• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ginsu Chikara Series 5-Piece Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Prep Set with Bamboo Block 7126 : Amazon.com : Kitchen Dining
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Ginsu Chikara 5-pc. Japanese Prep Set (SS) & Bamboo Block on sale for $42.99 ($70 MSRP) with Free Super Saver Shipping.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Knives
Thanks ArtieLange
Disclaimer
Includes 6" chef knife, 5" santoku knife, 5" utility knife, 3.5" paring knife, Bamboo storage block
Handles are made of heat and water resistant resin
Handles are designed for ergonomic comfort and to fit smoothly into your hand
Full tang Japanese 420J2 stainless steel blade extends fully into the handle
Hand wash only; limited lifetime warranty
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The 5 piece set is nice but, really the knifes are too short. A 6" chef knife???

They are really nice and sharp knives.
Bought them a year ago to give away as a present.

The 8-pc Ginsu Chikara I purchased three years ago is the best knife set I have even used. I used to use those world famous Germany made kitchen knifes that are much more expensive than Ginsu Chikara. Unfortunately, this deal is the 5-pc set the knifes are too short to be practical. Otherwise, I will buy like 10 sets.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014