• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Beats by Dre (145.86kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

says coming soon? any idea of when this goes live online. I know several people who had their BF orders cancelled by Target who would love to get in on this deal.

no Bluetooth?

I ordered these for store pickup. My weekly ad said this would be the price in store and online. Though the website still says 'coming soon', if you go to your weekly add and click on the color you want, it will let you add them to the cart. That's what I did, hopefully I won't get a cancellation notice. BTW my ad online showed a red and black so those where the only colors I could get. I haven't figured out how to get the white yet.

got a black one in the store.  it's live on-line now

Got one. Thanks op.

Did anyone buy the replacement protection plan? I can't tell if it covers accidental damage. I guess everything except running them over with a car would be 'normal wear and tear'.

Thanks OP! It's the main item on the kids list and I missed out on the WM BF deal.

Just ordered for store pick up, but I already bought and received the Sol Tracks HD from the Microsoft store for $69. ONE of these is for my son. What to do besides ask for forgiveness from wife?

Which one is better? This one or Audio Technica ATH-M50S which is just few bucks cheaper.

Just scored 2 at Target. Price matched plus additional 10% off.

Food for thought.

Beware, while I was checking out employees caught wind. Had three different employees grab some and put them behind Guest services to buy for themselves. 

struggling with this one. I know my son has had his eye on these, but I bought him these for $89 at WalMart. I have the Monster DNA headphones and find them great. Anyone have problems with these breaking when dropped? I see that in several reviews.

Anyone know if these are wireless and can be used for watching TV?

tnrajeev said:   Anyone know if these are wireless and can be used for watching TV?
  These won't work... try this link:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wireless+headphones+for+tv

They're sold out at all of my Best Buy stores. Will Target pricematch the online price witht heir being no stock anywhere?

Matrixxx said:   They're sold out at all of my Best Buy stores. Will Target pricematch the online price witht heir being no stock anywhere?
  When I went to Target, I had the Best Buy ad in hand.
They did not call Best Buy or anything, just looked at the ad and matched the sale price.

JackJumper said:   
Matrixxx said:   They're sold out at all of my Best Buy stores. Will Target pricematch the online price witht heir being no stock anywhere?
  When I went to Target, I had the Best Buy ad in hand.
They did not call Best Buy or anything, just looked at the ad and matched the sale price.

Did you get the new 'drenched' ones or did your Target still have some of the old ones on hand? Just curious to see if you were able to upgrade for sale price of the old ones.

They would only let me get one at Target, the ones that were normally 179.99. They didn't check the colors, so I got blue. Total out the door with price match, 10%, and 5% red card was $93.16. They let me hold another pair for my husband to come in and get.

Price matched at Staples and also was able to use the 15% off coupon.

OOS

wonder if these are the same as the ones that I got on sale at WalMart Black friday sale. these may be the cheaper model. $124.15 is the black Friday price at WalMart.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014