded the value of the rewards.  I got a balance voucher for the remainder of the rewards when the rewards amount exceeded anything that wasn't a gift card in the transaction.

Ditto.  I have not seen actual dollar value of Rewards ever stick to the GC portion of a purchase.

labboypro said:   
Thrilla said:   

Ditto.  I have not seen actual dollar value of Rewards ever stick to the GC portion of a purchase.

Coupons/rewards on gift cards are restricted by the register. Gift cards do not count towards any minimums either. Always have been. Thankfully one of the limited things restricted by the register. Many other restrictions are left to the cashier to enforce so YMMV despite coupon restriction T&Cs in many cases.

Thanks for posting...I'm hoping for a great deal on a laptop for my son.

allerobed said:   Thanks for posting...I'm hoping for a great deal on a laptop for my son.
Best deals on laptops are when they have the $100 off laptops originally priced $499 or more.  They also have had $100 off clearance or touch laptops as well, but I haven't seen that as often.  When those things come out, you can get laptops in the $200-$300 range.  I'd really like to see another one of those coupons soon too!

Can you use Staples gift cards to buy iTunes cards or the gap gift card?

ban3rcn said:   Can you use Staples gift cards to buy iTunes cards or the gap gift card?
  http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1001041/

my4mainecoons said:   Purchase the VC and MC gc then use for first $300 of spend towards Premier for 2014.  Hopefully we'll get Free After Rewards storage boxes in January.

Did Office Depot have any Free after Rewards file totes in 4th qtr? I don't remember seeing them.

I don't see the visa/mc cards in the detroit paper. boo.

sneakers said:   I don't see the visa/mc cards in the detroit paper. boo.
I just checked a detroit zip and saw them on page 16 of the ad for Jefferson Ave.

sneakers said:   I don't see the visa/mc cards in the detroit paper. boo.
  They never appear in the print version.

mathfaster said:   
ban3rcn said:   Can you use Staples gift cards to buy iTunes cards or the gap gift card?
  http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1001041/

Interesting. I used a $25 Staples GC recently when I was trying to get the Mastercard BF deal (which I only did on Saturday and found it had expired). I figured it would only work on the $6.95 fee portion but much to my surprise it took the whole thing.

Burgertm said:   
allerobed said:   Thanks for posting...I'm hoping for a great deal on a laptop for my son.
Best deals on laptops are when they have the $100 off laptops originally priced $499 or more.  They also have had $100 off clearance or touch laptops as well, but I haven't seen that as often.  When those things come out, you can get laptops in the $200-$300 range.  I'd really like to see another one of those coupons soon too!

I learned that too late!! Still hoping for something decent before Christmas...

allerobed said:   
Burgertm said:   

I learned that too late!! Still hoping for something decent before Christmas...

$449 at Newegg after code masterpass at checkout. Lenovo i5 ultrabook and can have it still by xmas 

Where can I buy the free MC and Visa gift cards

neeedcoupon said:   Where can I buy the free MC and Visa gift cards
  The gift cards are not free you have to buy them.  Buy them at Staples starting on Sunday 12/22 for 3 days only.

The 4x6" photo paper has a $9.48 rebate again this week (limit 2) and the 15% off coupon should still be valid Sunday and Monday, for a small MM.

billrubin said:   The 4x6" photo paper has a $9.48 rebate again this week (limit 2) and the 15% off coupon should still be valid Sunday and Monday, for a small MM.
  Thanks for the heads-up on the photo paper MM; nice to see the ream paper has been FAR the past few weeks. The bow in my floor has been lonely

Dano

The rebates for MC and visa did not print. The rebates for photo and ream paper printed. I realized after coming home that those rebates were for previous week. Not sure what happened there.I have submitted this weeks offers- hopefully they go through- looks like some thing wrong with the register in my store- maybe they did not turn on this week's rebate.

Look for email Save even more - your coupon has arrived!
I received a $10/$50 16-digit coupon.  I rarely get 16-digit coupons so if I got one others probably did as well.

Also, a new 15% off your entire store purchase coupon valid 12/22-12/24/13: 41016

interesting, the rebate for the $150 VISA GC is a $15 VISA GC while the $150 mastercard rebate is for a Staples GC...

Coupon to make the paper FASER is not in my coupon wallet but is under Get Coupons. Get Happy. if you look at this week's instore ad online.  46412
Limit 2 on the coupon.

VivYip said:   interesting, the rebate for the $150 VISA GC is a $15 VISA GC while the $150 mastercard rebate is for a Staples GC...
  If you're buying 2 GC's to get the $150 total do they have to be purchased at the same time? Another poster guessed yes but hadn't tried it.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   
VivYip said:   interesting, the rebate for the $150 VISA GC is a $15 VISA GC while the $150 mastercard rebate is for a Staples GC...
  If you're buying 2 GC's to get the $150 total do they have to be purchased at the same time? Another poster guessed yes but hadn't tried it.

