• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On the front page: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/browse/marketing/promotion.jsp?pageId=pg40030000010. Actually, this deal has been going on since Dec. 20-21 and extended to their 3-day sale.

Recent experience is that you CANNOT buy a JCP gift card with another gift card.

AMEX offers has 10 dollars back for 50 spent at JCP (thru Dec. 31). You could sign up for multiple registrations /credit cards and split the purchase 50/50 and get 20 dollars in credits and a 25 dollar off 25 coupon on next purchase.

The 25 off 25 coupon is good for one-time use in-store only (12/26/13 thru 2/1/14).

Coupon good on regular and sale-priced apparel, shoes, accessories, and home purchases of $25 or more. 

JCPenney
See JCPenney discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

3-day sale (530.20kB)
Thanks maddybeagle
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
    LEOPARD2
    $10 Off $50 / $30 Off $100 (expires 4/19/14 11:59am)

Great deal OP
 but jcp going to make it? till we spend the $100..... or the $25

vickh said:   Great deal OP
 but jcp going to make it? till we spend the $100..... or the $25

I am going to try doing this offer twice tomorrow and probably will sell the JCP gift cards and I am confident that I will get my 25 dollar coupons spent

How do you do the sign up for the Amex cards is that the gift cards?

jennifer19md said:   How do you do the sign up for the Amex cards is that the gift cards?
I just sign up under "my offers" when signed into American Express and then use that credit card for the purchase. 

Here is a general listing of offers and how to use twitter and sync your amex card, http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1317590/ 

I don't see the offer.

I have the offer in my personal AMEX accounts but not my business one.

Does anybody have a link to the offer? I want to do it for an authorized user on my card but there's no option to do it after logging in. For example, a direct link was posted for the $25 off $75 Amazon.com offer (you had to enter your card info) so I was able to register authorized users and get the credit. I googled it and couldn't find a direct link to the offer.

I got this gift card deal on Black Friday and used two of the gift cards with the $10 off $25 coupon on Friday without a problem.  The promotional gift card has an expiration date of 12.31.13.

I found it on page 5 of the weekly ads: DESCRIPTION
Get a $25 off $25 coupon when you buy a 4-pack of JCPenney gift cards totaling $100! In store only.

Thanks. Got one.

Amex sync card thing did not work tried with 2 cards50 each

chulbally said:   Amex sync card thing did not work tried with 2 cards50 each
  It may takes sometimes before you see the credit.  I do not see any exclusion on giftcard purchases.  Good luck!

Did the deal x2 this evening. They have the special packs locked up at the ladies dept. cash register at my store. Each envelope had the 4 gift cards and the 25 dollar coupon enclosed.

- No problem splitting 100 transaction into 50 dollars each on different AMEX credit cards with the 10/50 JCP offers attached to each.
- Didn't get immediate confirmation from AMEX that offers redeemed (but reports that not always getting email recently).
- The coupon has more restrictions than advertised, but should not have a huge problem finding 25 dollars in merchandise.

EDIT: Got all of my 10 dollar credits from AMEX-listed under "my savings"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014