Lifetime Cash Back:

50% off Used Books, CDs, Movies and Games @ goHastings.com

First page
1 of 2
WikiPost
12/22/13 3:03 AM
cows123
12/22/13 8:10 AM
A number of years ago (before I knew of Netflix, torrents and copying dvds at home), I bought a box set of 8 dvds from goHastings. †It came in a irreplaceable book type case (plastic pages which the discs are snapped into). †They simply put this 2 inch plastic and paper thing in a bubble wrap type envelope and threw it in the mail, so it would obviously get smashed up in the mail (the discs survived undamaged somehow, though).
A book/cd/dvd seller that doesn't give a crap enough to put a breakable item in a box instead of an envelope. †Don't goHastings.
apbabowling
12/22/13 8:19 AM
cows123 said:   

A number of years ago (before I knew of Netflix, torrents and copying dvds at home), I bought a box set of 8 dvds from goHastings. †It came in a irreplaceable book type case (plastic pages which the discs are snapped into). †They simply put this 2 inch plastic and paper thing in a bubble wrap type envelope and threw it in the mail, so it would obviously get smashed up in the mail (the discs survived undamaged somehow, though).
A book/cd/dvd seller that doesn't give a crap enough to put a breakable item in a box instead of an envelope. †Don't goHastings.

† Wow, slamming someone else while admitting to pirating. Just don't call the police if someone steals from you. They didn't want to pay for something either.
NYBonk
12/22/13 9:10 AM
i've ordered goHastings in the past and never had an issue, items arrived fine
NYBonk
12/22/13 9:22 AM
All that's left for Xbox one is Assasin's Creed IV
skchin
12/22/13 3:18 PM
legos look cheaper than retail.
Oxymoron123
12/22/13 4:30 PM
Many of the good movies are out of stock it seems
rozzer
12/22/13 4:54 PM
Thanks OP. I placed my first order with them. There were a few video games available used that were on my list so 50% off was excellent. Not too thrilled about the shipping costs but I am spoiled by Amazon Prime.
iamjosho
12/22/13 5:14 PM
Like the sale earlier this month, it seems everything worthwhile is out of stock for me.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.