• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RAVPower Dynamo-On-the-Go RP-PB07 Super High Capacity Power Bank 10000mAh / 1A 2A Dual USB Output for Smartphones like: iPhone 5, 4G, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S3, Note 2 and other Mobile Devices - Newegg.com
Disclaimer

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

RavPower Dynamo-On-the Go 10400mAh Power Bank
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any personal uses of this device and/or recommendations?

I have this device which I got from a similar Newegg deal. Charges my iPhone 5s multiple full charges. It's a little big/heavy to carry around in a pocket, though only slightly so, so you can certainly carry around if you want particularly in a jacket pocket. Great for travel. I always throw it in my carry-on when I'm traveling now and don't worry about keeping my phone charged even on long trips.

I have two of these external batteries. I love them. I carry one around in my messenger bag; I would not recommend putting in your pants pocket. I did try putting it in my winter jacket but it makes the jacket considerably heavier.

Don't forget that if you checkout with code: Masterpass (and checkout with Masterpass service), you get an additional 10% off. Limited to one time use per account.

I dig around and see Newegg sell the 20Ah for $20. Why are you guys willing to pay more for less? Maybe brand? I've never heard of RAVPower. What matter is what battery cells they use inside and nobody state what they use inside.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014