• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BestBuy.com has the Toshiba 50L1350U 50" 1080p LED HDTV + Toshiba BDX3400 Symbio Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player for $499.99 with free shipping.

•  Add Toshiba 50L1350U 50" 1080p LED HDTV to cart for $499.99.
  •  Add Toshiba BDX3400 Symbio Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player to cart for $69.99.
  •  Automatic $69.99 savings during checkout with combined purchase.

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Seems like a really good deal.

That's a pretty good price for just the tv alone. Walmart.com

60 hz. 

Been seeing this everywhere, signed up just to advise everyone that it is a "clearscan 120"... look it up it may be a deal breaker for you.

120HZ in my browser.

gindias said:   120HZ in my browser.
  Just trying to help everyone out... i was going to buy until i saw "clearscan" If refresh rates matter to you, then pass on this.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57598032-221/fake-refresh-r...

thx Nodi, that's a deal breaker for me.

I'm sick of companies trying to pass off 60hz televisions as 120hz.

nodishark said:   60 hz. 

Been seeing this everywhere, signed up just to advise everyone that it is a "clearscan 120"... look it up it may be a deal breaker for you.

And welcome to FW nodishark!  Thanks for the link to the CNET article on fake refresh rates for LED TV's.  Very interesting article.  Happy Holidays.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014