Dano

Yes, they would need to be $150 in one transaction AFAIK which is why your want to buy the $200 cards. These deals have all been done before so there is history one can check. Don't ever remember anyone splitting up the purchase or even mentioning doing so. This isn't a CVS ECB or even an Amex offer where they allow that at times.

my4mainecoons said:   Coupon to make the paper FASER is not in my coupon wallet but is under Get Coupons. Get Happy. if you look at this week's instore ad online.  46412
Limit 2 on the coupon.

Has anyone used this yet?

Did it work 4 times in one transaction?

Here's what I did today.  YMMV and not for everyone.
Bought $100 eGC using my Discover card.  Received 2 $10 eGC and will get $5 bonus Cash Back from Discover.

Transaction #1:
KAV $20
1 Photo Paper $9.49
3 reams MP purpose paper
Total $51.96 - $10/50 emailed 16-digit coupon - 3 $3.99 coupons (all came off)
oop $31.79 paid w/ eGC
~$10 MM less sales tax

Transaction #2
1 Photo Paper
2 KAV
1 MP paper
Total $56.98 - $10/$50 coupon for signing up for emails - $3.99 paper coupon
oop $45.47 paid w/ eGC
~$10 MM less sales tax

Transaction #3
$200 Visa GC
used remaining $22.46 on eGC and ~51 on plastic Staples gc, $100 MC gc from grocery store deal and balance of $30 on cc
received rebate form for $15 SER

$20 Promotional eGC + ~$20 MM on papers & KAV + $15 on Visa gc purchase + $5 Discover Cash Back bonus
~ $60 MM

fwiw, i only made 1 $50 eGC from Staples (and didn't dare use the $10 promo eGC since it did say starts between 1/1/14..)

anyway, i did the followng:

purchase 1: 4 reams, 4 coupons (the store is used to me, so we sorta have an understanding of sorts...and whey don't really question me when i ask to please scan 4 times) 2 photo, then 1 15%...then use the $50 eGC...all rebates printed out

purchase 2: 1 $200 visa (i was about to get the 4x$50 pack until some other guy just grabbed like 8 of $200 one...and then proceeded to the register...before he grabbed the remaining 5, I grabbed 1) then 1 $200 mastercard; paid with regular credit card

not that exciting, but i was satisfied

i later use the $200 visa to purchase the kaspersky online, so it's okay for me.

VivYip said:   some other guy just grabbed like 8 of $200 one...and then proceeded to the register...before he grabbed the remaining 5

That guy had 13 separate transactions???

c3 said:   
VivYip said:   some other guy just grabbed like 8 of $200 one...and then proceeded to the register...before he grabbed the remaining 5

nope...he just grabbed 8, then proceeded to the cashier for one transaction and one transaction only (not a FW member I believe)...where even the cashier told him that he could get a mastercard to get a rebate...didn't really pay attention since the guy in front of me was buying 2 of each and I got nosy and wondered "it's limit 1 or 2?" ( wondering if i was missing something on why would a guy get 2 of each) then the cashier told him that one of the mastercards couldn't get activated...and then realized that it was a visa that couldn't get activated...but by then the customer had purchaed a card #3...oh well) 

VivYip said:   
c3 said:   

nope...he just grabbed 8, then proceeded to the cashier for one transaction and one transaction only (not a FW member I believe)...where even the cashier told him that he could get a mastercard to get a rebate...didn't really pay attention since the guy in front of me was buying 2 of each and I got nosy and wondered "it's limit 1 or 2?" ( wondering if i was missing something on why would a guy get 2 of each) then the cashier told him that one of the mastercards couldn't get activated...and then realized that it was a visa that couldn't get activated...but by then the customer had purchaed a card #3...oh well) 

More than likely a miler but could be buying as XMas presents for office workers.

Can the paper FAR coupon be used together with the 15% off coupon?

chatterbox22 said:   Can the paper FAR coupon be used together with the 15% off coupon?
  yes, if you have at least 2 items

paper coupon is applied ot paper
15% off coupon goes to anything that doesn't have a coupon applied yet

VivYip said:   
chatterbox22 said:   Can the paper FAR coupon be used together with the 15% off coupon?
  yes, if you have at least 2 items

paper coupon is applied ot paper
15% off coupon goes to anything that doesn't have a coupon applied yet

but will it deduct 15% off the paper price as well as the free rebate deduction or just the "non" paper item gets 15%?

Skipping 19 Messages...
billrubin said:   wahoo900 said:   Next week: FAR photo paper is back! I think it's a new offer since this week's expires on 12/28. Great way to spend the ePromo GC's.... Hoping there's some extra % coupon to cover taxes.

Just need to remember not to shop until Wednesday.

If you wait 'til Jan 1st, the 20% off q from this week,with the 2 day grace period, will have expired by then,taking away the mm possibility on the purchase of the photo paper and making the HM paper FAR with the q.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014