Lifetime Cash Back:

50% off Used Books, CDs, Movies and Games @ goHastings.com

First page
1 of 2
WikiPost
12/22/13 3:03 AM
cows123
12/22/13 8:10 AM
A number of years ago (before I knew of Netflix, torrents and copying dvds at home), I bought a box set of 8 dvds from goHastings.  It came in a irreplaceable book type case (plastic pages which the discs are snapped into).  They simply put this 2 inch plastic and paper thing in a bubble wrap type envelope and threw it in the mail, so it would obviously get smashed up in the mail (the discs survived undamaged somehow, though).
A book/cd/dvd seller that doesn't give a crap enough to put a breakable item in a box instead of an envelope.  Don't goHastings.
apbabowling
12/22/13 8:19 AM
cows123 said:   

A number of years ago (before I knew of Netflix, torrents and copying dvds at home), I bought a box set of 8 dvds from goHastings.  It came in a irreplaceable book type case (plastic pages which the discs are snapped into).  They simply put this 2 inch plastic and paper thing in a bubble wrap type envelope and threw it in the mail, so it would obviously get smashed up in the mail (the discs survived undamaged somehow, though).
A book/cd/dvd seller that doesn't give a crap enough to put a breakable item in a box instead of an envelope.  Don't goHastings.

Wow, slamming someone else while admitting to pirating. Just don't call the police if someone steals from you. They didn't want to pay for something either.
NYBonk
12/22/13 9:10 AM
i've ordered goHastings in the past and never had an issue, items arrived fine
NYBonk
12/22/13 9:22 AM
All that's left for Xbox one is Assasin's Creed IV
skchin
12/22/13 3:18 PM
legos look cheaper than retail.
Oxymoron123
12/22/13 4:30 PM
Many of the good movies are out of stock it seems
rozzer
12/22/13 4:54 PM
Thanks OP. I placed my first order with them. There were a few video games available used that were on my list so 50% off was excellent. Not too thrilled about the shipping costs but I am spoiled by Amazon Prime.
iamjosho
12/22/13 5:14 PM
Like the sale earlier this month, it seems everything worthwhile is out of stock for me.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.