• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today only $100 off.
I'd love to hear if anyone has this phone and what they think.

Linky 

3G/4G LTE NetworkFast surfing, messaging and downloading - that's the power of 3G. Enjoy blazing 4G LTE speeds where available while on the Sprint Network.4.5" qHD Touchscreen Display with Gorilla® Glass 2*Put your fingers in control of surfing, picture viewing and more on this large touchscreen with damage-resistant cover glass.
=10px*manufactured by Corning®5 MP Flash Camera & HD Video CaptureSnap vivid pics and clips with the 5MP auto focus primary camera and 1080p video recorder.Android™ 4.2.2 Jelly BeanJelly Bean improves on the simplicity and beauty of Android 4.0, and introduces a new Google search experience on Android.1.4 GHz Dual-Core ProcessorSurf the Web, launch apps and play games with some serious speed.HTC BoomSound™Dual front-facing stereo speakers powered with built-in amps project audio with attitude. Enjoy and share your music, videos, games and content with amazing sound.HTC BlinkFeed™Build your own personal home screen populating it with information and updates you want. Plus, it constantly refreshes. Life happens now, and so does HTC BlinkFeed.HTC Zoe™ and Video HighlightsCreate high-definition 30-second video shorts with footage from any of your photo moments. No fancy software or skills needed.NextRadioFor endless music and your local DJ faves, tune in to FM radio right from your phone with the NextRadio app.

Virgin Mobile
Need a Virgin Mobile coupon that earns $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HTC
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this on Black Friday to replace my EVO V 4G. This is the same price as it was on BF!

So far, I'm loving it. Sprint doesn't have 4G LTE in my area, so I can't speak to that. But, otherwise I'm pretty happy with it.

I still have the $25 plan and using the Triumph. If I buy this, can I keep the plan? Any trick?

Not that I know of.

Patiently waiting/hoping that the supreme will go back on sale. Missed it last time.

tekrazn said:   I still have the $25 plan and using the Triumph. If I buy this, can I keep the plan? Any trick?
  Not this phone.  However a while back someone was saying they kept the $25 plan with the VM Awe.

knowit2 said:   
tekrazn said:   I still have the $25 plan and using the Triumph. If I buy this, can I keep the plan? Any trick?
  Not this phone.  However a while back someone was saying they kept the $25 plan with the VM Awe.

Thanks I did a search and found the thread talking about this.  Now I just need a good deal on the Awe.

The awe is $50 (half off) right now:
http://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop/cell-phones/awe-phone/featur...

Bought it at Target BF $20 and it's a great smartphone.
(Same time as hackers stole all credit card info)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014