• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ultra Sentinel Laptop Messenger Bag for 16" Laptops @ Tiger Direct - Free after Rebate
compare at $19.99
Shipping Varies
Expires On: 12/24/2013 11:59PM

Rebates
$20 Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ultra Sentinel Laptop Messenger Bag for 16" Laptops
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

Free is always good, but I hate when things use descriptive names that are not accurate. This bag is not a messenger bag, its just a laptop bag.
This is the manufacturer doing this.
Perhaps I should change my login to: "The greatest and most wonderful smartest FW user on this board ever! " then it will feel nice when people see my posts

Still a very good deal ! +1 to OP

Thanks. In for 1

+ shipping $6.11

thx, in 4 1 use Shoprunner free member shipping

I don't know that I need this, but nice to see that TD is now doing Shoprunner!

BlueSeaLake said:   Free is always good, but I hate when things use descriptive names that are not accurate. This bag is not a messenger bag, its just a laptop bag.
This is the manufacturer doing this.

What should it say? Messenger-style bag? It has the front flap like one./ If you don't put your laptop in it, it could be used for other stuff.

How is TD with rebates? The question is will I receive it.

Donedealzz said:   How is TD with rebates? The question is will I receive it.
  Sometimes it's a battle to get them. I would say that I have to call them about half the time to get them to pay. This bag doesn't seem like that good of a deal to go through all the hassle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014